Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation (19707 Views)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by yaromaikyau(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
No going back for saying the truth
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by phransix2: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
What u get from dead brains

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Duggedised12(f): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Sister modath what do you have to say? Omenka NgeneUkwenu ,sarrki, passingshot and co ,you people have been quiet on this issue ,whats up?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by InvertedHammer: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
/
Na the ones wey dey outside Nigeria go abuse your oga.

Why worry about the ones in Nigeria who have already given up in life?

I am still wondering how they intend to achieve the regulation.

Let me see them regulate the criticism coming from diaspora.

/

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by helinues: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
No going back

We like it that way
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by edlion57(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
F
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by sonature1: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
I am not a fan of Lai Mohammed, but I will always tell people: "No man deserves total freedom."

If people live in a clime where they can do whatever they like and get away with it, it's a metaphor for disaster.

We need to curb fake news in this country.
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by HacheNoire: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by prospect11(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Clueless leaders I'll say

BTW I'd like to introduce you to a platform where you get latest news, gist, sport, music, entertainment news, gossips etc
Just click this link to become a part of the family.
https:///2348157859519?text=Hello%20I'm%20interested%20in%20joining%20ProspectTV%20my%20name%20is%20

It promises to be great!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by francis5051: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2019
The problem of this countries lies in the hand of the arm forces.. because they are the back bone of this politicians.. politicians continue using them to fight us the civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by livebyday(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
Mrsserene:
The only people pained by this new rule are bitter people or people that feed from spreading false news and hate. I have been wondering why such people are going unpunished in this country. Dear FG, start with Nairaland hate vendors!
[/s]

Trash

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Is dis demoCRACY or demoCRISIS or demoCRAZY??
I am confsed

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by GRACEGLORY: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm highly disappointed in all these responses from nairalnders, your responses shows you don't have an idea of what they're talking about.

“Truth is, people listen to fake news; and they build echo out of the same that may never leave. And as technology changes, regulations must have to evolve too”
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Centcanada: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2019
My happiness is that you people are doing it to affact the common man because they don't have voice that will speak for them. Lie Muhammed you re naming countries that are supporting Nigeria to fight social media. My announce with you lie Muhammed is that you don't see even as you use classes and you can still hear that Germany has been a problem to this country but you people will not see all because of selfish reasons. A common man will always succeed no matter how they oppressed them. Let's see how the bill will scale through. Bit mind you, Power will not be in the hand of APC forever except we are not serving a living God. Let us see and know who will prevail at last. Wicked blood sucking blood party.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by almarthins(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Nothing will stop me from saying the truth...

Lai Muhammad is a serial looter and a liar ..

Buhari rubber stamp Senate should give us death by firing squad for corrupt politicians if truly Buhari was serious about fighting corruption...like its done in China..

But No... We are just fooling ourselves
Rubbish

The man with thirty eight children, is that how he silence them from talking?
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by onatisi(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2019
you should direct this to those who collected rice and recharge cards to vote them into power .

StrikeBack:
Very useless set of people
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Centcanada: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2019
My happiness is that you people are doing it to affact the common man because they don't have voice that will speak for them. Lie Muhammed you re naming countries that are supporting Nigeria to fight social media. My annoyance with you lie Muhammed is that you don't see even as you use classes and you can still hear that Germany has been a problem to this country but you people will not see all because of selfish reasons. A common man will always succeed no matter how they oppressed them. Let's see how the bill will scale through. Bit mind you, Power will not be in the hand of APC forever except we are not serving a living God. Let us see and know who will prevail at last. Wicked blood sucking blood party.
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Stevengold(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2019
You can't control social media, unless you increase data bundle to 10k 10mb grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by aspiring44: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Gej warned you guys

Nuff said

Naija is back to 1983

The azzlickers have gone quiet
No bill to regulate unemployment by creating jobs
No bill to ensure adequate power supply
No bill to improve our educational system
No bill to keep our roads in good condition

Useless country with foolish leaders

They are quick to enact laws that favour them the most.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Mummiesboy: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
One day Nigeria will fail to exist. All dis fools will govern themselves

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Brandstudio01:
In as much as im not in support of The Federal Government, the problem is a large number of senseless youths on Social Media who cannot define the common boundary between senseless talks and constrictive criticism.

Some comments sucks. Because some of the were giving nothing to really say either by their actual environment in life, their school or parents. Which is why today we have a Government who feel they can do anything and get away with it

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
so constructive criticism is why we have a government. Really? It's like a father refusing to go to work or provide for the family but stays to flog the children for murmuring about their empty stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by allthingsgood: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Nothing will stop me from saying the truth...

Lai Muhammad is a serial looter and a liar ..

Buhari rubber stamp Senate should give us death by firing squad for corrupt politicians if truly Buhari was serious about fighting corruption...like its done in China..

But No... We are just fooling ourselves
Rubbish

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by nototribalist: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Liar Mohammed, Ogun kill you there

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by vineyardfarms: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
SO LONG AS IT APPLIES TO ALL LIARS IN THE GOVERNMENT, PRESIDENCY, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, REPS, ETC FROM TELLING LIES TO THE PUBLIC. BEGINING WITH MR. LIA MOHAMMED, THE INFORMATION MINISTER -THE GOVT MOUTH ORGAN.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by nasoeb: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Lai mohammed and his useless masters are just plain dumb but thinking they are smart. They cant wonder why is this social media giving them so much problem. This is because life is like a ball thrown up into the air, "IT WILL SURELY COME DOWN" to you.
Yesterday, it was apc using social media propaganda to oust pdp, but nothing last forever. Today that same propaganda is after them, and they are making dealth penalty law against offenders. Only the wise will realise that nothing last forever, very soon tables will turn again, and this same law WILL SURELY BE AGAINST THEM. As long as man is not God, Surely it will turn against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Sonoyom(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2019
These ones have led this country to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
There's a surreptitious plan to muzzle public opinions as well as gag the press.The executive has succeeded in hijacking the legislature and the judiciary,the next move is to take away of our freedom of expression.The social media which this current government used as one of strongest weapons to have a coaster ride to power is now being targeted to suppress and oppress people.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by PennywysCares(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Buhari should be bury alive rather than we close and allow their foolishness to close us in
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by frankoben(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Non patriots my arse, I will become. A patriot when I and members of my household have direct and unrestricted access to public funds like you guys. Until then Nigeria to me remains a wasteful wasted country that I ain't proud of.
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Bonapart(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Because is a threat to their tyranny and st#pid Islamic agenda. All these will be over one day
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by hyperflex(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2019
We’ve left military era but our old ass leaders didn’t get that memo. Apparently the FG are behind this bill not the lawmaker that raised it. Ali Muhammed and co
Re: Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Says the purveyor of hate, lies, deceit and propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Return Nigeria To Recession / Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.