Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) (7191 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Honestly, the list is long, like its so long i wouldn't be needed to pin point what i want to talk about today.

But in the general sense, let me say this; If You Ever Put A Random Woman In Front Of Your Fellow Man Just For The Sake Of Some Pvvssy Favour, You Deserve To Be Castrated!!

Are you that thirsty? Are you so urgeful that you would put your fellow man under the bus because you are HOPING TO get laid Are you even a man?!
There is a vast number of men out there that would literally put a knife in the stomach of another man because a woman MIGHT have his d!ckk sucked! Pay attention to my usage of words here, the woman in question is not even promising, she is just available in the situation and because of she has a hole in between her legs, these men would literally KILL to have a chance with her!

As usual, i am angry, i always am, but today i'm just weak, so demotivated to believe in my fellow male!
Sometime ago, i came across a thread here on nairaland, not too long ago...

Still Typing...

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2022
This guy was complaining bitterly on how a random woman came asking for financial help, now i didn't really read through to grab all the concepts of the story but at the end he found out that for some reasons regarding the financial help he was supposed to offer, this woman went round the neighborhood spreading false news of how he requested for s£xx in exchange for his assistance! undecided Now thats not my main point of focus today because we have to follow today's topic right

My main point of concern was when he actually went out to seek manly advices and guidance from his fellow men on hearing the false spread news, all he got from these men was nothing but bashings and negative judgements, they never even listened to his part of his story, the only men who even adviced him were doing so in favour of the woman in question! undecided

Are you saying there is noway that this man would be innocent? If the laws came in play, this man would be GONE LITERALLY!!
Did he do it? Nobody really knows!!

Still Typing...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Woman matter no dey tire u grin grin grin
Redpiller indeed
Somehow all ur content are always related to female gender
Rest in jesus name undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
On many occasions, i have witnessed men beating up their fellow man because a woman came out in the opened and claimed she was victimized!

I watched men handle iron bars, woods and other hard instruments on a young man because a woman came out and said the young man in question rapped her, now these random men, on hearing and merely seeing the tears of a young lady, picked up stuff from everywhere and chased down the young man, flat him down and started using these things on him, blood was on the overflow, but the young man was allegedly a rappist right Well that was until someone came to his rescue saying the young man was actually her boyfriend and they just broke up on the rough edge.
This is where the comedy starts, they went to the still crying lady and asked her, she confirmed that the guy was innocent and she just wanted him to pay for breaking up with her.

Sure everybody left the guy that was almost dying, did they touch the girl
I was wrong, this is not funny, at all.

Still Typing...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Why is it that men want to ask questions to be sure when a woman is the suspect, but when its their fellow man, they immediately conclude that he did it
Is a woman really worth being put before your fellow man
Why would you want to help a woman first with what she WANTS before you look at the NEEDS of your fellow man

I am TheGidRedpiller, popularly known are the bitter and misogynistic one.
I refuse to brawl with my fellow man because of a woman without hearing the stories of both sides.

Even when a woman is my wife(something that i don't see happening anyway), I would never let her come inbetween my brother and i or even inbetween my friends and i!

I believe women are secondary not because i am a hater or because of the redpill, but because i believe that only secondary things can do harm to strong relationships!

I refuse to keep my mouth shut and watch promising men go down the drain because of women!
I REFUSE TO HELP A HER OVER MY FELLOW MAN!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature

15 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Amb1045(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Woman matter no dey tire u grin grin grin
Redpiller indeed
Somehow all ur content are always related to female gender
Rest in jesus name undecided
getat abeg. Mugu cool grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
MEN!! You see that female's comment up there? That is a very big example of the OVER IN-CONSIDERATION SENSE a woman can actually possess!

Women? They never care!

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by ghostboy: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2022
When will you finally check in to a mental facility?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Modecaih: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2022
true talk bro,more wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Dizzyyish: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Zuleikha (wife of Potiphar) asked Joseph to have sex with her, Joseph declined, she then proceeded to accuse Joseph of raping her and he was chased without second thought; her words were taken at face value.

2000 years later, this exact same format is still being used by women with the same results of Zuleikha's case.

For people to record woman matter for over two millennia, all this things concerning women didn't start today. We're simply seeing it now in 4K resolution thanks to social media, the Internet and such.
https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2022
These boys on here should be ashamed of themselves somehow tho..you spend your life talking about women.. grin grin
The thing dey funny me tho.. grin
Make I dey observe your fellow kids troop in and support without reading... cheesy
Remember you have a mom at home feeding you so any insult..you get it? cheesy cheesy wink wink

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2022
ghostboy:
The same day you leave the one you are currently in.

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Zuleikha (wife of Potiphar) asked Joseph to have sex with her, Joseph declined, she then proceeded to accuse Joseph of raping her and he was chased without second thought; her words were taken at face value.

2000 years later, this exact same format is still being used by women with the same results of Zuleikha's case.

For people to record woman matter for over two millennia, all this things concerning women didn't start today. We're simply seeing it now in 4K resolution thanks to social media, the Internet and such.
When i think of these things, i literally ache emotionally, i don't know how but i do.
It hurts like crazy!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Modecaih:
true talk bro,more wisdom
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by ghostboy: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The same day you leave the one you are currently in.
Ok
But please check in fast before you enter market oo

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Honestly, the list is long, like its so long i wouldn't be needed to pin point what i want to talk about today.

But in the general sense, let me say this; If You Ever Put A Random Woman In Front Of Your Fellow Man Just For The Sake Of Some Pvvssy Favour, You Deserve To Be Castrated!!

Are you that thirsty? Are you so urgeful that you would put your fellow man under the bus because you are HOPING TO get laid Are you even a man?!
There is a vast number of men out there that would literally put a knife in the stomach of another man because a woman MIGHT have his d!ckk sucked! Pay attention to my usage of words here, the woman in question is not even promising, she is just available in the situation and because of she has a hole in between her legs, these men would literally KILL to have a chance with her!

As usual, i am angry, i always am, but today i'm just weak, so demotivated to believe in my fellow male!

Still Typing...

angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

the nest time u create these GAY dry dumb thread against womens....i will pasonally fart inside yor mouth & near yor wide nose!!((REAL TALK))) angry angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by odinson1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pumpumking:

the nest time u create these GAY dry dumb thread against womens....i will pasonally fart inside yor mouth & near yor wide nose!!((REAL TALK))) angry angry

Guy rest.

The toto wey you dey find,dem nor go give you

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Amb1045:
getat abeg. Mugu cool grin tongue

Ur papa na mugu grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN!! You see that female's comment up there? That is a very big example of the OVER IN-CONSIDERATION SENSE a woman can actually possess!

Women? They never care!
Werey grin grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Stacyomolola(f): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
ghostboy:

No bedspace for him
Its better he keeps roaming around cool
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:

Guy rest.
Funny enough!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Ur papa na mugu grin
Comrade that was too hard oo.. grin grin
The way you take hit that boy ehnn.. cheesy cheesy
Those bunch of weaklings think they can just dish insult at anyone for literally no reason tho.. undecided
Enjoy yourself woman.. do tag me if the boy dey misbehave or he dey prove too stubborn for you to handle.. grin
There is a special way I handle Wannabe redpillers on here.. cheesy wink
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:

Guy rest.

Bro its about women...ee sopose to lovecwomen & not hate yhem like this dumb stewwwpid op..i lie?..my nigggggga only 3 people talk bad about womens:

1. Gay fagggggot
2.weak men. (0p..i lie) angry
3. Those who never had woman in there life & was born inside cage. (0p) angry

The good news is Op fit into nomba 2 & 3 but we suspet 2. The boy weak as fok. He the type of mans i enjoy sendin to go by me cigarette....& then when he returns..i giv him a nice slap for fun & ask him to kneel down & hands up!!!((TRUE STORY))) angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
So people like that that idi0t with the intrusive grammer problem exists and you would still call me the mentally deranged guy?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
MEN!! Pls I Beg You With Everything You Love, When You Get The Means, Try To Help Your Fellow Man Grow Before Squandering On Random Women. PLEASE!

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga you are a jobless man, every time all your post de always be about woman, why are you so obsessed with women?
Na be say if woman nor de this life you for nor get life or purpose.

Abi this one wan sell book ni, na make am de try gain popularity for nairaland.

Your business is strictly dependent on women, since that's the case, if there are no women on earth, you'll starve to death grin so in essence, you cannot live without women, the same women when you de bash everyday.
Baba, love and pussy takes common sense away, e don de like that since the time of Adam and Eve, woman matter de complex, even you when de talk, e get some kind women when you go meet you go drop all these your zero tolerance to simping attitude.

You should build your life and your business and your website around something more productive instead of surviving from bashing women. I wonder the kind of sisi men when de even patronise you grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Oga you are a jobless man, every time all your post de always be about woman, why are you so obsessed with women?
Na be say if woman nor de this life you for nor get life or purpose.

Abi this one wan sell book ni, na make am de try gain popularity for nairaland.

If you
Keep talking man.
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Keep talking man.
Okay boy
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by ghostboy: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:

No bedspace for him
Its better he keeps roaming around cool
that would be dangerous to the society(if he's left to roam the streets)
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
ghostboy:
that would be dangerous to the society(if he's left to roam the streets)
Keep it coming. I will take all.
Re: I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
On many occasions, i have witnessed men beating up their fellow man because a woman came out in the opened and claimed she was victimized!

I watched men handle iron bars, woods and other hard instruments on a young man because a woman came out and said the young man in question rapped her, now these random men, on hearing and merely seeing the tears of a young lady, picked up stuff from everywhere and chased down the young man, flat him down and started using these things on him, blood was on the overflow, but the young man was allegedly a rappist right Well that was until someone came to his rescue saying the young man was actually her boyfriend and they just broke up on the rough edge.
This is where the comedy starts, they went to the still crying lady and asked her, she confirmed that the guy was innocent and she just wanted him to pay for breaking up with her.

Sure everybody left the guy that was almost dying, did they touch the girl
I was wrong, this is not funny, at all.

Still Typing...

God will punish her for doing that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out / Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.