Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State (34285 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Mightyhaiz: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

It is not possible to jump out of a helicopter when it's about to crash else you get cut into halve by its fan blade.

Embrace for impact is the only way to survive.
Brace for impact u mean
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by maklelemakukula(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
chloride6:

Brace no be embrace

Nice analysis by the way...

grin
Heheheh I come dey wonder whether he dey embrace babe grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Treasure17(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Guestuser:
All flat headed mofos living around there should be arrested
Were they responsible for the crash??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by mcgaius: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

It is not possible to jump out of a helicopter when it's about to crash else you get cut into halve by its fan blade.

Embrace for impact is the only way to survive.

It is possible to jump out of a chopper when it's about to crash but it's not safe rather.You would have to brace for impact before it touches the ground.You should not attempt to disembark from the chopper until the rotor has come to a complete stop and the anti collision light is off.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by supercase1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
One gone remaining 11 to go grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rgade:

Hate speech.
We are watching.
It's not only guestuser but others too numerous to mention include;
itsmeaboki osaze godons yorubaprince osuigboflathead etc please report them any time, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Guestuser: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
BULLIONVAN4:
itsmeaboki osaze godons yorubaprince osuigboflathead etc please report them any time, any day.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Guestuser: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rgade:

Hate speech.
We are watching.
Do you need a telescope?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Kylekent59: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
mcgaius:

It is possible to jump out of a chopper when it's about to crash but it's not safe rather.You would have to brace for impact before it touches the ground.You should not attempt to disembark from the chopper until the rotor has come to a complete stop and the anti collision light is off.

I understand you dear, just that I wanted to make it easier for them to understand which was why i used blade instead of rotor blades and also chopper should be the right word, but the post says "Helicopter "

Hold on tight!!!!! like you hold your GF while riding, digging, burrowing, grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by D1zion: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
ahmEenu:
our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
were did you read your own news.is there any mention of casualties for you to say what you said.read well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Guestuser:
[s][/s]
Is that all you can do""
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Kylekent59: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Brace for impact u mean

Yeah

Don't mind my auto correct. Even on Nairaland, if i wanna type "ffuckk" it changes automatically to "bleep"

I think I am gonna turn it off now to avoid grammatical thinku, grammatical blunders. lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by chinchonglee(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Useless incompetent pilots.

They cannot land a chopper successfully...

Idiots
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by KingAzubuike(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
dante0147:

Na so! Too much film! But it’s the truth brah embrace for impact oo!
The Kylekent59 boy doesn't even know what he's saying. Are you jumping upwards or downwards. ? Or are people who design choppers foolish? If you're ready to jump you will jump

Cc mcgaius
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by lady2sexy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

I understand you dear, just that I wanted to make it easier for them to understand which was why i used blade instead of rotor blades and also chopper should be the right word, but the post says "Helicopter "

Hold on tight!!!!! like you hold your GF while riding, digging, burrowing,

All these offshore BOSSIET people ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Kylekent59: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The Kylekent59 boy doesn't even know what he's saying. Are you jumping upwards or downwards. ? Or are people who design choppers foolish? If you're ready to jump you will jump

Cc mcgaius

The Kylekent guy said when a plane is about to crash. Imagine yourself in a chopper, in the next one minute it starts to fall as a result of loss of engine. Now the chopper is going down, you decided to jump.

If you do so you will be halved. Remember, the chopper has more weight than you do.

So stop mentioning "kylekent" if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Biafra man, sei gobe ,Kode ola, ka chi fo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Antoeni(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abi the Pilot was High on Action Bitters
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by tlarge1612: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
It’s clear now that mediocrity has crept into sensitive aspect of Nigeria’s life since 1577 AD
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thank God no loss of life.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by AkwalaIke1: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I'm now a born again. Old things are passed away and behold all things are become New in my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Hallaluyah
[/s]
trash
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by frozen70g(f): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Every time, they will be flying half dead object

As if they are using the duplicate of themselves and the real life is at home with the family
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by mindtricks: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Over 2 million Dollars wasted in one go

Na so my dear, like say the money no dey finish.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by mindtricks: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
tlarge1612:
It’s clear now that mediocrity has crept into sensitive aspect of Nigeria’s life since 1577 AD

Na so we see am o. That is where we found ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Why did u cancel that out.
U think it's not correct?

@ topic
Hope he don't sustain internal injuries.

Hmnn,nkan n be e!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by tex73: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm now a born again. Old things are passed away and behold all things are become New in my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Hallaluyah

Glory to God!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by OdenKelechi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
We should be used to this by now
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by Princemolar101: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Terrorists locals should keep an eye on them
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by slimfit1(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Overload
Re: Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State by LZAA: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Guestuser:
All flat headed mofos living around there should be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.