Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Auto Section Is Crazy! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section Is Crazy! (3760 Views)

Wow Madness On Auto Section / Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Auto Section Needs Moderation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
When mumu talk rubbish wey no even funny and mumu quote am dey laugh, wise ones just suppose shake head for them in pity.
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by Alfred74: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
timifakay:

You sha want this guy to have heart attack
Sometimes humans become victims of their own circumstances. His choice if he chooses to live or cut it short. Laid down the facts and numbers don't lie. Truth is you can only determine the happiness or sadness of an individual if they give you the chance to. From my review the other gentleman is doing so well and unbothered. Well if I am making such money like the other guy I will be unbothered as well. Who cares if a dog eats shiiiiit? Obviously nobody.

1 Like

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Grupo:

How did cosplay kill this section?

Because he didn't allow unscrupulous elements like to be selling dead cars to unsuspecting people?

Good question! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by ElRazur: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
I have been posting on and off here for years now and I am not surprised at this thread, if anything it is expected. Everything has a saturation point and I think that naira land is about to get to that point or bang in the middle.

I have no problem with anyone calling out bad cars being presented as genuine car. Me sha, I doff my hat to anyone doing that. I have seen folks like inspired autos take money and not deliver but still form shakara on line when called out. I have also seen people who have genuinely delivered on all fronts.

It is worth noting that it is also that time of the year where things tend to slow down so that may explain why cars aren't selling. Let's also not fort that the economy in Naija general isn't that great and things like that tend to have effect in other places. If economy is bad, there is less disposable cash etc.

Personally, I think this place could do with better or aggressive moderating but then the owner seem to have preference for traffic. After all, traffic equates to money on the web. Let's there be a format to follow when posting about cars. Let there be aggressive moderation like removing post that are off topic and lock down threads that are turning into wahala.

I am keen on buying a car when I'm around and I have been lurking around lately. Some of the cars are promising etc so I will keep looking.

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by Fentanyl: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2019
viruses and hackers infecting the website

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Fentanyl:
viruses and hackers infecting the website

Usual fabrication(it is very easy for anyone to lookout for a website having such error, access it, clear the link and then replace the link with any other link) from a confirmed hater.

Find something useful and productive things to do with your life and stop hating on who God has blessed.

Betterstill, use secured or up to date browser and not your malicious or trojan-infested browser.

Use your main moniker to be trolling me and not this moniker which is one of your numerous alternate monikers if you have balls.

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by thebigkendo(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2019
ElRazur:
I have been posting on and off here for years now and I am not surprised at this thread, if anything it is expected. Everything has a saturation point and I think that naira land is about to get to that point or bang in the middle.

I have no problem with anyone calling out bad cars being presented as genuine car. Me sha, I doff my hat to anyone doing that. I have seen folks like inspired autos take money and not deliver but still form shakara on line when called out. I have also seen people who have genuinely delivered on all fronts.

It is worth noting that it is also that time of the year where things tend to slow down so that may explain why cars aren't selling. Let's also not fort that the economy in Naija general isn't that great and things like that tend to have effect in other places. If economy is bad, there is less disposable cash etc.

Personally, I think this place could do with better or aggressive moderating but then the owner seem to have preference for traffic. After all, traffic equates to money on the web. Let's there be a format to follow when posting about cars. Let there be aggressive moderation like removing post that are off topic and lock down threads that are turning into wahala.

I am keen on buying a car when I'm around and I have been lurking around lately. Some of the cars are promising etc so I will keep looking.

Very sensible post .. I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by thebigkendo(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Mainwhile Meanwhile one clown somewhere believes it is his "revolution"/prophecy that is affecting auto section.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10462107_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
thebigkendo:
Mainwhile one clown somewhere believes it is his "revolution"/prophecy that is affecting auto section.

It is meanwhile and not mainwhile grin

That is a sign that you are wrong grin
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by thebigkendo(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
legalwealth:

It is meanwhile and not mainwhile grin

That is a sign that you are wrong grin

Fixed.. What else?
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2019
thebigkendo:

Fixed.. What else?

grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by vertueptime: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Infact im tired of seeing some cars over nd over again, e get seller name way i no wan call, i think hes just wasting his time posting fine cars for people to see with ridiculous prices, eg one lexus like that

Prymestrr:
Why is Auto section looking so boring frustrating. Sellers are busy bloating their thread by themselves without making sales on their advertised merchandise months unend yet remain obstinate with their obnoxious price tags.
Worse even, most of the cars on sale here don't even have geniune custom papers to justify their price tags.
This one must be one dead section. embarassed
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by Hoodbilonia: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
I know that seller. He has camry sport of 08 since 2016 till nw no buyer at what. At a very bogus price
vertueptime:
Infact im tired of seeing some cars over nd over again, e get seller name way i no wan call, i think hes just wasting his time posting fine cars for people to see with ridiculous prices, eg one lexus like that

1 Like

Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
I know that seller. He has camry sport of 08 since 2016 till nw no buyer at what. At a very bogus price

since 2016 shocked grin
Re: Auto Section Is Crazy! by legalwealth(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
vertueptime:

lipsrsealed
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autos Driving: How To Make Money With Your Driving Experiences / 2008 Toyota Highlander For N3.6m / Very Clean Toks Golf 3 Gti For 580k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.