Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (54219 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by oluwajames(m): 3:37am On Nov 17, 2019
EFULEFU1:
I am planning to marry her. We Have courted for one year.

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

I forgave her because I am mad over this girl. I so love her.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

She says I should take her to a prophet for deliverance.

I so love her

Please what do you advise?

Thanks
pls try another that is why I don't like buying no testing thing.... pls test another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by ABOVEDELAW: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2019
STOP BRAIN WASHING YOURSELF BASED ON WHAT ANY SO CALLED SPIRITUALIST TOLD YOU, HAVE YOU MET AN ANGEL OR A DEMON IN YOUR EVER IN YOUR LIFE?
kiddoiLL:
Tell them, people who take stuffs like that for granted

Bro that shít ain't myths, if you know about demons and angels, if you know how dangerous, important and sacred Grimoires are to people who practice witchcraft you'd know those two demons she called are real.
Tho in this case, I believe they have nothing to do with her actions.
Those demons are sexual demons
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by aduje(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

I so love her

Thanks
...what you cannot accommodate in your marriage, don't torelate in courtship.
#myonekoboadvise
#my15yearsofmarriageexperience
#fromthedeptofmyheart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=EFULEFU1 post=84054023]I am planning to marry her. We Have courted for one year.

I so love her

Thanks[/quote/]

She maybe saying the Truth. If you love her take her to a deliverance ministry.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by luluosas(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Continue to live anyhow you like please.
But one day, you will surely REMEMBER THAT I TOLD YOU TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, but you paid deaf ears.
I pray it will not be too late for you to repent before you will decide to. Cheers.
DNSPro:
tah... Shut it please. You are not the person to tell me what to do with my life.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by DNSPro: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2019
luluosas:
Continue to live anyhow you like please.
But one day, you will surely REMEMBER THAT I TOLD YOU TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, but you paid deaf ears.
I pray it will not be too late for you to repent before you will decide to. Cheers.

If you were in my presence, na slap I for use reset your brain.

China that does not worship God is far more developed than you. They even have more humane people than most of you religious nuisance in Nigeria.

I believe in God but I know when to use my brain and logic.

God is currently working wonderful miracle in my life and the year will end in praise.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Seun13(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Just try and pray for her and also observe her before moving in with her. Dats just my advice. [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Kanixt(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
You can't see the air but it can be unmistakably felt and air has been captured, studied, and tested so that we know all that constitute air. Similarly, you can't see microorganisms but with the aid of a microscope, you can see them and study them. Is there any part of the spiritual that we can test, study, and/or observe?
if you can't see the air that doesn't mean is not real. Air is an unseen reality likewise God.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
EFULEFU1:

But are there spirits like that?

Alot, in fact they are more jealous than the real human and the best way to separate from them is through sacrifice and rituals

They are Invisible and can be seen by the person they have a thing with who sees them alone
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:

Bros I don't believe in that
If I steal and possible cheat on u then blame in it on a spirit??

Does it make sense

Devil go day e own, we go day blame am for things we're we do

They use that means to make her to misbehave so that the guy can hate her and leave her for them
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by fisherboy: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
death no De allow poppy perceive the aroma of sheet .....I laugh on Uganda spirit of succubus, incubus, insuccucbus, and imbusucus leave u there
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
You are surely far from God, and you don't know Him one bit. Remember, without holiness (inside out) no one will see the Lord. Take note because by their fruits, they shall be known. Take care
DNSPro:

If you were in my presence, na slap I for use reset your brain.

China that does not worship God is far more developed than you. They even have more humane people than most of you religious nuisance in Nigeria.

I believe in God but I know when to use my brain and logic.

God is currently working wonderful miracle in my life and the year will end in praise.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by aduje(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2019
frozen70:

Alot, in fact they are more jealous than the real human and the best way to separate from them , is through sacrifice and rituals

They are Invisible and can be seen by the person they have a thing with who sees them alone
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 18, 2019
I think something is fundamentally wrong with thee, the way you keep saying succubus and incubus. The two of you need deliverance together. grin
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Ghokes(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
spirits of succubus and incubus
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by DNSPro: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2019
luluosas:
You are surely far from God, and you don't know Him one bit. Remember, without holiness (inside out) no one will see the Lord. Take note because by their fruits, they shall be known. Take care
by the fruit of a religious nation, ye shall know them...Nigeria is sick despite all the religiosity
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Continue. But one day, you shall remember this day
DNSPro:
by the fruit of a religious nation, ye shall know them...Nigeria is sick despite all the religiosity
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by YorubastardSon: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
AFRlCAN:
We will not forget the terrorist activities carried out by Miyetti_Allah A.K.A MACBAN and backed by Buhari's jihadist government

Miyetti_Allah have killed over 36,000(thirty six thousand) Nigerians since 2015, non of the jihadist_terrorist_herdsmen was prosecuted and the security agency defended the killers against Benue State government, majority of their victims are Christians, they seized land belonging to indigenous Christians and sack the villagers then import Fulanis to occupy the villages

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.