Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die (738 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Why I Stopped Asking About How Good A City Or Country Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by PabloAndreas(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2019
I‘ve got a few in mind like Paris(france), Madrid(spain), Brussels(belgium), Berlin(germany), The Maldives, Florence(italy), Rio de janeiro(brazil)....while most of these places might be unrealistic targets,i‘ll do all i will and can to make sure i wash up on the shores of “SICILY“(ITALY)...I mean like they say “italians do it best“ right?...but that‘s me,how bou you guys
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Promise47(m): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2020
South Africa (Johannesburg)
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by TMKsouth: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Promise47:
South Africa (Johannesburg)

Are you finally visiting? Seems u there at the moment.
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by djfabmusik(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Paris
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Netherlands my love for you ehnn
I hope I become successful when I get there

1 Like

Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by doctore212(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Niger Republic.
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Prodigee: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Japan. Konnichi wa

1 Like

Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hiroshima

Prague

Seychelles

Paris

fiji

Seoul

Greenland

Iceland
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Teddiie(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sydney,Melbourne, Australia.
London, England
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by EgunMogaji2: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
I really don’t have the appetite for long distance flights right now so any African country that’s welcoming and I can drive to is ideal.
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Petyprincess(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mauritius grin

1 Like

Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by demoBaba: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Canada
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Emmyk(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
O po.
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by Edopesin: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Iceland
Italy
Rwanda
UK
Poland
USA
Spain
Russia
Huawei (I no Sabi differentiate the spellings)
Re: Which City Or Country Would You Love To See Or Visit Before You Die by gnykelly(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
China Australia Brazil Germany Canada Kenya Egypt

(1) (Reply)

Should I Relocate Or Remain Where I Am? Urgent Suggestions Please / Ajala Travel; The Man And His Journeys / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.