Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Question That Always Pop Up In My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question That Always Pop Up In My Mind (215 Views)

I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question That Always Pop Up In My Mind by Hamachi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Whenever I hear guys shouting
"I trained a girl in school"
"I made her who she is"
"I helped her"

The question that always pop up in my mind
Was,all the so called help' Was it for free or in exchange for Sex?

Lemme correct you today Sir
Giving a girl money while sleeping with her is what oyinbos called TRADE BY BARTER
[Exchange of sex for money]

While giving a girl or lady money without asking for sex is what we called help.

Now u know the difference right?
Step up ur game and stop wailing when she leaves you for a better man�����

Girls should i increase the volume?.

In other news
Classes that SHOULD be mandatory in high school:

- Nutrition
- Money Management
- Taxes
- How to build and keep good credit
- Establishing a job/career
- Self defense

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will You Do? / World Export Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.