Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (7191 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iRepNaija1: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
ashewoboy:
this his bride is not a virgincheesy. her pose is a turn on. she will know how to satisfy a man. she is wildcheesy.

Passion can make up for lack of experience. Did it occur to you that maybe she's really into him?
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Yuneehk(f): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Lol. He's not handsome but okay.
You know what they say about beauty and the beholder cool
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ebenezer202O: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
mizhefeh:
Beautiful
hi gorgeous I'm not on IG, kindly drop your email or WhatsApp let's communicate
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chuddyforlife(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
The bride looks cee-c... Maybe na my eyes sha

she look like cha cha ike
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ebenezer202O: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
PikinNwaSmall:
[s][/s]tufiakwa
I love women cool
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ebenezer202O: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
PikinNwaSmall:
[s][/s]
date me
Nah sorry I'm already dating prettybarbie cos she's an intellectual young lady and we both share the same political thoughts and ideologies.
I'd have hated her if she was pro-PDP or IPOB
Re: Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MrSensor(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
I love women cool
I Can see why you are digging older posts dating 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.