Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (75941 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by uuzba(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2019
FrLukas:

Nothing tangible here. Planes are already flying the skies. The Wright brothers already solved that mystery...in the 17th century.

Drones are already flying the skies...assembled by 13-y/olds

This is not worthy of a final year project of a university student. Maybe a primary school graduate.
Primary school?
Good. So did you make your own after primary school?
In fact, show the ones you made in primary school ..
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by LOGOBELT: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
uuzba:

This need was met because we allowed imported goods into the country and you saw it in ShopRite or similar place.
Now they've closed the borders. You won't see it again. Now make the one you remember seeing.
Abeg shey I fit get cane for Shoprite?? I need to buy one to beat your ass grin

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by BotherMleeper(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Correcto:
Please build let's see. There are so many knowledge on the internet but apllying the knowledge is the issue.
I wonder if you live in Nigeria, I also wonder if you passed through this country's educational system. You expect him to produce a missile or a space vehicle right ? With which money? I remember my supervisor doing me a favor by cancelling a highly beneficial post graduate research 10 years back because the estimated cost of the research was 9million naira. Do you know how much Nigeria invest in research and made available to students as research grants? If you do , compare it with Germany and discover your/the problem. Please applaud the guy and stop misbehaving here. He did that with resources he had. People like you won't even make a single attempt but are highly proficient in criticizing people efforts.

Oh fukk off you blowhard

Kids of 11 build this shiit everyday, it's not rocket science

But to your insect and low-threshold mind this is a big deal

GTFO

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by vRendoh(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
The world is looking for new inventions or improve on an already existing one. Don't waste your time on junkie ideas for your locals to applaud you. Ideas abound in the other worlds only we can calm down! and concentrate. Singing and dancing and food and hegoating is a big distraction

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Correcto:
I wonder if you live in Nigeria, I also wonder if you passed through this country's educational system. You expect him to produce a missile or a space vehicle right ? With which money? I remember my supervisor doing me a favor by cancelling a highly beneficial post graduate research 10 years back because the estimated cost of the research was 9million naira. Do you know how much Nigeria invest in research and made available to students as research grants? If you do , compare it with Germany and discover your/the problem. Please applaud the guy and stop misbehaving here. He did that with resources he had. People like you won't even make a single attempt but are highly proficient in criticizing people efforts.

Just call for a party and let's celebrate mediocrity because he doesn't have money.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by AkwalaIke1: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Shame dey catch me. People on twitter calling him "a tallent".

Smh.
[/s]
omenka keep kwayet
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Minjim: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2019
sinkhole:
Drone dey carry people?

Then it's not an airplane,
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by BlackBuhari: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Bro God bless your hustle .
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Kingsley10000: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Ingenuity and creativity. I was wowed. I hope Nigeria will support him.
he should meet innoson
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Mekusstriker(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2019
My response:
1. This is too poor for a final year student's project work in mechanical engineering. What a shame!!
2. You're suggesting him to the defense ministry to build drones to fight insecurity. Really!!
The truth
I bet with my lunch that he'll end up in sambisa forest as a soldier with his outdated talent.

If you have any reply to the above post, come let me dribble you first before listening to what you wanna vomit

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2019
uuzba:

Primary school?
Good. So did you make your own after primary school?
In fact, show the ones you made in primary school ..

Your request doesn't make sense. People who were in primary school in the 70s and 80s didn't have the internet and mobile phones that could take pictures. Or do you think everybody here is a milenial baby like some of you?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by airbrush: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
darfay:
nawa for 9ja o. imagine a university of technology final year student building a toy for project

for china na primary school are building robots

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by restore8(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2019
this was not what I was expecting... but the guy did very well. Nigeria is changing.

.your card for INSTAGRAM ADVERT?

Have you tried to use different bank cards for FACEBOOK ADVERT and still got rejected?

Have you lost your money to so-called advertisers Money as a result of this?

I just created a VIDEO on how to get this done and I'm giving it out for FREE!!!

Call the number on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Worldbest019: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2019
SolexxBarry:
You can only go far if you meet people's need,this need has already been met
lol... It's his project.... Do you want him to fail....
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by restore8(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2019
darfay:
nawa for 9ja o. imagine a university of technology final year student building a toy for project
Bros wetin you don make?

your card for INSTAGRAM ADVERT?

Have you tried to use different bank cards for FACEBOOK ADVERT and still got rejected?

Have you lost your money to so-called advertisers Money as a result of this?

I just created a VIDEO on how to get this done and I'm giving it out for FREE!!!

Call the number on my signature
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by omeke12(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2019
darfay:
that's not even the shameful part,
the shameful part is the number of applause he is getting from even the educated Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Giantess: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Amazing shocked
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Afelay(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2019
DanXplore:
Did the plane fly?

#Modified
Nairalanders have no chill. A simple yes or no was all that the question demanded. As at the time I commented, the OP had not posted the link to the video undecided
Yes, the plane fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by ASHTAROTH: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Techcrunchng:
and people are commending him, the brushless motor, propeller, remote control and almost all the parts were purchased o, non is made in Nigeria. I'm ashamed of this country

Will you shut the fkkk up!

So you expect him to build up a Robot hts and build a Raspberry pi CPU? Well, what do you know than copy and paste!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by ASHTAROTH: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Oh fukk off you blowhard

Kids of 11 build this shiit everyday, it's not rocket science

But to your insect and low-threshold mind this is a big deal

GTFO

Yenyenyen! STFU!
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by BotherMleeper(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2019
ASHTAROTH:

Yenyenyen! STFU!

Unemployed donkey
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by hamrof(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin

Idamond:

NO. it flu �
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Nairaland Mods are sleeping.

This is old news, months ago and you are bringing it up here?

Seun do something with your update section.

That's amazing work anyway!
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by litaninja(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2019
So after 5 years in uni , studying for a Mech Engr degree, he put together an RC Model?
And headlines followed?
The don use Nigeria pant do yahoo

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Techcrunchng(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2019
omenka:
Shame dey catch me. People on twitter calling him "a tallent".

Smh.
lol
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Techcrunchng(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2019
ASHTAROTH:

Will you shut the fkkk up!

So you expect him to build up a Robot hts and build a Raspberry pi CPU? Well, what do you know than copy and paste!
grin you are still a kid, you will understand my point when you grow, probably when you're done with your degree or at least upto 28.
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by smillingbishop: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
darfay:

To be frank he tried, even if he got all its part from Ali express. Me I'm seeing passion here and I'm sure he didn't learn that from the department because he's lecturers cannot even couple a standing fan. I hope he's been sponsored to learn more in his field because one person cannot start n finish the real airplane it requires a lot of good thinking heads. And don't forget there are many who can do even better and not known even till today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by shiffynaani(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
lereinter:
He should Google the airplane SA teens recently built
It flown from SA to Cairo
you mean he should go and google it? Chai!
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by ASHTAROTH: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Unemployed donkey

Lol, thanks you.

At least I’ve got a job
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by ASHTAROTH: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Techcrunchng:
grin you are still a kid, you will understand my point when you grow, probably when you're done with your degree or at least upto 28.

Lol for your mind, you’ve read my profile and assume he’s a kid. Wehdone, Oya face your copy and paste
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Shame on this country. Final Year project. University Final Year Project. A toy plane.
but it happened in SE na
Re: FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Unghost:

why don't you start making the parts.....lazy youth..... twehh!!!
oga them dey buy that thing.. you fit buy and assemble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.