Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp (715 Views)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Pelxmiye(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ilegend boss.. don't know what to do with Amazon book it's ranking decently sometimes and bad other times..just a decent Kenp read of 6-10 daily...what do I do to make sales..any way you can help..please don't mention YouTube or Goggle..else you don't want me to succeed..
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pelxmiye:
Ilegend boss.. don't know what to do with Amazon book it's ranking decently sometimes and bad other times..just a decent Kenp read of 6-10 daily...what do I do to make sales..any way you can help..please don't mention YouTube or Goggle..else you don't want me to succeed..

The safest answer I give people is always YouTube and Google. All info are there, but you need to sift through the dirt to find the gold.

Experience will shape you.

To make sales, write a quality book on a profitable niche, have a keyword searchable title and subtitle, have a professional cover and cool description. Publish and get reviews, then sales will come on a daily basis.

If you have some money, hire a mentor around you. If you don't have, just keep grinding and learning and you'll get there.

Sadly, some people have only 1 — 5 poorly written books and they want to blow — no, never.

Even if you're in this category, don't give up. 1 - 5 great books written in a profitable niche with all the attributes I mentioned above in place will make you more money than 50 poorly written books.

One bad thing about most Nigerian authors is: bad punctuation, structure, and spelling.

Whoever sucks with this should work with a friend who doesn't suck — work as a team, else you need to spend time learning before you can finally succeed.

Luckily, success is guaranteed in this business the moment you are equipped.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
iLegendd:

The safest answer I give people is always YouTube and Google. All info are there, but you need to sift through the dirt to find the gold.

To make sales, write a quality book on a profitable niche, have a keyword searchable title and subtitle, have a professional cover and cool description. Publish and get reviews, then sales will come on a daily basis.

If you have some money, hire a mentor around you. If you don't have, just keep grinding and learning and you'll get there.

Sadly, some people have only 1 — 5 poorly written books and they want to blow — no, never.

Even if you're in this category, don't give up. 1 - 5 great books written in a profitable niche with all the attributes I mentioned above in place will make you more money than 50 poorly written books.

One bad thing about most Nigerian authors is: bad punctuation, structure, and spelling.

Whoever sucks with this should work with a friend who doesn't suck — work as a team, else you need to spend time learning before you can finally succeed.

All the best.
shut up. spewing nightcrawlers from the central opening in ur face.

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by IamPlato(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
chenzen:
shut up. spewing nightcrawlers from the central opening in ur face.
shocked

did He Chase You In Your Dream Last Night
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked

did He Chase You In Your Dream Last Night
that dude reported me and I got banned
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
iLegendd:

All the best.

Hello, hope you answer. For some reason, I can’t find my book when I search for it on amazon. Is there a way to fix it?

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Hello, hope you answer. For some reason, I can’t find my book when I search for it on amazon. Is their a way to fix it?

IP address issue. Use a VPN to access it. This happens a lot in some 3rd world countries. Amazon doesn't show all their books to such countries — even if you're the author.

You need a VPN. If it still doesn't work after using a VPN, then send KDP help desk a message and they'll fix it.
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
iLegendd:

IP address issue. Use a VPN to access it. This happens a lot in some 3rd world countries. Amazon doesn't show all their books to such countries — even if you're the author.

You need a VPN. If it still doesn't work after using a VPN, then send KDP help desk a message and they'll fix it.

Ok, can I use a free vpn?
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Ok, can I use a free vpn?
Yes.
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes.

Ok, thank you.
Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by MrCork: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
iLegendd:

All the best.

^^^^ any excuse to create thread...pls No more thread

Are u related to onila? (No oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Boss..no Sales Oo..just Kenp by Pelxmiye(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Hello, hope you answer. For some reason, I can’t find my book when I search for it on amazon. Is there a way to fix it?

Contact us Amazon.. they would have it fixed..but know that visibility of your ebook too is down to the ranking of the book as well

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Pregnant Girlfriend During Their Maternity Shoot / Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With / Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.