Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA (1085 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
New Jersey City University is one of the most comprehensive universities in the USA.

NJCU Located in Jersey City, NJ, one of the most diverse cities in the nation, and just minutes from New York City, NJCU’s College of Arts and Sciences, Education, Professional Studies, and School of Business offer 47 undergraduate degree programs and 30 master’s programs

I came across the application process and applied for admission to New Jersey City University in the USA.

source>>>> https://admissionstatus.com/how-to-apply-for-njcu-admission-for-undergraduate-graduate/

1 Like

Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
This is so interesting because anybody can also get this free scholarship.
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by mayor19601992: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2019
please is the Scholarship and admissions for Everybody?
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019
I came across the application process and applied for admission to New Jersey City University in the USA.

source>>>> https://admissionstatus.com/how-to-apply-for-njcu-admission-for-undergraduate-graduate/
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by mayor19601992: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
this great university offers a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with 7-week accelerated sessions. Flexible Course Selection. 6 Start Dates. 100% Online. Fully accredited. Study at your pace. 2 Year degree program. Highlights: Online-Accelerated Program, Easy-To-Use Software.
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by Johnson7781: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
undergraduate admission rate at the private university in Washington D.C. fell significantly this year. ... Texas and public Rutgers-New Brunswick in New Jersey.
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2019
The University is committed to the improvement of the educational, intellectual, cultural, socioeconomic, and physical environment of the surrounding urban region and beyond. Established in 1927 as a training school for teachers, today NJCU is among the most comprehensive universities in the state. Located in Jersey City, NJ, one of the most diverse cities in the nation, and just minutes from New York City, NJCU's College of Arts and Sciences, Education, Professional Studies, and School of Business offer 47 undergraduate degree programs and 30 master’s programs, including emerging and interdisciplinary fields
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Check 2 courses of New Jersey City University along with Rankings, fees, entry criteria, ... Jersey City, New Jersey, USA|Public University| Established 1927 ... Want to know your chances of admission to this university? ... linked to 24-hour campus security services, and have Residence Life staff on every day
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
A close-knit community in a thriving metropolitan region. Minutes from New York City. Everything you need ... right here. Student Life. jersey city skyline at sunset

The United States. Campus, Urban, 46 acres. Colors, Green and Gold. Athletics, NCAA Division III – NJAC · Nickname · Gothic Knights. Mascot, Gothic Knights. Website, www.njcu.edu. New Jersey City University (NJCU) is a public liberal arts university in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Other students‎: ‎510 (continuing education) Campus‎: ‎Urban‎, 46 acres
Location‎: ‎Jersey City, New Jersey‎, United States Mascot‎: ‎Gothic Knights
Re: How I Got Admission Into New Jersey City University USA by samuelpicolo(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Voted a Best Bang for the Buck School! ... NJCU offers 47 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs. ... Minutes from New York City. ... Graduate Admissions.

Scholarship awards are non-transferable and must be used for the quarter and for the location for which you are accepted. Any changes are subject to further review. Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 and full-time degree-seeking status.

CollegeWeekLive believes that a college education is key to having opportunities in life. That's why their scholarship will reward students who are working hard to research, apply and choose a college. Winning is easy - all you need to do is log in to CollegeWeekLive and visit 3 colleges that interest you. One lucky winner will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship every month. And many other winners may find the college of their dreams.

Global Scholarships for International Students is a popular scholarship database for international students that lists all of the popular scholarships around the world including the US. This gives the scholarship information, application date, the link to the application form, and a brief description of the universities in every scholarship article that they publish. This scholarship website has valuable information regarding scholarship opportunities in America as well. The lists scholarship opportunities and high-quality information for international students around the world.

Study abroad at New Jersey City University
New Jersey City University (NJCU) is a public liberal arts university in Jersey City, New York, and offers small classes led by world-class faculty mentors. NJCU has a wide variety of programs available including 52 undergraduate degree programs, 28 master’s programs, and three doctoral programs. The University consists of the School of Business, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education, and the College of Professional Studies.

NJCU is a vibrant place to live and learn with students and faculty from around the world. There are three welcoming, comfortable residence halls and a wide variety of student organizations and programs that help create a vibrant campus.

Students from NJCU have opportunities to gain hands-on experience through study abroad and internships in various fields. The University’s athletics teams compete in the NCAA Division III, including basketball, baseball, and cross-country teams.

New Jersey City University logo
Why study at NJCU?
Affordable tuition
NJCU is the most affordable institution in the state of NJ

Great location
New Jersey City was ranked in the Top 10 "Best Cities for Recent College Grads"

Fees and funding
New Jersey City University provides students the best of many worlds: small classes led by world-class faculty mentors, a broad array of high-quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and the lowest tuition offered by a four-year public university in the state of New Jersey.

Already the most affordable university in the State of New Jersey, NJCU also offers scholarships to academically-qualified international students.

2039 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA

Noted as one of the most diverse cities in the nation, Jersey City is part of the New York metropolitan area, with the Hudson River and Upper New York Bay on the east, and the Hackensack River and Newark Bay on the west.

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf List Of Shortlisted Candidate S For 2019 Scholarship Is Out / University of Ghana Suspends Lecturers after 'Sex-for-Grades' Expose (Photo) / University Of Ibadan To Resume January 20, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.