Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It (708 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It by chordrylateral(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please I don't know where this question will fit in good mod can help me move it there.

I have this GTB account that I've not been using for like a year .last week I just thought I should start using it back I had someone transfer #5500 to the account so the balance in the account is #5509 because I left #9 in the account.As I was just browsing last week my MTN sub finished and I need to do another sub.I just dail their ussd recharge code to recharge #500 ,the recharge came and I did the sub but GTB did not debit my account.

Like three days no message from the bank .I was like maybe the balance is just there as camouflage. I had another person transferred #3000 to the account again it add up making #8509 as my balance.

Now I want to know if the money as actually been removed from my account .I transferred the #8000 supposed to be my balance to my other bank account I didn't expect the transaction to be successful .I was expecting to get an error message or insufficient balance.i received the successful message and received the money in my account and no debit alert came ,I recharged another 400 from the account again it came .no debit alert again untill this morning that I got the two debit alert .I now have #72 as balance in the account.

Share yours
Re: Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It by collinsfhk(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
This morning I subscribed for N1000 data, I did not receive the data but the money was deducted from my Gtb account. No alert, it's not in the transaction list, but the N1000 has been removed from my balance.

I have noticed such three times now. I still don't understand
Re: Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nemesis has caught up with you
Re: Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It by RillJ(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
The Bank will certainly debit your account for every debit transaction you make, it may be later but be sure of it.

A similar case occurred some a few years ago and the culprit went on buying and cash transfer spree without his account been debited. The man in question purchased about N30K wort of airtime and transferred some monies to his accounts in other banks without his account been debited. within 12hours, he was exposed to about N1m which wasn't available. The culprit was later arrested and arraigned in court. After years of trial, he was sentenced to about 3yrs in prison.

Bottom line, stay away from such practices - do not take advantage of a lapse or malfunction to steal

If you noticed and already benefitted from such, report to the nearest bank branch and refun the money

(1) (Reply)

How I Replied A Friend Request On Valentine's Day / What Makes Dating Older Women So Great? / Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.