Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (47784 Views)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by 360NGUpdates: 3:00am On May 23, 2019
“If you’re looking to marry, stay away from ladies below the age of 25” – Newly wedded man advises

A Nigerian man who recently got married has advised men to stay away from ladies below the age of 25 when looking for a partner to marry.

In a series of tweets he shared, the man identified as Olaseni said the during the age of 25 is a period such ladies usually know what they want in life.

Olaseni shared,

“Let me say it again. If you are ready to marry, avoid women under the age of 25 except you are very sure and can vouch for the stability of their emotional state of mind. Don’t play yourself.”

Explaining how his opinion was formed, he revealed that ladies below 25 are usually ready for marriage in two years time,

“LMAO. This is strictly from my personal experience and a few others; It usually the peak of attention period for many and will have their hearts all over the place. It also the period they’ll begin to figure out what they really want. They are ready in another 2 years.”

His post appears to suggest that ladies below age 25 are usually not interested in serious relationship but games.

https://360ng.com.ng/if-youre-looking-to-marry-stay-away-from-ladies-below-the-age-of-25-newly-wedded-man-advises/

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Cue4rm: 3:07am On May 23, 2019
Honestly, that's if you want peace of mind.

Generation of slay queens, igbo smokers (shisha) and lesbians.

Someone should help with that spitting pix

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by crazyABO(m): 3:14am On May 23, 2019
So people that got married to woman under age of 25 and had peace of mind nko He should goansidan tongue marriage wey go cut go cut angry even people that got married to a 60 year old woman some no still get peace of mind shocked at wah age did Tonto Dike got married

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by KevMitnick: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
It's his opinion though. Age has got nothing to do with it, it's the values the girls were exposed to at a younger that shapes their ideologies on marriage and commitment. I know younger ladies who love the family life, very respectful to their husbands and are committed to their marriages.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by 4koff: 7:58am On May 23, 2019
very true. From experience and data collated over the years.

This is so correct.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by ValCon888: 8:11am On May 23, 2019
That's a lie abeg. Different women have different maturity levels.
I've been with women above 30 who reasoned like kids and girls of less than 24 with maturity that's on sage mode.

Any woman that's ready to marry is ready.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by NotNairalandi(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2019
One thing is to have a lady above 25,another thing is to have a lady above 25 that is marriable grin grin cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On May 23, 2019
To every rule, there is an exception.

What is the assurance that ladies over 25 are 100% wife materials?!

Just pray to God to give you your flesh and bones for you to enjoy your life in peace and love!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Starboytwo(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2019
24 nko?

4 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2019
Based on statistics and contextual clues

So true is you don't want to drink sniper and peace of mind

Evening Newspapers makes better wife because is like their last lap in marital race indomie generation will never understand this cool

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Lincoln275(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2019
Hmmm!
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Joshrob(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2019
He's right.. Most of the girls under 25yrs still want to explore things.. They are not ready to settle down with one man for the rest of there life..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by careytommy37(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2019
Yiur eye don finally ckear

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
so true they are all over nairaland. They are very naive and insanely childish.

24 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by corperdonga: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
I concur

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by OgbanjeProphet: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
You are wrong, man. It's not by age, but by maturity. I have seen a lady of thirty something years that was not yet mature for marriage. I have also seen a girl of sixteen years that understood marriage very well(Please I am against underage marriage).

All I am saying is that maturity is a very important ingredient in every marriage. Look for a mature man or woman irrespective of his or her age. But do not marry under eighteen biko kwa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Maxcollins042(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2019
I will heed to your advice when you climb down from the crest of the state of euphoria that you are perched on.

Love still dey shack this one.

7 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Samanza89: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Nobody should castigate him or abuse him for any reason.

It is personal opinion and personal experiences... I can also attest to it from my own experiences...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by salbis(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by MikeBrown2020(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Is ok ooooo.... One thing I know is that marriage is a natural thing that can never be a group studies... Is just for two persons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Wahleehk10: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
A
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by OKorowanta: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Yeye philosophy!
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by maclatunji: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
You shouldn't generalize.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by COURVOISier(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2019
Oga, you just marry. Let us know the experience after 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by babyfaceafrica: 9:00am On May 23, 2019
he has a point though..but their is a problem,is he insinuating that a man should marry left-overs and ladies who have been way-ward from 16-25?,,,,because most ladies would have slept with a lot of men and aborted for some...ladies 26 above although more wise...would have made various sexual mistakes which may affect the man they will marry in future...

For me though....apart from marrying a mature gal..make sure her womb is intact, body count is reasonable, don't marry a retired farm-tool,and never marry a misandrist!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by GrowYourSales(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2019
how old was Omotola Jakande? You met the wrong bitch, man!

Well, wait has your business sales dropped badly? Check my signature

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.