Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space (24724 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by putin2: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bleep your sowore.opportunist like you where is your Sahara reporters.you go dey there die.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Neurotika: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
madridsta007:

I am a very objective person and take out emotions from my statements- something you clearly struggle to do.

In my option, Sowore is clearly being held accountable to his role in installing the most despotic regime currently in West Africa and certainly in Nigeria since the return to democracy. An accountability, that everyone who participated in this despotism, yourself included, would "enjoy" at some point in this life.

HOWEVER, the rule of law transcends my opinion that he be held accountable to this deed. The rule of law is enforced by the courts or, at least, works hand-in-hand. As the courts have ruled that he be released, and [b]as he has met his bail terms, he SHOULD BE RELEASED.
Pathetic[/b]

You're still missing the point. How do you hold an investigative journalist 'accountable' for speaking against the ills of an administration. Especially when this same Journalist has been consistent in criticizing regimes preceding the one you have a disturbing nostalgia for? And even gone to Jail severally for such criticisms.

Every sane country knows the importance of opposition especially in the Journalism industry because it's a potent tool to ensure there are adequate checks and balances.

What is wrong with everyone in this country? Suddenly almost everyone is incapable of stringing together a submission rich in sound logic and common sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by chxe: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

There is no sense in what you just said,it’s not a must to comment if you don’t have anything tangible to say.

But Nigeria does not have a system that works. So what's the argument here ?
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by madridsta007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Neurotika:

You're still missing the point. How do you hold an investigative journalist 'accountable' for speaking against the ills of an administration. Especially when this same Journalist has been consistent in criticizing regimes preceding the one you have a disturbing nostalgia for? And even gone to Jail severally for such criticisms.

Every sane country knows the importance of opposition especially in the Journalism industry because it's a potent tool to ensure there are adequate checks and balances.

What is wrong with everyone in this country? Suddenly almost everyone is incapable of stringing together a submission rich in sound logic and common sense anymore.

His Sahara Reporters spread lies against the previous government- some lies that his Sahara Reporters admitted that were lies.
Remember the "GEJ gifts wedding guests gold-plated iPhones" and the photo-shopped iPhones? I am sure you do. You sound smart.

When you tell lies, you should be held accountable to them. Being a journalist does not allow you escape that accountabilty. Sadly, people read and acted upon the many lies and we have the most despotic regime in Nigeria as a result.

Of course you understand this. Again, you seem smart.

If he hadnt met his bail terms, I would support the move that he be held in detention. He has, it clearly seems- at least the DSS have said so. They have gave several embarassing reasons on why he is still held; that there is "no one to pick him", is the top of the pick.
They should respect the rule of law and release him- why you do not agree with this simple conclusion from out courts clearly suggests that totalitarian regimes is what you want for the black man.

And I wonder why? (It is OK, if you cant publicly say why. Dont feel pressured. I am a democrat)

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by foolbuster: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:
Sowore, but you were out to destroy and remove a democratically and constitutionally established government.

And how is it a crime if what happened in the Arab uprising happens here? What is democracy? Please dont support nonsense.

Tom1999:
Sowore is the Jesus Christ of Nazareth for the Nigerian people but as Baba Fela don sing song sing sung “Overtake don Overtake” a song pregnant with meaning & prophecy. ok

If you are a Nigerian and you don’t support Sowore please put your hand up.......
Ok use that hand to give yourself a knock on the head.
I will ask you to do that until your brain reset and loads properly and see that this BuhAri regime is a military dictatorship. Democracy is dead

Correct man.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by olaolumuyiwa: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigeria political system needed a thorough reform and patriotic leader this country has the best mineral resources in the world but yet nothing to show because of our gullible, corrupt and self minded politicians milking away our resources yet the country has the highest rate of unemployment. It is better we start saving the future of our children for a greater Nigeria!!!
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by northvietnam(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sowore should die in Detention Biko,, he brought this sheet on us all
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by foolbuster: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
madridsta007:

This fellow here clearly epitomises the reason for the lawlessness in most so-called demicracies in the Global North. The justification of lawlessness over the rule of law by the led.

You think the CIA and the FBI do not know who the whistleblower is? Of course they do. I am sure you know this anyway. However, despite Trump's name calling of the whisteblower, the opposite has happened. Impeachment proceedings have started as led by the House.
This is the rule of law, my friend. I am sure you know this, but hey, you prefer lawlessness for the black man. Is it that you hate the black man so much?

Forgive me for digressing. Your justification of lawlessness- quite clearly, despite the obfuscating nuances you've tried to mask them with, is the problem with Nigeria and Africa's fledging democracies. You are one of the reasons why many believe that the white man is a different mental and superior breed to the black man.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Omoslim26: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
oga are you sure dis was not what you said about Buhari some years ago ooo
U neva chichomchin

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by omenka(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
foolbuster:

And how is it a crime if what happened in the Arab uprising happens here? What is democracy? Please dont support nonsense.

Correct man.
Imagine the trash a human could spew. Arab uprising indeed. Very sure you're one ignorant little kid who doesn't even know the implication of what you just typed.

How has the Arab Spring helped anybody? I'm sure you have no idea ISIS is a direct consequence of that. I'm sure you're not aware Boko Haram has hugely benefited from that. I'm sure you're not aware what has become of Libya, Syria, Lebanon, etc are a direct consequence of that.

Exactly what good has that done to the world? Is the world better off with the Arab Spring or worse off?

Una go just borrow phone, borrow date, then sit down dey type rubbish.

Wonder why I'm even talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
The people who used to say that buhari is disposed to deep security info and as such knows why he's keeping his victims (then) irrespective of court judgement, are now silent.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
As much as I dislike this government and the calamity in Ask Rock/london, Sowore deserves all that is been done to him and much more, he is part of those that brought in this government so he should continue to eat the bitter food he cooked and served himself.

Here we go again. The same old tired rhetoric.

He pushed Jonathan out. He brought Buhari in.

I guess he alone is the over 10 million people that voted for Buhari, right?
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by johnanO: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
jaytee01:
And you believe that you are making sense?

I believe what he/she is trying to say is that Sowore is fundamentally not different from Buhari if they both operate under the same framework i.e. present day Nigerian mindset.

My opinion: The law is the law. There is no excuse not to obey court orders. The DSS officers, only, who are preventing his release from the detention center are in contempt. As such, the full force and weight of the law should be brought against them even if it means Police VS DSS action movie.

This is the sensible way to resolve this issue.

P.S. Sowore is a danger to the peace but the DSS needs to understand that you can't break the law to enforce the law. It defeats the purpose.

I don't see what part Buhari plays in this.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Public Service Announcement,!!

If you are ever thinking or dreaming of standing up for the ordinary Nigerian people. If you love yourself, DON'T.

Go through this thread and see the various reasons why you shouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by lloyds(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
He is a great man.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Blessings4me(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
lilwetdick:
sowore aka sowere is an idiot.

he is no freedom fighter, he is just disturbing the peace, nothing he says is relevant

this is the man that contested for election and lost woefully then wants a revolution because he didnt win
Tell us who you voted for.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Kreme(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Look,I know most of y'all spewing negative shits are miserable and pathetic people from the lands of the POTOPOTO, Y'all crazy fools hide behind your stupid mobile phones and spew trash as if it gives you orgasm .....And I know why y'all are pained, it's because there is no one, man enough to stand up for the people, apparently no flat headed man can do such as seen in the cases of Agbari Ojukwu and that yellow cow Mr Cownu..... They betrayed you fools and japa for their miserable lifes....... Quote me negatively and I promise you, you won't see 2020 ....
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by johnanO: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:
Public Service Announcement,!!

If you are ever thinking or dreaming of standing up for the ordinary Nigerian people. If you love yourself, DON'T.

Go through this thread and see the various reasons why you shouldn't.

Yes. Scary thought!

It is worth pointing out that the Executive arm of government (including the DSS) is way too powerful. They have the audacity to disobey the courts. That simply means we don't have a judiciary and therefore, we are in trouble, of sorts.

There is no such thing as an isolated incident in politics or government. This is a habit.

We need reforms to the structure of government and I'm not taking about secession.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by honor4me: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Claiming he only saw three people as visitors, but those were the only people asking for you. None of your few supporters is bold enough to come to bail you because you are a treasonable fellow. You contested and lost and you then called for a revolution to soak the nation in blood. Even Atiku didn’t do that. You are a small fry who wants to play a big man’s game. You better take it easy with yourself. A fool look at the society and say the society must be changed; whereas, a wise man look at the society and says let the society be. Whereas all development may result from the activities of the fool, only the wise will live to enjoy the activities of the fools.
Having said that, we who are just impartial observers use this medium to appeal to the DSS to tamper mercy with justice and allow this guy to go home. Otherwise the unwise and unreasonables will just be supporting him because of pity. And in the long run....
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
johnanO:

Yes. Scary thought!

It is worth pointing out that the Executive arm of government (including the DSS) is way too powerful. They have the audacity to disobey the courts. That simply means we don't have a judiciary and therefore, we are in trouble, of sorts.

There is no such thing as an isolated incident in politics or government. This is a habit.

We need reforms to the structure of government and I'm not taking about secession.

The judiciary which is the last hope of the common man to get justice is impotent in the presence of the executive arm.

Unfortunately, the only way to get the government to do the right thing is a revolution. But see here now, who is ever going to lead a revolution when he knows he's never going to get the support of the people he's fighting for.

If one million youths had stood up to follow So wore I'm sure the story would be different by now.

Everybody is busy with their day to day activities. No one cares.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
As he started eating?
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by airbrush: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Realdeals:
Detained social activist, publisher and politician, Omoyele Sowore, has spoken out from the custody of the State Security Service, telling PREMIUM TIMES he is being held as part of a grand scheme by the Buhari administration to shut down Nigeria’s civic space.

Mr Sowore called a PREMIUM TIMES’ reporter on Thursday afternoon, in a rare move to directly send out a message to the public.

It was a message of courage, defiance and hope for both his teeming supporters and the Nigerian downtrodden people.

The Sahara Reporters’ publisher said he would remain undeterred by the controversial tactics of the current government, which have seen him held in perpetual custody against the order of a federal judge.

Mr Sowore, a former student union activist who confronted military regimes and went to jail for it, was arrested in August in connection with his #RevolutionNow campaign — a series of nationwide protests he had planned with other activists to demand a better Nigeria.
The protests were planned to commence on August 5 across 21 towns and cities, with public awareness escalating as the day drew closer.

But suddenly on August 3, armed SSS officers broke into an apartment Mr Sowore was occupying with some of his closest associates in Lagos. He was taken away in the midnight raid that was captured by security cameras.
The arrest elicited outrage from Nigerians, with many slamming the SSS’ brutal tactics as yet another state-sponsored violence against unarmed citizens.

Members of the movement also warned that Mr Sowore’s detention — which they deemed illegal and unwarranted — would bolster rather than dampen a wave of resistance to decades of bad governance that many believed had worsened under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Grand plot thwarted
Speaking with PREMIUM TIMES from custody, Mr Sowore said the demand for his sureties was an attempt to intimidate them into pulling out.

“Their aim is to intimidate my sureties by subjecting them to undue maltreatment,” Mr Sowore said. “It is part of a grand plot to hold me hostage because they have failed to find anything illegal to pin on me.”

“But we know what they want to do and we will not allow it to happen,” he added.

Although the SSS has repeatedly asserted its respect for the Nigerian judicial and the rule of law in general, the agency has a history of repression, violation of citizens’ rights and disobedience of court decisions.

SSS was the agency at the heart of most allegations of attacks on Nigerians during the brutal military eras of Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha. Several Nigerians were jailed, physically attacked or killed as Mr Abacha moved to clear all obstacles to his authoritarian regime.

Despite attempts to reform the agency as Nigeria attained democracy in 1999, critics say the SSS, founded in 1986, has remained wedded to its brutal and anti-democratic past.

Hale, hearty
Mr Sowore lamented that he had “not seen sunshine since he was detained except when taken to court.” Only three people have been allowed to see him since August 3, which includes his lawyers and the person responsible for his feeding.

Even though Mr Sowore said he cannot wait to reunite with his associates and loved ones, he said he had come to a fresh realisation that the SSS would continue to disregard court pronouncements and would not release him anytime soon.

“Last night, they gave us phones and cable TV,” Mr Sowore said. “This indicates that they have no intention of complying with court orders to release me anytime soon.’’

Mr Sowore said he will continue to fight for the downtrodden, and wanted the world to know that the Buhari administration has been stifling civil liberties in Nigeria.

“The world should know that I remain unbroken and in high spirits,” Mr Sowore said. “I will continue to fight for the Nigerian people, ensure that the people are not shortchanged and corruption is driven underground.”

“I will continue to stand up for the downtrodden,” he said.

Mr Sowore said all those who support him should not be discouraged because the masses will prevail in the battle against anti-democratic forces.

“The ultimate mission is to intimidate all critical voices and shut down the nation’s civic space,” Mr Sowore said. “But this will not happen and we shall overcome.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/363012-sowore-speaks-from-custody-says-buhari-out-to-destroy-civic-space.html

when sowore was collecting money from APC in 2015 did he know that he will be here today?
na stupidity dey make BMO members feels smart as them dey collect stipends today remember sowore was collecting same yesterday
and tomorrow you go there where he is now

just relax
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Omonigeriarere: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
[q[s]uote author=Fountainofyouth post=84049695]As much as I dislike this government and the calamity in Ask Rock/london, Sowore deserves all that is been done to him and much more, he is part of those that brought in this government so he should continue to eat the bitter food he cooked and served himself. [/quote][/s]
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Realdeals:
Detained social activist, publisher and politician, Omoyele Sowore, has spoken out from the custody of the State Security Service, telling PREMIUM TIMES he is being held as part of a grand scheme by the Buhari administration to shut down Nigeria’s civic space.

Mr Sowore called a PREMIUM TIMES’ reporter on Thursday afternoon, in a rare move to directly send out a message to the public.

It was a message of courage, defiance and hope for both his teeming supporters and the Nigerian downtrodden people.

The Sahara Reporters’ publisher said he would remain undeterred by the controversial tactics of the current government, which have seen him held in perpetual custody against the order of a federal judge.

Mr Sowore, a former student union activist who confronted military regimes and went to jail for it, was arrested in August in connection with his #RevolutionNow campaign — a series of nationwide protests he had planned with other activists to demand a better Nigeria.
The protests were planned to commence on August 5 across 21 towns and cities, with public awareness escalating as the day drew closer.

But suddenly on August 3, armed SSS officers broke into an apartment Mr Sowore was occupying with some of his closest associates in Lagos. He was taken away in the midnight raid that was captured by security cameras.
The arrest elicited outrage from Nigerians, with many slamming the SSS’ brutal tactics as yet another state-sponsored violence against unarmed citizens.

Members of the movement also warned that Mr Sowore’s detention — which they deemed illegal and unwarranted — would bolster rather than dampen a wave of resistance to decades of bad governance that many believed had worsened under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Grand plot thwarted
Speaking with PREMIUM TIMES from custody, Mr Sowore said the demand for his sureties was an attempt to intimidate them into pulling out.

“Their aim is to intimidate my sureties by subjecting them to undue maltreatment,” Mr Sowore said. “It is part of a grand plot to hold me hostage because they have failed to find anything illegal to pin on me.”

“But we know what they want to do and we will not allow it to happen,” he added.

Although the SSS has repeatedly asserted its respect for the Nigerian judicial and the rule of law in general, the agency has a history of repression, violation of citizens’ rights and disobedience of court decisions.

SSS was the agency at the heart of most allegations of attacks on Nigerians during the brutal military eras of Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha. Several Nigerians were jailed, physically attacked or killed as Mr Abacha moved to clear all obstacles to his authoritarian regime.

Despite attempts to reform the agency as Nigeria attained democracy in 1999, critics say the SSS, founded in 1986, has remained wedded to its brutal and anti-democratic past.

Hale, hearty
Mr Sowore lamented that he had “not seen sunshine since he was detained except when taken to court.” Only three people have been allowed to see him since August 3, which includes his lawyers and the person responsible for his feeding.

Even though Mr Sowore said he cannot wait to reunite with his associates and loved ones, he said he had come to a fresh realisation that the SSS would continue to disregard court pronouncements and would not release him anytime soon.

“Last night, they gave us phones and cable TV,” Mr Sowore said. “This indicates that they have no intention of complying with court orders to release me anytime soon.’’

Mr Sowore said he will continue to fight for the downtrodden, and wanted the world to know that the Buhari administration has been stifling civil liberties in Nigeria.

“The world should know that I remain unbroken and in high spirits,” Mr Sowore said. “I will continue to fight for the Nigerian people, ensure that the people are not shortchanged and corruption is driven underground.”

“I will continue to stand up for the downtrodden,” he said.

Mr Sowore said all those who support him should not be discouraged because the masses will prevail in the battle against anti-democratic forces.

“The ultimate mission is to intimidate all critical voices and shut down the nation’s civic space,” Mr Sowore said. “But this will not happen and we shall overcome.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/363012-sowore-speaks-from-custody-says-buhari-out-to-destroy-civic-space.html

Na now him eyes dey open. Enjoy your stay
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by foolbuster: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:
Imagine the trash a human could spew. Arab uprising indeed. Very sure you're one ignorant little kid who doesn't even know the implication of what you just typed.

How has the Arab Spring helped anybody? I'm sure you have no idea ISIS is a direct consequence of that. I'm sure you're not aware Boko Haram has hugely benefited from that. I'm sure you're not aware what has become of Libya, Syria, Lebanon, etc are a direct consequence of that.

Exactly what good has that done to the world? Is the world better off with the Arab Spring or worse off?

Anyone can form anything on the internet. Keyboard warrior. For what you are claimimg to be, you canot even have a normal civilised exchange. This your unwarranted rant shows you have issues. Please go meet your type.

For what its worth. People gathering and requesting for a change of leadership under a democratic setting is not treason. And like it or not the Arab uprising was a brave step from the people of north africa to change their leadershp.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by bewla(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
ultimatekint:
You are a complete fool. Go and add another charge now.
Bros I no be Magu now take am easy no go die on top another person matter o
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Samnick: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
you dat suppose to be with your family and be living your life peacefully i dont think u even reason about your family before u are fighting for people that wont care abt u wen u die u are there fighting 4 something dat can't be fought infact who u b to be fighting 4 dis kind thing even people that as more power than u try it still dey fall
R.I.P Awolowo
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Remix10(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Realdeals:
I have said it several times it is difficult to fight a man whose conviction for a struggle is based on a failed system, Sowore requires No Pity.

Yenyenyen (-SPITS ON YOUR MOUTH-)
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by folamsimper: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
airbrush:

when sowore was collecting money from APC in 2015 did he know that he will be here today?
na stupidity dey make BMO members feels smart as them dey collect stipends today remember sowore was collecting same yesterday
and tomorrow you go there where he is now

just relax

Even up to now, DSS are yet to substantially provide evidence against Sowore. We all know how they have been changing/varying allegations levelled against him from cyber stalking to money laundering to treasonable felony to insulting Buhari to collection of millions of dollars in Dubai.

You are not any different from them otherwise I dare you to provide proof that Sowore collected money from APC in 2015. When he contested the presidential election y'all said he was acting for Tinubu and APC. Later, you people said he's working for PDP Atiku.

Aanu yin o semi. Iya lesin (horse) maa jeku ni Nigeria yen.
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by SoiSoi13(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
ednut1:
Shebi GEJ is the worst president. U never see something. 2023 no far again

The price of betrayal is high
somebody interpret in Yoruba for me Biko
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by supercase1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:

Stop talking NONSENSE,..... this is supercase1 of nairaland replying u I guess u most have come accross some of my articles
Firstly:d Arab world are the cause of their problems no matter their protest or change of govt their problems and rivalries can't be solved
It's an open secret that qatar,Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, turkey, etc indirectly funds global terrorism and deny in the process thus complicating the war on terror and act as sabattoirs and betrayers hence give the jihadists a form of tactical diplomatic backup
Bokoharam:are not so strong as u place them why are there not Bokoharam or herdsmen in GHANA or RSA
well I leave that question to your so called kwaraption fighting president who said a war on Bokoharam is a war against the north and your illiterate northern politicians,emirs and afirs
grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space by Dipwater(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Even if nigerians do not appreciate him ,i want him to know that i appreciate every good thing he has done for this funny country.

We should all unite regardless of ethnicity to fight one just course.i say it is time to end democratic military dictatorship.say no to buhari,say no to every politician that steal our resources, say to pdp and apc including other minority parties ,say no religious leaders,say no to corruption and

say yes to #revolution now .long live sowore and everybody fighting for a just course.thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.