Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space (24933 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by mobi99(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wonder when we Nigerians will be sensible and that is why we keep dwelling and dying in tyrant administration we were citizens God's given rights are neglected ....that aspire for presidency and does that stop him from doing his job as a journalist ,saying the truth about what is going on in this zoo country? ..the northerners thinks they are favoured abi...don't worry in due time the nemesis of this atrocious bill will fall upon everyone in this godforsaken Nigeria ..how can they think of depriving us our God's given right under the Constitution,am not surprise seeing those supporting this bill , because even as far as America has gone and what is going on in Americans present administration Trump had suffered equivalent to what this current administration is suffering yet Trump can never and would never temper with rights of the citizens... this current administration will bill at hand will take us 30 years backward..what is democracy if we can't stand to reject an ill and barbaric bill imposed on us?or don't we have commissions or portion of the that has the jurisprudence to act on such when violated.. this is totally disheartening yet our youths who suppose to stand for the truth are they ones backing up the atrocities engulfing us all just because of mere naira note that may not last through out their life time,but it's all right APC should go on buying and paying there social media puppets watch dogs to monitor the truths about we said then go and interprete to their cows at the top(liar liar)...we believe in God , because one with God is with majority... God bless Nigeria
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by 2buffagain(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
bewla:
U better quite be for we add another count charge

Fvck you...
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by 2buffagain(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
lilwetdick:
sowore aka sowere is an idiot.

he is no freedom fighter, he is just disturbing the peace, nothing he says is relevant

this is the man that contested for election and lost woefully then wants a revolution because he didnt win
And Fvck you
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by mobi99(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
poor Nigerians,illittracy is the worst enemy of mankind..how can we be using Draconian law made during the kaki rule, knowing fully well that it's only for benefit of those in power..now we are in a democratic setting,tell me is it had to ask for some changes (restructuring ) in the Constitution? because we the masses are the ones suffering from this,our youths who are supposed to carry the banner of restructering or revolution against the government are busy criticizing one person that bears the burden ,if our government can't change us for good we change them , because what we yarn for was for a positive change but instead of that what do we get economic meltdown, insecurity at the peak ,marginalizing of regions in the country,yet they cry one Nigeria (indeed).yet those at the helm of affairs raised head overhills that it will not happen at the detriment of the life of the masses and here we are suffering and smiling... selling our rights to those we know too well that they will finally deny us ones they manage to sneak into power..once up a time...."there was a country" ..no matter what I love my beloved country (Nigeria) ... America was not built in 50years with time God will vindicate us and all those that defile our constitution will be brought to book Isha Allah...
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by tonididdy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
A very rare specie of a yoloba man.
Bravery level is unusual amoungs that tribe.
Kudos to you sir.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by prof12(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Honestly Buhari is going about things in a worrisome way

How?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by obembet(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
madridsta007:

No regret yet from Sowore in his role in installing the most despotic regime Nigerians has had since the return to democracy.
He is only eating the fruits of his labour.
However, the rule of law transcends my choice of him being accountable.
He should be released if he has met his bail conditions.

Have u ever blame saraki or Dino too?
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by bewla(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freeman59:

Your likes deserve the Nigeria of today. So be it for you
pack go Cameron now now because this our Nigeria not yours and if he good no come back
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by bewla(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
2buffagain:

Fvck you...
thank u
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by madridsta007(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
obembet:

Have u ever blame saraki or Dino too?

Yes. I have. Check my previous messages.
I said the same thing: accountability. Yes, they publicly asked for forgiveness— but that doesn’t escape the need to be accountable for their actions.

If Dino looses this weekend, as he would probably would, that’s part of the accountability I’m speaking of.

You can’t lie about an administration, heap on Nigerians a regime that has taken them back into the era of despotism and get away with it.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by engrchykae(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
If it's only sowore that is punished for bringing this draconian regime,praise God,now I believe in karma.
They should please kill the merchant of lies because many have died because of his packaging skills with which he packaged this dictator

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Legendguru: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by EdiskyHarry: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
As much as I dislike this government and the calamity in Ask Rock/london, Sowore deserves all that is been done to him and much more, he is part of those that brought in this government so he should continue to eat the bitter food he cooked and served himself.

you have a very poor mentality, the fact that this man supported Buhari does not mean that he knew that buhari will turn to this kind of disaster in the country. He has the right to reverse his action.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Sexmate10(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Have you forgotten when you are supporting him? Yoruba na fools grin
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Freeman59: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
bewla:
pack go Cameron now now because this our Nigeria not yours and if he good no come back

Cameroon? I no get talk with you. Currently I no de naija and if I come there it's just because of my family. The rest of you're can continue in your insanity. Enjoy it
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by 2buffagain(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
This thread makes me want to sell my land in Nigeria and forget that country even exists.

Too many shit-for-brains in that country.
Somebody left his comfortable established life in New York to come fight for your freedom and is now in jail for it, yet see what some of you are saying?

It's like all the people capable of rational thought have left that country and all you now have are morons.

What a pig sty of a country.

And to address the absolute fools talking about Sowore voted Buhari... Have you not been voting leaders in for the past 20 years of your lives? Have each and every one of them not ended up being disappointments? So by the very same virtue of your words, YOU should also be in jail because you happen to have chosen wrong leaders. Measure yourself with the same yardstick you are using to measure others.

Sowore decided to do the only brave thing left, which is to try to run for office himself as the best position to move that country forward. And the man is suffering for his bravery, selflessness and LOVE for YOU and YOUR FUTURE... And this is the best way you gutter slurping, shit eating cretins repay that.

This is a Jesus and Jerusalem situation all over again.

Mine is that, for all those condemning Sowore, it seems you desire for you and your children to never enjoy the renewed modern Nigeria that Sowore and others like myself envision. You are making a prayer that you and your seed continue to squalor in degeneration and shit eating. This is not a curse. It is only a statement of fact by virtue of your mindset as revealed in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / Presidency Bars AbdulMajid Danbirni From Media In North / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.