Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (40065 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamsammy:
bros that guy is a constable, he's not up to 2 yrs in service, I wonder the rush though but atlst dey get human sympathy atimes
[center][/center]I have seen a constable arrest a guy for no reason n he bailed himself with 19k. Leave matter
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Dandsome: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow, this is a sad one cry
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And what if he didn't? You guys attack ALL of them simply because it is fashionable to do so.

YES, our Police are corrupt like 99% of other civil servants but the way you guys demonize them...

That guy probably risked his life keeping you safe while he was alive. He might / might not have been a criminal, don't rush to generalize; it's a sign of low intellect.

These policemen were jobless like other normal folks. They didn't take the job not necessarily because they liked it but it was the only available option.
Are you an OLOKPA?
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hassan88:
Are you an OLOKPA?

Why?
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace.

Get In Touch With Us And We'll Reserve Your Own Plots of land in any of our secured estates. Just Send Us a DM Via Our WhatsApp Detailed In Our Below Signature.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by femmoy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

No. But your mother's fvcker probably is. grin
u just confirmed being senseless. bastard
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
femmoy:

Femmoy to his useless father:

u just confirmed being senseless. bastard
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by femmoy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=84062744][/quote]

IvarTheBoneless :u proved me right that u are without brain cos if u have a responsible father and mother,u would address another's with respect but apparently u lack good parenting. shame on u and ur miserable parents.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
femmoy:

Femmoy to his useless homosexual father and spermbank LovePeddler mother : :u proved me right that u are without brain cos if u have a responsible father and mother,u would address another's with respect but apparently u lack good parenting. shame on u and ur miserable parents.

If you had hometraining, you would have commented appropriately in the first place. I am just forcefeeding what the idiots forgot to do in the first place. grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Modernist: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maj196:
undecided What could be worse than deathundecided
The death of an innocent civilian.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Modernist: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

Don't generalize your assertions based on the actions of few,be sensitive next time,it won't kill you.
Let's not deceive ourselves the corrupt elements in the police are the majority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.