Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (54189 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by AceRoyal: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:
I am planning to marry her. We Have courted for one year.

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

I forgave her because I am mad over this girl. I so love her.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

She says I should take her to a prophet for deliverance.

I so love her

Please what do you advise?

Thanks

Tell her the spirit of succubus and incubus told you and is making you to break up with her without remorse tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by charlesm91(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Omg grin grin grin grin this story is so hilarious. What a way to start my morning. She dey blame spirit grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Prokaryote: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Before the spirit of succubus and incubus will help u both let me advice u.
Don't go into marriage just because you love the person or out of pity.
marriage is for life, what u will never take doing doing marriage don't take it doing courtship.
Any mistake u make now,u will regret it bountifully.
The fastest way to a mans grave is to marry a bad wife.
Don't hide under religion (succubus and incubus) and marry an unfaithful woman, many have gone astray due to this.
In conclusion, her heart is not with u. Marriage is different from courtship,be wise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by blue2tech: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Bros i wan call you mumu until i saw your pix. Your case strong gidi gan embarassedBros i wan call you mumu until i saw your pix. Your case strong gidi gan

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Agugbadin: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2019
The spirit is has to be cast out.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by lamalang(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Do you want to marry a clepto ane runs girl? Imagine your wife caught stealing outside, or caught with a man in tour house. Becarefull what you will choose for yourself. BP go kill you

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by IamPlato(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

But are there spirits like that?
There Are Entities That Make People Steal. She Was Probably Cursed, Take Her To Apostle Johnson Suleman if You Love Her
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Donprinzee: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
If you need Proof she delete the messages or Call log
Download MyMTN app and Login her Number and under Account History Use Date to Navigate Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by KayCee92(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin succubus and cubontus.....laff nearly scatter me abeg...chai grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Efulefu1 of Biafraland, pls which one bi "spirit of incubus and sucubus" again? Kindly educate me so that I go know if my girl get am.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

I so love her

Thanks

By the time you are 1-2 years married, this love would have clear from your eyes totally.

Then you will realize it was anti- succubus and anti-incubbus spirit that was giving you sign to run away.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Macgyver1: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

Lol wetn person no go read for Nairaland. You better delete that girl from your life.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
am facing disame issue with you but my own don't steal.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Hayzead07(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol succubus and incubus must be bad persons for their spirits to be disturbing her ���
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Kingjames(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2019
the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by mtngloetiartel: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin grin grin
what a chorus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by meobizy(f): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol. What should you do? Make her your lawfully wedded wife until death do you two apart. At least she is exciting unlike the many boring females looking for marriage.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
am facing disame issue with you but my own don't steal.

Run for ur life if u have not paid her dowry òoo. Don't be an example for others to learn from. If u've told her to cut communication with ex or someone and she still does it, it's a clear sign of trouble ahead

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by kobosmart(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
This one pass me make i wait for the elders
Isn't an Icubus a spirit that fvcks women when they are asleep?
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Simba0806:

Run for ur life if u have not paid her dowry òoo. Don't be an example for others to learn from. If u've told her to cut communication with ex or someone and she still does it, it's a clear sign of trouble ahead
but bro Living her is the most difficult thing am facing right now because I love her deeply

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Hmmm, she is always on my mind
I dont know if she has done me juju
she must be very good in bed
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by odudueffiom(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
oga !!!!! run now that it's still early.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

U are not serious "EFULEFU". how about your child of six years from one of ur post?https://www.nairaland.com/5466489/six-year-old-child-smart ... Why all these fake stories on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
My boy this one pass us, maybe we should pass it to the ancestors grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by petitejolie(f): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
I’m sure Uve slept with her. D succmbus nd incubus is already inside u.even u need deliverance grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by sleekman(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
Oga you don chop menses. Short and simple. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
gbaskiboy:
My boy this one pass us, maybe we should pass it to the ancestors grin
Abi
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by uzoexcel(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
before you take her to a pastor as everyone is saying,please kindly seek for a psychologist or a behavioural therapist for her

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Those spirits are spirit husbands and wives.

She is extremely silly for blaming demons for making her steal and cheat.

Blaming others for her mistakes isn't good o.

Watch her and try to make her learn how to drop these bad habits of hers.

PLEASE don't marry her yet.

You don't want to be constantly embarrassed.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by teepain: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

Wait until the spirit of incubus and succubus direct her to be sharing her Honeypot to your friends and family after marrying her. Then come back for our pieces of advice.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Stillthebest: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Hmmm, she is always on my mind

I dont know if she has done me juju

Take her to ifa elebuibon in Osogbo for spiritual cleansing since u .ust marry her.

Isnt it a double wahala if someone combines klepto with cheating?
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
You and almarthins are ignoring the fact that god, spirits, and a supernatural dimension are ideas that have no basis in reality. There is no vestige of evidence or sound logical basis upon which to proclaim that these things exist.
Ignorance is also a part of education.

You think demons or supernatural beings don't exit? Hmmm.

You must be playing, searching for physical evidence, while other race are busy searching for access to higher knowledge which has been very incomparable with the knowledge of this lower dimension.

Efulefu1... The ball is in your court. Kick it the way it pleases you but prepare for the consequences of the wrong actions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.