Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Outrage As US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually (298 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / The Women Hymen (18+) / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually by Kenneth93(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Outrage as US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually

US rapper, actor and TV host TI has prompted revulsion after he revealed he accompanies his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah Harris to a gynaecological exam each year, for her hymen (and therefore virginity) to be checked – a practice condemned as “humiliating and traumatic” by the World Health Organisation.

The rapper is a major celebrity in the US, where he has had seven Top Five albums, three of them reaching No 1. He has had roles in films including "American Gangster", "Entourage" and the Marvel movie "Ant-Man" and its sequel, "Ant-Man and the Wasp". He is currently appearing alongside Cardi B and Chance the Rapper in "Rhythm + Flow", a talent competition on Netflix.

Asked on the "Ladies Like Us" podcast about sex education for his children, he said: “Not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynaecologist to check her hymen. Yes, I go...
Read More here: https://mystoryarticles..com/2019/11/outrage-as-us-rapper-ti-says-he-has.html

(1) (Reply)

Something Nobody Admit Anymore / Mind Disturbing Questions People Ask About Their Ex / Please I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.