Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:36 AM

Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics (54394 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by PapiNigga: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
This gentleman, Eno is set to walk his endowed merchandise, Elizabeth down the aisle come next month and from the look of things, he can't wait any longer to unwrap his package.

See more from their playful photo sessions before...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/man-cuddles-and-grabs-fiancee-backside.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by PapiNigga: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Ribajae(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
This over used style is already boring mr!
*modified:
FTC!! woah, i dedicate dis honor to all d futarians in d house.... May ASUU be d highest goal scorer dis season

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
He is in it for the ass.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Lewaluv(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
The thing he cherishes the most.

10 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2017
who brought this pre wedding photo idea sef?

It is getting too much o oosad

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by divinehand2003(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
The thing he cherishes the most.

I like the guy. He is a goal getter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by DarkMagic(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2017
relax bro
It will soon b urs for life

1 Like

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I just love tall guys kiss kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by rossyc(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well I just noticed the Guy's height.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
shocked

So now, this generation will only get married coz of the azz? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Donnn1: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy.

Lets Build Your Ecommerce Website, Lets Build Your Dream

With Payment Gateway Integrated

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
...still searching for the backside undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by HermesParis: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where is d yansh na

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by mspee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na wa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Dongreat(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by MrOwonikoko: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Obsession.
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
who brought this pre wedding photo idea sef?

It is getting too much o oosad

as if u won't do ur own

7 Likes

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by DeBret(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
He is trying to tell us he marry the lady because of her BUTT
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by richidinho(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
He is in it for the ass.

Wetin concern u

Amebo!
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by onadana: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Everybody showing fine houses for pre wedding pictures. I just hope their reality is not fantasy.
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Joel3(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
.. i only click to checkout the back side.. and was like sad ..... but you got me. really.. you got me.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by tyconcepts(f): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
All I see is the height
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Maximus85(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by nalaylala(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dongreat:

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by hAlexandro(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided there's nothing dere igbe ni shit
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Bizgold: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
ass attract guys, but Men sees the feature not the behind and left over. thing at d back are not 90% good
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by DirtyGold: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Simply loving the future in her behind. grin grin
He is paying homage to the "region" that shall handle the baby making 'action' cool

What's tha business?
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by Rapmoney(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Boring! So he's in it because ikebe?
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by hAlexandro(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
;Dakube package �
Re: Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics by yemmight(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ribajae:
This over used style is already boring mr!

Over used how? As long as the guy is comfortable with the style. Shekina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.