Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Kalabari Gospel Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Kalabari Gospel Crusade (650 Views)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Kalabari Gospel Crusade by Haleplushearty: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
RCCG REGION 5 KALABARI GOSPEL CRUSADE

TOPIC: GOD REMEMBERED

TEXT: GENESIS 30:22-24

BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_93553jhmE
OPENING PRAYER
Glory be to God, why don’t you lift your hands to The Most High God and begin to bless His Holy Name, why don’t you worship Him and give Him glory and honour because your time has come at last, why don’t you praise Him. Give Him glory, honour and adoration, bless His Holy Name, worship the King of kings and the Lord of Lords, bless Him, He’s worthy to be praised and adored, magnify His Holy name, thank You Father, in Jesus’ Mighty name we have worshipped.

Lift your voice to the Almighty God - Father, if You are touching two people here today, please, let me be one of them.

�SONG
What a Mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him

Almighty God, the Possessor of heaven and the earth, the Owner of Abonnema, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the One who rules in the affairs of men, the original ruler of the Kalabari kingdom we worship You, thank You for bringing this day to pass, thank You because we know this will be a day of joy, a day of miracles, signs and wonders, please accept our worship in Jesus name.
Father, i’m committing all Your children here into Your hands, in the life of every member of this kingdom and those who wish this kingdom well, Father, do something new, great, miraculous, i pray that every need will be met today, today will mark a new beginning for this kingdom, there will be dramatic changes for the better for this kingdom, lost glories of this kingdom will be fully restored, everyone will sing a new song before we leave here, thank You Almighty God, in Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.
Shake hands with one or two people and tell them ‘definitely today is my day’.

THE MESSAGE
Areas of dramatic changes because God has remembered you.
Genesis 30:22-24
22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.
23 And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:
24 And she called his name Joseph; and said, The Lord shall add to me another son.

Rachel got into trouble, probably because she was beautiful, a man came to her father and agreed to work for him for seven years because of Rachel, after seven years the man came to her father and he promised to give him Rachel that night but he made a switch and gave him Leah - Rachel’s sister, Jacob was intoxicated with love and joy and couldn't discover.

He discovered Leah in the morning and the father promised to give him Rachel if He could serve for another seven years. Seven years were like seven days because of the beauty of Rachel, he got Rachel and loved her and didn't like Leah because she was a result of 419 from her father.

The Bible said when God saw Rached was loved and Leah was hated, He opened the womb of Leah and shut that of Rachel. Rachel cried to her husband for a child but God didn't pay attention. After a while, the Bible says God remembered Rachel. In the name that is above every other name God will remember you today. The first thing that happened when God remember somebody is that the prayer of such a person will be answered.

WHEN GOD REMEMBERS
1 ANSWERED PRAYER
Many of us have been praying for one miracles/breakthrough or the other and there had been no answer, I have come as the representative of the Most High to tell you at long last your prayer will be answered.
Psalm 65:2 God hears prayers.

CONDITION FOR ANSWERED PRAYER
Seek the Lord while He may be found, Isaiah 55:6, when He chooses to remember, He will draw near.

2.OPEN DOORS
God opened her womb - the womb of a woman has a door, until God decides to open that door it remains shut. Every door you knock at now will be opened unto you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Revelation 3:7. If the enemies had shut the door against you, in the name that is above every other name, this very day, the door will be opened.

3. END TO FRUITLESS EFFORT
Rachel became fruitful, she had a son. Bareness means fruitless efforts, it could be physical, material and academic. I decree today that in whatever area you are barren, your bareness will come to an end. Bareness of every minister of God end today. You days of laughter has just begin now.

4.END TO BARENESS
When God remembers you, He puts an end to your bareness. He takes away your reproach, reproach is the only thing that does not allow your joy to be full Genesis 18. The one that was considered impossible to be fruitful was remembered by God, when God remembers her she began to laugh, your days of laughter has just begin now.
The evidence that God remembers you will be open for all to see. 2Kings 5:1-14 Reproach is that little thing in your life that is spoiling everything else: that thing that people will look at and say ‘where is your God’? Every reproach in your lives will vanish today in the name that is above every other name. The Almighty God changed the story of Naaman within a single day, He will change your story.

2Kings 4:1-7 Widow of the sons of the prophets, in a single day, the tide turned for her and she paid her debt. Everyone of you here will not die poor, every reproach in your lives including the one you are hiding will be gone today.

5. GREATNESS BEGINS
Rachel said God will give me another son, she prophesied that her greatness has just started. I have good news for everyone of you, today is the beginning of your greatness because the moment God decides to promote, the promotion will continue forever. It doesn't matter how low you are now because my God has chosen to remember you, before you die the world will hear about you. I prophesy to somebody, that height that you never dreamed possible my God will take you beyond in Jesus' Name, the world will hear about you.

There are two categories of remembering, 1Samuel 15:3 God remembered the evil that they had done, when God remembers: It’s good news for His own and bad news for His enemies. If you are not on the side of God that God remembers can mean serious trouble, there are two sides to God: He’s Love and Consuming fire. If you are not living for Jesus Christ and God remembers there will be trouble, you can crossover to His side If you surrender your life to Jesus He will forget every evil you have done and remembers you for good. If you are still living in sin and have not surrender to Jesus run quickly and surrender to Jesus.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
+Saviour, i want to thank You for Your word and on behalf of these Your people who have come to surrender their lives to You, please, remember Your promise that whosoever will come unto You will no wise cast out, they have come to You now Father, please receive them in Jesus’ name.
+Save their souls, let Your blood wash away their sins, write their names in the book of life.
+Give them a brand new beginning, receive them into the family of God
+ Lord God Almighty from now on, anytime they cry unto You answer them by fire.
+Please Lord don’t let them go back, let them serve you for the rest of their lives.
+In Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.

***Ask God for two major things You want Him to do for you before Christmas Day. (Christmas Present) - miracles you desire before December 24th.
+My Father and my God everything Your children have requested that they want before December 24th, even before the end of this month, do it for them.
+ Those things they should have asked for but didn't remember or consider paramount, my Father and God add to them.
+If they asked for healing before they leave this ground make them whole.
+If there’s anyone asking for the fruit of the womb by the end of this month, let that fellow shout for joy.
+ If there’s anyone asking for a major breakthrough, please my Father and My God let them testify in their various churches.
+Put a new song in the mouth of everyone who have asked for one thing or the other.
+Let it be well with them, remember them, open doors unto them, take away their reproach, make them fruitful, put an end to fruitless efforts in their lives.
+Lord God, Almighty, let them begin to climb as You said.
+Please, Lord, God Almighty, uphold us till the end.
+Thank You my Father, glory be to Your name, for in Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.
If you receive that let me hear you shout Hallelujah!

***Just one more prayer based on the theme of the program

Father, please, just remender me.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1.The Lord asked me to tell someone today, He says from now on, you will begin to climb.
2.The Lord asked me to tell someone here today, He said i will rebuild your entire family.
3. The said there is someone here, He said i should tell you specifically that He will hide you from those who are pursuing you to destroy you.
4.God asked me to tell someone here, He said regardless of all odds, you will reach the top.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Kalabari Gospel Crusade by damble: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL ALONG FOR UPLOAD... MAY GOD BLESS U SIR

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Kalabari Gospel Crusade by damble: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
this is sad ,, What work do you do Sir,?
SAD! AS IN HOW? INDIVIDUAL HAS WHAT HE/SHE BELIVES IN. I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND HIS ANOINTING UPON HIS SON, DADDY ADEBOYE. HOPE NO PROBLEM SIR?

(1) (Reply)

Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years / VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke / This Pastor Uses Pig Head Meat And Wine For Communion Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.