Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (28916 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

But I'd like to ask a question. Those "Christians and followers of ATR" who wrote those "history books", how did they get to know of the details they feature in their history books?

sincere question
The same way a human wrote their books is the same way a human wrote your own books, too.

Anyone can claim their book is holy from God, but discerning minds can tell if such claims are false, especially when the so-called holy books contain errors and contradictions in history and science, when the claims of the so-called god can't stand the test of time.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Goke101(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yes o they shouldn’t be discouraged but thy shall not lie
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by naturefellow(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Seanixking:
my own problem is, na this type of traffic i go dey face everyday for Lagos

Johnny, you just come? grin
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ScotMisile: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
philip0906:

You want someone to repent from sins, you can't stake your life with...Reason you were clever by half, to use the word might

You're a clown!
Your generation are always clowns that's why it's the first word to come to your consciousness
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Seanixking: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
naturefellow:
Johnny, you just come? grin
Lagos map, yes. . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by BRATISLAVA: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you couldn't listen to her now what makes you think you would have listened 20 years prior undecided
ask him again. Some people are so ridiculous once a female rape case comes up.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

Religion can never grow without lies and the lies in that write-up are a textbook example of that assertion.

According to the most authoritative sources in your prophet's sunnah (Bukhari and Muslim), the age of Aisha's consummation to your prophet was 9—10.

That your prophet had a special liking for extremely young virgin girls (minors) is a fact known to all, except the dogmatic followers of the prophet.

One only needs to look at the lifestyle of Hausas and Fulanis in Nigera and Africa that are neck-deep in child marriage to understand your prophet's pedophilia (their role model).

Only people ignorant about Islam wouldn't see the lies in that post of yours.

To be candid, most of what's called authoritative sources in the Sunnah, and in even the highest authority in Islam, Qur'an itself (with its scientific errors and contradictions), is doctored history, plagiarized from the books of older religions, without giving credit to the due sources.

Anybody that wants to learn the truth should read history from two sides and not only the doctored tales about your prophets in Qur'an and haadith.

Broda, I laughed reading your article. Now know this. If you need anything based on ruling, Knowledge etc you look in the QURAN. It is from God directly. It is the highest miracle today. It was revealed to the prophet, SAW, who could neither read nor write however, it was compiled after his death and not a single (.) has been added or removed till date. Its a living miracle and God said it in the book that he will guide and protect it from corruption. Also, there are no discrepancies in it, so pls quote one if you see any, God challenged anyone, everyone to look and know if you will see any discrepancies and if you don't find then Believe. Now, the hadith is sayings, preachings and silent approvals of the prophet SAW. It is based on what people saw, heard or witnessed, there is a science (Usul Fiqh) that studied the origin and veracity of hadiths because it has human elements in them. So, the age of Aisha at the time she married the prophet, no one can really, really tell, because it was reported and if you trace how it was reported, it might have only one source and that is debatable cos there are no verifiable sources or chains of narration that will make it clearly at an age or a figure like 9 years. However, its easy for you to believe that because it feeds into your narrative. However, understand that Aisha AS, grew up to be a leader, a strong woman of faith, etc and most hadiths was from her. So, i will advice you also believe ALL the hadiths and stories about Aisha AS and not pick only one that fits into your narrative. Believe it all and tell me, if she fits in the realm of a lady that was married off at age 9. Again people will always do things and justify it somehow. In Nigeria today, pastors are fleecing people left right and center and Justifying it on Tithe. Boko Haram is pushing their ideology borne out of corruption, oppression, injustice and you blame it on faith? My broda at the end of the day, faith is based on dogma, however, i will say, open your eyes more, ask questions and seek answers from everywhere, for example, do not limit your answer to what you are told about Islam, no, do the work, study it yourself? Now, case in point, i asked so many mallams in Nigeria way back then about God, how he came about and how come he owns the world all that, or why its good to kill a wall gecko etc, they all did not know the answer to my question but answered by telling me, its shaitan making me ask the questions and that i am possessed by shaitan. However, in the USA, i met knowledgeable imams that was able to answer my questions. Also, recently, i argued with one fanatic that said its wrong to sell food to muslims in ramadan, can you imagine? but that was how myopic and judgemental and lacking in knowledge some people are, then imagine that those same people are imams educating others about Islam? That is the situation bro. Please, again, let me know if you want to sincerely learn and search for the truth or you have questions that you need answers to. I will be more than willing to assist. May God guide us aright, amen.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by BRATISLAVA: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

And how do you know she framed it up
wonder. The case didn't say that he didn't do it. But they feel a long time has passed. Other women have given the same accusation. And even people here on nairalamd have said they schooled near his church and saw many strange things. How is he suddenly incapable of doing something like that? Because men think they're woke and United. The only men who think he's innocent have probably raped girls and felt they were playing hard to get, instead of accepting that they stalked then afterwards for repeat rapes

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes. Especially when you are vulnerable, traumatised and scared to fight back. Perpetrators rely on their victims fear to cause more damage because they believe the victim would not report or be able to fight back and that society will not believe them. So they prey on the victims silence
why do you explain to a rape supporter? Imagine someone asking if you can steal from the same person twice.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by shadeyinka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
Yes they should not be discouraged and they should also avoid telling lies to get public sympathy because of their grudges against their ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands.
One of these two really happened
1. Rape
2. Conscentual Sex.

Biodun will be telling a big lie if he says he has never done it with Busola.

...and either way, as a Pastor, he is GUILTY!

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
ask him again. Some people are so ridiculous once a female rape case comes up.
I just tire cry cry
BRATISLAVA:
wonder. The case didn't say that he didn't do it. But they feel a long time has passed. Other women have given the same accusation. And even people here on nairalamd have said they schooled near his church and saw many strange things. How is he suddenly incapable of doing something like that? Because men think they're woke and United. The only men who think he's innocent have probably raped girls and felt they were playing hard to get, instead of accepting that they stalked then afterwards for repeat rapes
I have nothing more to add you have said it all
BRATISLAVA:
why do you explain to a rape supporter? Imagine someone asking if you can steal from the same person twice.
Very dumb question but had to reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:
. Please, again, let me know if you want to sincerely learn and search for the truth or you have questions that you need answers to. I will be more than willing to assist. May God guide us aright, amen.
Just save your sermon for ignorant people about Islam. There are two authorities in Islam, Qur'an (no. 1) and Sunnah, with the latter serving as a sort of manual for the former.

Anyone that wants to read the life of your prophet can only use his Sunnah (mainly Bukhari, followed by Muslim) and the accounts of the trusted Salafi, not the Qur'an.

You're just telling me what I already know about Islam.

Very funny. You want to teach me about Islam, a religion I practised for more than 30 years and have a number of Islamic literature and various books on your prophet (including haadith) here with me in Arabic, English, and even in Yoruba.

I am not the kind of person that engages in something without taking time to do an in-depth study about it. So there is hardly anything new you can tell me about Islam.

Just mention it and I would recollect where I read about it in Islamic literature here with me.

I was like you 2 years ago defending the religion dogmatically, and it took me close to 3 years to see the true picture of Islam and religions generally, as I had to read several books (on Islam, Christianity, esoterica, philosophy, other religions) and related articles both on and off Nl.

That took time.

People following religions cannot experience spiritual growth as they are indoctrinated, dogmatic and close-minded.

If you have some scientific background, you can Google "scientific errors in Qur'an". There are many of those, and anyone with just a simple understanding of science can see various errors and contradictions in science in the Qur'an and the sayings of your prophet (Sunnah).

Unless such a person wants to deceive him/herself.

You don't expect a book written 1400 years ago by herdsmen and cavemen to have the latest information on scientific phenomena, when the world changes at a rapid rate.

Anyone using science to validate Qur'an or the Bible will only have themselves to blame in the near future, as scientific knowledge gets updated every time.

As more advances are made in science with time, religion will keep losing its value.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Organs(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:

Just save your sermon for ignorant people about Islam. There are two authorities in Islam, Qur'an (no. 1) and Sunnah, with the latter serving as a sort of manual for the former.

Anyone that wants to read the life of your prophet can only use his Sunnah (mainly Bukhari, followed by Muslim) and the accounts of the trusted Salafi, not the Qur'an.

You're just telling me what I already know about Islam.

Very funny. You want to teach me about Islam, a religion I practised for more than 30 years and have a number of Islamic literature and various books on your prophet (including haadith) here with me in Arabic, English, and even in Yoruba.

I am not the kind of person that engages in something without taking time to do an in-depth study about it. So there is hardly anything new you can tell me about Islam.

Just mention it and I would recollect where I read about it in Islamic literature here with me.

I was like you 2 years ago defending the religion dogmatically, and it took me close to 3 years to see the true picture of Islam and religions generally, as I had to read several books (on Islam, Christianity, esoterica, philosophy, other religions) and related articles both on and off Nl.

That took time.

People following religions cannot experience spiritual growth as they are indoctrinated, dogmatic and close-minded.

If you have some scientific background, you can Google "scientific errors in Qur'an". There are many of those, and anyone with just a simple understanding of science can see various errors and contradictions in science in the Qur'an and the sayings of your prophet (Sunnah).

Unless such a person wants to deceive him/herself.

You don't expect a book written 1400 years ago by herdsmen and cavemen to have the latest information on scientific phenomena, when the world changes at a rapid rate.

Anyone using science to validate Qur'an or the Bible will only have themselves to blame in the near future, as scientific knowledge gets updated every time.

As more advances are made in science with time, religion will keep losing its value.

Waoh, this is remarkable. You are one of the few people that converted based on knowledge and research. I am really interested in meeting or chatting with you. You practiced for 30 years, SubhannaAllah. I wish we chatted a week ago, i wouldve invited you to Eko hotel where AICIF.org just had a huge symposium on Islamic Financing, Infrastructure and sustainable development with so many scholars in attendance. I'll like to connect with you and lets have an intellectual discussion. Where are you based pls? I am based in North America but never mind all the call costs will be on me. I am hoping you are not one of those that prayed to Mohammed SAW and expected miracles in Mohammed's name, Audibillah. Can i ping you sir.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:

I guess youre not capable of accepting the truth as the truth. What you wrote is a lie, however, it feeds into your narrative. Keep spreadinga nd believing lies, it just leaves you in ignorance thats all.

Well according to the vast majority of moslem scholars I am exactly right (see below).
Ok, what is the penalty for marrying more than 4 wives??

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ctleurocollege: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fatoyinbo raped the girl but our judiciary is corrupt, only the rich get justice
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Guys we need to start being UNITED and using our brain instead of d**k to think.

I don't give a fvck about the Gucci pastor but I am sick and tired of people especially the ladies already pronouncing him guilty WITH NO EVIDENCE simply because he was accused by their fellow lady.

Do you think there would be much noise if it was a guy that accused a lady of same offence or any kind of offence at all? And we are meant to be equal o! angry angry

You must be a fake lesbian.

Shame on you.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Playermayweda(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
I agree women should speak against rape, but what i cannot commend is bukola's stupidity, how can u wait till the man is in a high position of power before u decide u wanna talk about the incident that happened 20yrs ago. Why not have reported him immediately after he did so, or. when he didn't become so popular. And after 20yrs to fail to gather evidence to prove ur case and expect us to believe you because u just said it, same shit happened to Ronaldo and neymar,women tryna destroy men careers with stupid sob stories to garner sympathy and to extort huge sums of money from them. I believe there should be a serious penalty for women that claim rape without substantial evidence. That woman is a dumbass

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Organs:
I am really interested in meeting or chatting with you.
Nairaland interaction is okay, please. I don't discuss religion outside of my home in a country like Nigeria, except with my family members.

Anything beyond that is foolhardy.

We can have discussion on Nairaland; you may create a thread to raise any points you want us to talk about and invite your alfas and Imams.

Organs:
I am hoping you are not one of those that prayed to Mohammed SAW and expected miracles in Mohammed.

No, I was not. No true Muslim would pray in the name of Muhammad or any prophet.

That was then anyway; now, I don't pray to any god, don't practise any religion, and don't subscribe to any ideology or movement, since I believe no religion, group, movement, or even science contains 100% genuine info about things.

This is why I read widely and don't limit myself to any specific ideology. There are some elements of truth in all of them, including atheism, but the philosophical depth and veracity vary.

I don't see God the way the majority of people do.

I'm simply a seeker of knowledge and a voracious reader.

I'm not interested in discussing this issue any longer, so as not to further derail this thread.

If necessary, you can create a thread for further discussion.

Nice conversing with you.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Fatoyinbo raped the girl but our judiciary is corrupt, only the rich get justice

Our judiciary is TOTALLY corrupt but this is different. It happened too long ago - there is something called statute of limitations

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
musicwriter:

Good day my brother.

If any African wants to free themselves from religion, all they need is research the history of religion, and they'll realize everything they believe is not original but substandard plagiarism from ancient African paganism.

You can just refer them to follow the teachings of the black scholars listed on this link http://www.africason.com/2018/08/africans-and-african-american-scholars.html

The problem is that they see RESULTS in their lives. How can u abandon something that consistently produce miracles in your life? Tell me how
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Playermayweda:
I agree women should speak against rape, but what i cannot commend is bukola's stupidity, how can u wait till the man is in a high position of power before u decide u wanna talk about the incident that happened 20yrs ago. Why not have reported him immediately after he did so, or. when he didn't become so popular. And after 20yrs to fail to gather evidence to prove ur case and expect us to believe you because u just said it, same shit happened to Ronaldo and neymar,women tryna destroy men careers with stupid sob stories to garner sympathy and to extort huge sums of money from them. I believe there should be a serious penalty for women that claim rape without substantial evidence. That woman is a dumbass

She did speak up severally. See one instance below:

Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ctleurocollege: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Our judiciary is TOTALLY corrupt but this is different. It happened too long ago - there is something called statute of limitations

Bro what is the difference between this case and that of R Kelly and Cosby?
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Bro what is the difference between this case and that of R Kelly and Cosby?

Come on. No one can be this out of it. Laws are different country to country, state to state, even county to county.
(Copied)
“Legal requirement for rape : In Nigeria, for the offence of rape to be properly established, there must be corroborative evidence which usually comes from eyewitnesses account or medical evidence. As regards eyewitnesses’ corroboration, the law requires that such witnesses must have witnessed the actual penetration of the victim’s vagina. How this is possible, practically speaking, at all times, defeats my wildest imagination. Most often than not, sex offenders will not undertake the abominable act in a place easily accessible to members of the public and there is always the possibility that before any eyewitness finally reaches a rape crime scene, the offender would have disengaged from the victim which ultimately means that rape as a criminal offence cannot be established but a lesser offence of attempted rape.”
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by musicwriter(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The problem is that they see RESULTS in their lives. How can u abandon something that consistently produce miracles in your life? Tell me how

So, do you think miracles don't happen to Muslims also?

Do you think miracles don't happen to Bhudists?

Do you think miracles don't happen to atheists?

The lecture below is a man born into a Christian home, his parents own a church and are pastors. Watch below as he narates how he freed himself from religious indoctrination.

The reason I am showing you this video
is because he explained how statistics explains miracles. Turns out its all the natural law of probability. Miracle also happens to atheists!

Watch from episode 1.0 to 1.8.

Why I am no longer a Christian- Episode 1.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmSYHzeoNA&list=PLA0C3C1D163BE880A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
musicwriter:

So, do you think miracles don't happen to Muslims aslo?

Do you think miracles don't happen to Bhudists?

Do you think miracles don't happen to atheists?

The lecture below is a man born into a Christian home, his parents own a church and are pastors. Watch below as he narates how he freed himself from religious indoctrination.

The reason I am showing you this video
is because he explained how statistics explains miracles. Turns out its all the natural law of probability. Miracle also happens to atheists!

Watch from episode 1.0 to 8.

Why I am no longer a Christian- Episode 1.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmSYHzeoNA&list=PLA0C3C1D163BE880A

I’m yet to watch the video but I’ll tell u this: science has proven the existence of placebo effect. Atheists can’t benefit from it because they have no “placebo”. Tell me, why should the religious give up their “placebo”?
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Luckybelt: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Next time you wanna go to a Nigerian court, present enough evidences and hire a good lawyer.
Evidence of 17 years old rape
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by musicwriter(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’m yet to watch the video but I’ll tell u this: science has proven the existence of placebo effect. Atheists can’t benefit from it because they have no “placebo”. Tell me, why should the religious give up their “placebo”?

You don't need religion to experience the placebo effect. Placebo effect is psychological, its natural and would work on any individual, as long as they're not informed in advance of the therapy.

It won't work on anybody at all, if they're informed in advance.

Meanwhile, you haven't told me who answers the prayers of Muslims, Bhudists, and also my prayers.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Luckybelt:

Evidence of 17 years old rape
Sensible for them to have reached an agreement without going to court.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
musicwriter:

You don't need religion to experience the placebo effect. Placebo effect is psychological, its natural and would work on any individual, as long as they're not informed in advance of the therapy.

It won't work on anybody at all, if they're informed in advance.

Meanwhile, you haven't told me who answers the prayers of Muslims, Bhudists, and also my prayers.

If u read between the lines, I already answered your question. Placebo effect is not just psychological. Real physical healing takes place and scientists don’t know why. Assuming atheists are right about god, replace “placebo” with “god” and u have answer to your question. What would atheists replace “placebo” with? Nothing. They miss out. Why would u want to give up such a powerful force??
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Legendguru: 12:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Rajiokazaki(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2019
DJInfluence:
So court agreed it happened but threw it away because it was a long time ago? SMH

....nah... court didn't agree it happened ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" / Timaya Buys A Car For King Perryy As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.