Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria (51167 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by 2Lynx(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Hahaha those ones you mentioned are very beautiful machines too... Very! I'm just a Benz man because I've first hand experience with them and my friend has a BMW and I hear tales about Audi! Na when Audi get problem for naija u go catch witch grin

I'm just saying many of those who hate on Benz do it without justification except maybe they hate the emphasis on Benz, and many of them are fans of Japanese; Those people when never perfect dash board building finish make e for no dey Crack grin cheesy

my bro, am not a Benz person, but I appreciate real artistic beauty when I see one sha,
ever heard about the Buick verano

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by tianshie(m): 3:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:
A very poor write up

Mainly on account of the smarminess. It's a bit nauseating to read.
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spacewalker:

Benz is good whether u like it or not,u can't discourage people from buying it.U say Benz is cheap abi,so those people that bought G wagon 2019 model for over 50 million naira are poor abi

U prefer to buy Rolls Royce that is three times more expensive and only speaks of wealth and class and I don't see anything classier than Benz.Besides Range Rover no longer sells like before and for that guy that said Maybach is better than Benz,hope he knows that its Benz that owns Maybach or am I wrong

Whatever,Benz is bae tongue
Lol there you go again comparing Benz to a maybach lol these Benz fans won't cease to amaze me. For your info maybach is not owned by Benz. Benz only has a stake in the company so get that into your head. They have no business with manufacturing and stuffs. They only have a stake in whatever income flows in.

And I doubt you know anything about cars lol how can you say there's nothing classier that the poormans luxury called Benz? There are cars and there are cars. Mercedes Benz doesn't belong to the league of Aston Martin, Maserati, koeniggsegg, maybach, rolls Royce, Pagani, Bentley and co.

Even brands like BMW and Audi no be Benz mate.

Benz belongs to the league of hyundai, Lexus etc.
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by sooperrescue(m): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:
A very poor write up
I agree with you. It was the press release that was sent to him. How is sprinter good for Nigerian roads when the fuel for the bus does not exist in the country. It was the same thing that happened to Vw transporter. They all died from our roads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / 2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.