Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years (641 Views)

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior / Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years

Before Brian became a pastor, a good father, and a good husband, he was a satanist. For 33 years, the pain he experienced before meeting Jesus was not easy at all.

Brian was a victim of physical and emotional abuse. The saddest part was that his dad was the one abusing him. As a result, he grew up with deep hatred in his heart. This hatred turned Brian into the person he hated the most. As a young boy, he was labelled a troublemaker. Eventually, that led to becoming a drug addict.

While things were spiraling apart in Brian’s life, his mother, Dorothy, never gave up.

“I tried my best. It was just one thing after another. It was hard,” she said.

However, Brian didn’t stop. He was content in his lifestyle and kept doing drugs. Shortly after his parents got divorced, at the age of 18, he landed in jail. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison for burglarizing over 200 homes. During his time in jail was when he was introduced satanism and became a satanist.

Brian’s Involvement With Satanism

“Calling on all the powers of the demonic realm. By then I was already heavy into the speeders, heavy into LSD. Seeing the fear in people’s eyes knowing what I was involved with, even the guards – boy, that really fed that ego,” he recalled.

Additionally, Brian shot and almost killed his girlfriend’s soon-to-be-ex-husband at point blank range after he caught them cheating. Shockingly, it was his mother who reported the crime that led to his arrest.

“At that point, I decided there’s nothing more I could do for him. I had to pray for him. That’s the only thing that would bring me through,” Dorothy said while in tears.

The Unrelenting Prayer Of A Mother

For several years, Brian was in and out of the maximum prison cell. But his mom never stopped praying for him. When Brian reached his 40’s he lost hope and didn’t want to live anymore so he joined a faith-based drug and alcohol programme.

Right then and there, through their homework of fill-in-the-blanks Scripture reading, he was able to read a verse that changed his life.

“And because I was reading truth, He was already starting to change me. Instead of me filling in the blanks now, the-the Gospel was filling in mine,” he emotionally recalled.

Soon after he renounced satanism. Jesus met Brian where he was, in a maximum security prison cell. He met him at his worst and loved him. It was a beautiful encounter with Jesus.

Indeed, God is true to His word that nothing can separate us from His love. God’s love never fails. No matter how far we have run, He’s always pursuing us. He is simply waiting for us to turn to Him again.

Watch this video to hear the entire tearjerking testimony of Brian’s life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML4fIt3ua7Q

https://godtv.com/satanist-meets-jesus/

1 Share

Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by kunleweb: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Talk about power of consistency

2 Likes

Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
kunleweb:

Talk about power of consistency

God bless persistent praying parents. smiley
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by kunleweb: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

God bless persistent praying parents. smiley

Nothing beats persistency in spiritual issues. If there's a persistent intercessor, almost all battles can be won.

Cc Jesusjnr

1 Like

Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by CaveAdullam: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
33 good solid years.

It is only the Holy Spirit that gives power to consistency, because some people will definitely show no positive sign of coming to the Lord Jesus Christ even if you have being praying for them consistently. It also tends to make you feel as if you are wasting your time or praying the wrong prayer, or think if such an unrepentant person is doomed for eternal damnation right from birth.

From the accounts of John Wesley and Andrew Murray, George Mueller prayed for one of his unrepentant friend for about 40-60 years for his salvation. This friend never met the Lord Jesus Christ until the day he attended the funeral of his late friend George Mueller who has being praying for his salvation, then and there he broke into tears and became born again.

Kenneth Hagin prayed for fifteen years for the Salvation of one of his brothers, the young man received Christ Jesus after involving in a terrible accident. Derek Prince also prayed for twelve years for the Salvation of his mother.

May God Almighty; the Lord Jesus Christ continue to strengthen every intercessors by His Holy Spirit to carry out their spiritual duty to the end. May He also grant the body of Christ more grace to the end.

Thank God for Brian and his faithful mother.

I am blessed by this post. God bless you OLAADEGBU.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
CaveAdullam:

33 good solid years.

It is only the Holy Spirit that gives power to consistency, because some people will definitely show no positive sign of coming to the Lord Jesus Christ even if you have being praying for them consistently. It also tends to make you feel as if you are wasting your time or praying the wrong prayer, or think if such an unrepentant person is doomed for eternal damnation right from birth.

This is definitely true. It has to be by the power of the Holy Spirit to be persistent in prayers especially when you are interceding for the salvation of a loved one.

CaveAdullam:

From the accounts of John Wesley and Andrew Murray, George Mueller prayed for one of his unrepentant friend for about 40-50 years for his salvation. This friend never met the Lord Jesus Christ until the day he attended the funeral of his late friend George Mueller who has being praying for his salvation, then and there he broke into tears and became born again.

Thanks for this account. It is encouraging.

CaveAdullam:

Kenneth Hagin prayed for fifteen years for the Salvation of one of his brothers, the young man received Christ Jesus after involving in a terrible accident. Derek Prince also prayed for twelve years for the Salvation of his mother.

This takes the grace of God.

CaveAdullam:

May God Almighty; the Lord Jesus Christ continue to strengthen every intercessors by His Holy Spirit to carry out their spiritual duty to the end. May He also grant the body of Christ more grace to the end.

Amen!

CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

I am blessed by your encouragement. Remain blessed. smiley
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2019
kunleweb:

Nothing beats persistency in spiritual issues. If there's a persistent intercessor, almost all battles can be won.

Cc Jesusjnr
You're very right bro. Jesus preached this, that men ought to pray always and not faint. {Luke 18:1-8, 21:36}

However, truth be told, it's easier said than done. So kudos to those who are able to yet persist in prayer and not faint, even when the prayer seems not to be getting the desired result, as the mum of the ex-satanist.

This also shows that all hope is not lost even for the Satanists.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by kunleweb: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
You're very right bro. Jesus preached this, that men ought to pray always and not faint. {Luke 18:1-8, 21:36}

However, truth be told, it's easier said than done. So kudos to those who are able to yet persist in prayer and not faint, even when the prayer seems not to be getting the desired result, as the mum of the ex-satanist.

This also shows that all hope is not lost even for the Satanists.

Thanks and God bless.

May God Almighty give us the Grace and Empowerment to stand in the gap when needed.

1 Like

Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
kunleweb:

May God Almighty give us the Grace and Empowerment to stand in the gap when needed.
Amen!
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07am On Feb 06, 2022
CaveAdullam:

33 good solid years.

From the accounts of John Wesley and Andrew Murray, George Mueller prayed for one of his unrepentant friend for about 40-60 years for his salvation. This friend never met the Lord Jesus Christ until the day he attended the funeral of his late friend George Mueller who has being praying for his salvation, then and there he broke into tears and became born again.

Thanks.

God bless.

Amen! Remain blessed and rapturable. smiley
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Where is the picture of him meeting Jesus?
Re: Satanist Meets Jesus After His Mom Prayed For 33 Years by orisa37: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2022
JESUS DIED AT 33.
BRIAN BECAME BORNAGAIN AT 33.
BRIAN SHOULD STOP TOUCHING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT AT THE CENTRE OF ANY GARDEN.
HAPPY SUNDAY.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus / My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings / Howard-Browne Arrested For Hosting Church Services During Stay-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.