Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Lady, Are You A Clamorous Woman Or A Virtuous Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady, Are You A Clamorous Woman Or A Virtuous Woman? (233 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lady, Are You A Clamorous Woman Or A Virtuous Woman? by princevinco(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
In our society today, some ladies even though they are beautiful to behold are still single and may remain single till they die unless something drastic are done.

Some other ladies, even though they eventually get married, their marriages may not last as they were thrown out by their husbands or divorced by their husbands.

While some ladies, they may be wondering why men are not interested in coming for them for marriage? Others may equally be concerned as to why they could not sustain their marriages.

One of the main reasons why some ladies may never marry and why those who end up marrying may never sustain their marriages. Such reason may be seen in the Bible in the books of Proverbs and 31:10 and Proverbs 9:13.

The two references talked about a virtuous woman and the qualities of a virtuous woman while the other one about “A foolish clamorous woman.

As a woman, either married or single, it will do you good to study and digest what was said about a virtuous woman in PROVERBS 31 and what was said about a clamorous woman.

Men like myself who got married to virtuous women are so proud of them while as men who got married to clamorous women are regretting, while some men could no longer endure such clamorous women and decided to sack them

As a single lady desiring that men would come for you for marriage, you should understand that such men, they need to be convinced that you are a virtuous woman and not a clamorous woman.
PLEASE FOR THE COMPLETE ARTICLE VISIT http://www.destinymoulders.com/my-lady-are-you-a-clamorous-woman-or-a-virtuous-woman/#more-5922

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Discover Their Purpose In Life? / Her Trade Supports / O Ye Woman, Be Mindful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.