Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (29079 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by imam07: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

And how do you know she framed it up
and how do u know it is rape case as u are supporting Busola Dakolo. First this is common sense. How wld same person rape u twice. U did not bring d case up then and after 20 yrs u came out and u feminist jump into conclusion.
Secondly, I know both right from ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by permit225(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you couldn't listen to her now what makes you think you would have listened 20 years prior undecided
U should know beta DAT court works with evidence nd nt sentiment... D QST is..did she tender any form of evidence to d court?
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
permit225:
U should know beta DAT court works with evidence nd nt sentiment... D QST is..did she tender any form of evidence to d court?
Read the full story before talking

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. So you wan go dey fight alfa males at your age? They will just give you sliding tackle grin

With my big stomach, my fight or flight response is reserved for robbers

For alpha males why fight them when you can outsource their beating?
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
imam07:
and how do u know it is rape case as u are supporting Busola Dakolo. First this is common sense. How wld same person rape u twice. U did not bring d case up then and after 20 yrs u came out and u feminist jump into conclusion.
Secondly, I know both right from ilorin.
Did I say she was raped. The comment you earlier quoted was not specifically directed at fatoyinbo.Do you think the awareness of rape now was like that years ago. If you fail to listen to her now what makes you feel you would have 20 years. Ago maybe then you will ask what she was wearing.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by brainhgeek(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yes na. They shouldn't be discouraged to marry husbands with sense. They shouldn't be discouraged to speak out when the offence is still hot. They shouldn't be discouraged to fight for justice if they never molested a little boy too (most beast of men were actually initiated by ladies).
I am very happy the way the judgement went.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by imam07: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did I say she was raped. The comment you earlier quoted was not specifically directed at fatoyinbo.Do you think the awareness of rape now was like that years ago. If you fail to listen to her now what makes you feel you would have 20 years. Ago maybe then you will ask what she was wearing.
U did not answer my question. Is it possible for a same man rape u twice?

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Consensual sex with a 9-year old girl?
You must be high on something... Whether now or any distant past, a nine year old is a small girl, even without breasts.

By the way, a lot of Muslims still do the same even in this generation, marrying and having sex with underage children in the name of following the example of mohammed.

In short, the prophet mohammed has not moral ground to be the teacher of wisdom with respect to rape cases and sexually abusing minors. You can cite him on other matters, just not this one.

OladimejiRufai:

The Prophet married Aisha when she was six. Check Seerah of the Prophet and you will find it was all a consensual marriage. He delayed the consummation with her until she was able to take it (during puberty) and that was when she was nine.

perhaps your problem is with her age when all that happened but go back in history and you will see it was something common amongst people aT that time for their women to age quickly and get married at early ages.

The Prophet was called many bad names by the Kuffar but have you ever thought while the Kuffar of that time never called him paedophile. It's because it's something common amongst them. Their women uses to age quickly so Aisha was not a "child" when he consummated the marriage and in addition to that, it was consensual marriage and consummation. Aisha was even happy to have married the best of mankind.

And according to history, go and research at what age Mother Mary married Joseph.

Now compare it with what Fatoyinbo was alleged of. Consensual marriage and sex versus rape?

Are you really using your sense to think this through or you just wanted to blindly shame the Prophet without thinking about your words. Don't join the bandwagon man. Use your reasoning in all your criticisms.

well, Imes is coming to shame all of you who lie against the Prophet and the nonsense in all what you say about him will be revealed.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Yoighaman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
I personally think it was a relationship gone soar and she's just being vengeful. Someone cannot rape you multiple times even on/in a car, but let's assume they were rape cases, speaking up on time help matters.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
0temSapien:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Man, sorry but sincerely I don't really understand so far.

I mean it says the doctrine of the Ufos.. Kindly answer these questions for better understanding.

Who are the Ufos? And how did they come about such doctrines? Was it through science and research?

or are the doctrines metaphorical or sarcastic?

I don't understand really
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
bizme:
Consensual sex with a 9-year old girl?
You must be high on something... Whether now or any distant past, a nine year old is a small girl, even without breasts.

By the way, a lot of Muslims still do the same even in this generation, marrying and having sex with underage children in the name of following the example of mohammed.

In short, the prophet mohammed has not moral ground to be the teacher of wisdom with respect to rape cases and sexually abusing minors. You can cite him on other matters, just not this one.

You can continue to wallow in your ignorance. The consummation with Aisha was consensual and it happened when she was ready for it. If Prophet Muhammad was a paedophile who was interested in sexing children and was so lustful, do you think he would have waited for three years before consummation? why did he not have it immediately after marriage.

Oga, I repeat Aisha was already ready for consummation. She was at puberty, her reasoning was sound and it was consensual. If you want to have more proof about how sound he reasoning was, consider the fact that she narrated many hadeeth from the Prophet, many more than even the older wives narrated. do you think a so called "child" can easily attain such feat?

Aisha was mature when the consummation happened. That's the fact!
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Jamesilvar(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's a wonder how people are calling this Pastor a rapist when he hasn't even been proven guilty.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by musicwriter(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

You can check out these books on Google:
1. "Secret Societies of the Middle Ages"
2. "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall

These two are OK for now.

You will learn of the history of Islam and that of all the other world's religions, including their secret doctrines.

On Nl, you can check out posts created by OtemSapien, musicwriter to learn near-factual history of your religion and prophets.

Modified: There are actually tons of books written on religion and ancient civilizations –books from which the Bible and Qur'an were plagiarized.

With time, you can do further research on them.

Good day my brother.

If any African wants to free themselves from religion, all they need is research the history of religion, and they'll realize everything they believe is not original but substandard plagiarism from ancient African paganism.

You can just refer them to follow the teachings of the black scholars listed on this link http://www.africason.com/2018/08/africans-and-african-american-scholars.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
musicwriter:

Good day my brother.

If any African wants to free themselves from religion, all they need is research the history of religion, and they'll will realize everything they believe is not original but substandard plagiarism from ancient African paganism.

You can just refer them to follow the teachings of the black scholars listed on this link http://www.africason.com/2018/08/africans-and-african-american-scholars.html
All right, bros.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
imam07:
U did not answer my question. Is it possible for a same man rape u twice?
Yes. Especially when you are vulnerable, traumatised and scared to fight back. Perpetrators rely on their victims fear to cause more damage because they believe the victim would not report or be able to fight back and that society will not believe them. So they prey on the victims silence

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Topmaike007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
ScotMisile:

So, why haven't your ex girlfriends lied against you to get public sympathies?
the guy never blow that's why

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
But how did this rapist win the case? I'm so shocked.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by imam07: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes. Especially when you are vulnerable, traumatised and scared to fight back. Perpetrators rely on their victims fear to cause more damage because they believe the victim would not report or be able to fight back and that society will not believe them. So they prey on the victims silence
your analysis is baseless. So d same man can come and rape u in your house twice. If a lady accused your son of this same allegation, what will be ur reaction.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Topmaike007(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

The Prophet married Aisha when she was six. Check Seerah of the Prophet and you will find it was all a consensual marriage. He delayed the consummation with her until she was able to take it (during puberty) and that was when she was nine.

perhaps your problem is with her age when all that happened but go back in history and you will see it was something common amongst people aT that time for their women to age quickly and get married at early ages.

The Prophet was called many bad names by the Kuffar but have you ever thought while the Kuffar of that time never called him paedophile. It's because it's something common amongst them. Their women uses to age quickly so Aisha was not a "child" when he consummated the marriage and in addition to that, it was consensual marriage and consummation. Aisha was even happy to have married the best of mankind.

And according to history, go and research at what age Mother Mary married Joseph.

Now compare it with what Fatoyinbo was alleged of. Consensual marriage and sex versus rape?

Are you really using your sense to think this through or you just wanted to blindly shame the Prophet without thinking about your words. Don't join the bandwagon man. Use your reasoning in all your criticisms.

well, Imes is coming to shame all of you who lie against the Prophet and the nonsense in all what you say about him will be revealed.
I laugh in nuclear power cheesy
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
imam07:
your analysis is baseless. So d same man can come and rape u in your house twice. If a lady accused your son of this same allegation, what will be ur reaction.
It is not read on rape and the methods some of those idiots used on their victims and the psychological effect of rape before calling something baseless you can read stories of rape victims watch movies on rape before trying to sound smart thinking that life goes by a one way exit. You may think it is baseless but it happens

I will definitely hear the ladies own side not judge her or shut her out and blindly defend my son.
If my son is guilty I will support the lady and he will pay.
Rape is a crime and rapist should pay.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

And how do you know she is lying undecided.
Don't reduce something as traumatizing as rape to a gender war

Frm d 1st day the news broke out, i knew she was liein ... all i had to do was play d tape, pay attention to her eye balls & ask mysef emotional questions she still failed. if i cum ask logical questions nko grin grin most teenage gurl av these guy dey see as demi god dey so much crave he disvirgins dem, fatoyinbo noticed n took on d green lite. nuttin like smellin d freshness of a rose in d morning
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Topmaike007:
I laugh in nuclear power cheesy
why?
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

Trash

Read history from both sides — the victorious (your prophet's side) and the vanquished (the accounts of his enemies and victims) to know the truth.

Without being biased, your prophet was a terrorist and pedophile.

He and his companions of blood-thirsty war mongerers laid the foundation of terrorism and religious extremism in the world hundreds of years ago, which today's world now suffers from.

What al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, and various terrorist groups are doing today is child's play compared with the prophet and his companion's atrocities centuries ago.

Peace achieved after killing and oppresssing people unjustly is no peace, but suppression and intimidation.

That's the brand of peace Islam offers.

Educate yourself on the crusades. You may hate all you want and lie all you want however, the truth is the truth, no matter how much you detest it. Today, the same Saudi Arabia leads the whole world in Oil wealth. Go again and read about the conquest of Mecca which was the most peaceful battle ever in the history of the world.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yet same prophet saw nothing wrong in him sexing a 9 year old, thereby encouraging pedophilia. Also same prophet said u can marry 4 wives with no penalties for marrying more than 4

I guess youre not capable of accepting the truth as the truth. What you wrote is a lie, however, it feeds into your narrative. Keep spreadinga nd believing lies, it just leaves you in ignorance thats all.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:

Educate yourself on the crusades. You may hate all you want and lie all you want however, the truth is the truth, no matter how much you detest it. Today, the same Saudi Arabia leads the whole world in Oil wealth. Go again and read about the conquest of Mecca which was the most peaceful battle ever in the history of the world.
Keep deceiving yourself. Islam was spread by the sword, and violence lies at its roots.

Take that as a fact from a former Muslim.

Saudi is rich in oil today, a pointer to the large scale of decayed matter from dead people that lost their lives fighting various wars centuries ago on Saudi's soil.

Hope you the connection between crude oil and decaded matter (bodies).
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by narit: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wish people can just pause and think for a seconds, what if pastor fatoyinbo was actually the one been RAPED.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You can continue to wallow in your ignorance. The consummation with Aisha was consensual and it happened when she was ready for it. If Prophet Muhammad was a paedophile who was interested in sexing children and was so lustful, do you think he would have waited for three years before consummation? why did he not have it immediately after marriage.

Oga, I repeat Aisha was already ready for consummation. She was at puberty, her reasoning was sound and it was consensual. If you want to have more proof about how sound he reasoning was, consider the fact that she narrated many hadeeth from the Prophet, many more than even the older wives narrated. do you think a so called "child" can easily attain such feat?

Aisha was mature when the consummation happened. That's the fact!

Asalam Alaikum, firstly, the age of Aisha Alehi wasalam is debatable. Most scholars think it's around 11, 12, 13 at the time of marriage and 14, 15, 16 when she actually became a wife with consummation and all. Also, Yes she led wars, was a leader and grew up to be a great woman in history and as you rightly said, narrated most hadiths.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

Keep deceiving yourself. Islam was spread by the sword, and violence lies at its roots.

Take that as a fact from a former Muslim.

Saudi is rich in oil today, a pointer to the large scale of decayed matter from dead people that lost their lives fighting various wars centuries ago.

Hope you the connection between crude oil and decaded matter (bodies).

Again, have you watched, read about or seen history of the "CRUSADES"? Maybe you should. See here, there was deliberate attempt to spread falsehood about islam. Most especially, while it was growing in Europe, mostly in Spain and the UK. Why do you think even today still, the way and manner they preach to you about Islam is how to make it look bad, wrong, fake etc? think about it. Also, do you know Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world? I am talking enlightened places in USA , Canada, UK, etc. Also, most folks like you that was a former muslim that converted are either looking for miracles, was not even practicing muslims or just following the motions or something, however, those that convert in the WEST are always full of knowledge. I have lots of books and CDS that can help you learn if youre interested. Remember though, to be muslim, you have to be sincere in your heart, do work, e.g worship 5 times daily. Live a life of sincerity, truthfulness and peace, know and understand you will die and return to God, you will fall sick, you can lose money in business, you will loose loved ones, all that is part of life, its not about everything will be rosy, nice and all. So, let me know if you want to connect, i will appreciate it if you will connect.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:

Asalam Alaikum, firstly, the age of Aisha Alehi wasalam is debatable. Most scholars think it's around 11, 12, 13 at the time of marriage and 14, 15, 16 when she actually became a wife with consummation and all. Also, Yes she led wars, was a leader and grew up to be a great woman in history and as you rightly said, narrated most hadiths.
Religion can never grow without lies and the lies in that write-up are a textbook example of that assertion.

According to the most authoritative sources in your prophet's sunnah (Bukhari and Muslim), the age of Aisha's consummation to your prophet was 9—10.

That your prophet had a special liking for extremely young virgin girls (minors) is a fact known to all, except the dogmatic followers of the prophet.

One only needs to look at the lifestyle of Hausas and Fulanis in Nigera and Africa that are neck-deep in child marriage to understand your prophet's pedophilia (their role model).

Only people ignorant about Islam wouldn't see the lies in that post of yours.

To be candid, most of what's called authoritative sources in the Sunnah, and in even the highest authority in Islam, Qur'an itself (with its scientific errors and contradictions), is doctored history, plagiarized from the books of older religions, without giving credit to the due sources.

Anybody that wants to learn the truth should read history from two sides and not only the doctored tales about your prophets in Qur'an and haadith.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

If you want to know the truth about Islam, read history books written by Christians and followers of ATR and the accounts of these people about your religion.

The same thing applies to Christianity as a religion?

What better way to really know APC than hearing what PDP says about the party and vice versa?

In criticism, one can always learn the truth.

There are books I can recommend for you but will only do that if necessary.

But I'd like to ask a question. Those "Christians and followers of ATR" who wrote those "history books", how did they get to know of the details they feature in their history books?

sincere question
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:

Again, have you watched, read about or seen history of the "CRUSADES"? Maybe you should. See here, there was deliberate attempt to spread falsehood about islam. Most especially, while it was growing in Europe, mostly in Spain and the UK. Why do you think even today still, the way and manner they preach to you about Islam is how to make it look bad, wrong, fake etc? think about it. Also, do you know Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world? I am talking enlightened places in USA , Canada, UK, etc. Also, most folks like you that was a former muslim that converted are either looking for miracles, was not even practicing muslims or just following the motions or something, however, those that convert in the WEST are always full of knowledge. I have lots of books and CDS that can help you learn if youre interested. Remember though, to be muslim, you have to be sincere in your heart, do work, e.g worship 5 times daily. Live a life of sincerity, truthfulness and peace, know and understand you will die and return to God, you will fall sick, you can lose money in business, you will loose loved ones, all that is part of life, its not about everything will be rosy, nice and all. So, let me know if you want to connect, i will appreciate it if you will connect.
I have a number of books on Crusades I read when I was still a Muslim, studying other religions.

Violence is part of all religions; Christianity (Roman Catholic) has had its own share of acts of violence perpetrated against philosophers and scientists during the dark times of science.

But the violence in Christianity is child's play in comparison with that in Islam. Islam and violence are synonymous.

Your sermon about death and sickness would have held water if your Alfas and Imams don't die and fall sick like other people of other faiths or even atheists.

But everyone dies, and death is a natural process, offering the human soul (and living things) a chance to continue its/their evolution in other worlds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump / Mavin Record Celebrates 4th Anniversary Today / Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.