Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her (4305 Views)

Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her Every Night.

@EBONYIDAILYNEWS.COM

A woman has revealed her sorrow after claiming to have been turned to a sex slave by an evil spirit who sleeps with her every night.

The 44-year-old woman identified as Anikie Meaner who hails from Ramotse in Hammanskraal, north of Tshwane, South Africa, said every morning she wakes up with wet panties and aching private part.

“A native doctor told me a spirit has been having sex with me. “She gave me some medicine and it chased away the spirit for many years, but it came back.”

Anikie said the problem put a strain on her marriage. She said when the
spirit was away she and her husband used to enjoy sex, but she no longer enjoys having sex with him.

“Now he thinks I’m sleeping with other men.”

She said she tried to tell him a spirit was responsible, but he does not believe her. She said she’s too tired to do anything after the spirit sleeps with her.

“It’s destroying my livelihood. I can’t work. All I want to do is sleep.”

https://ebonyidailynews.com/i-wake-up-in-the-morning-with-wet-panties-lady-says-spirit-sleeps-with-her-every-night

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Headlesschicken(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
undecided Shut up u blogger...
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Make spirit impregnate you jare make we get super hero. Wey go dey fly like superman.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Iyajison: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Spirit with physical sperm abi..??

U sleep carelessly and one of ur neighbor must have bn playing smart

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by nzeobi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
incubus and succubus spirit.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Jayslicky: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
They don give this one weed for food or drink. Madam one small boy has been entering your london without any ticket.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by tayebest(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
So spirit get sperm? shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Abortedfetus(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
what a sanctified pussy.
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by MrToothBrush: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make spirit impregnate you jare make we get super hero. Wey go dey fly like superman.
lol
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by goldust777: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
It's either she has infection or is leaking undecided
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by WhyRichdad: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
She is speaking the truth. Many of you will not understand because your girlfriends don't tell you anything of this sort because of the level of your maturity.
Spiritual husbands have devastated the normal lives of many young women. They wake up full of anger why it persists with no solution in sight. I have met a handful of beautiful young and married women suffering from this evil. To every lady going through this, know that there is a path to total freedom

#Richdad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by MissSweet(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
And to the guys has spirit wife ever slept with you...let know
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by WhyRichdad: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Anyone who tells you on this premise is lying. No serious person going through it will take you seriously.

#Richdad
MissSweet:
And to the guys has spirit wife ever slept with you...let know
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
better go hospital and get tested o. If not u will go and meet the spirit for real this time.
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by 360degreess(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
WhyRichdad:
She is speaking the truth. Many of you will not understand because your girlfriends don't tell you anything of this sort because of the level of your maturity.
Spiritual husbands have devastated the normal lives of many young women. They wake up full of anger why it persists with no solution in sight. I have met a handful of beautiful young and married women suffering from this evil. To every lady going through this, know that there is a path to total freedom

#Richdad
...You are very correct. people that are bashing her do not have the knowledge concerning this phenomena... I swear, I have seen so many ladies with this issue in Nigeria.. I can't type everything here.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Harry00(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
grin
Re: ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her by Realist2: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
I know of a girl whose nipples is being suck by spiritual husband, anytime she has a boyfriend that spiritual husband will pursue them away from the girl.

(1) (Reply)

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk / Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! / To Whom It May Concern (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.