Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (83253 Views)

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Hypocrit: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
If this protest was in nigeria...

Na dead body we for dey count by now.

The reason why people are afraid to go out.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Tetracyling
UnknownJr:
In vector voice "I see you have dogs, I'm bringing some lions."...

If you know you know.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Problemkid1: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na Musa dey gate dey see everything wey dey happen for area. grin
Chaii cheesy Musa don see something for this life wey him come from grin

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by LOGOBELT: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow! They are ready

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Flyingngel:
People get mind for this world ooo.
But I like the whites because anytime they are protesting against bad governance in their country, they don't relent until they achieve their aim but in my country ................
Don't be dumb. The headline said Iraqis you are mentioning whites.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Rajiokazaki(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Coldie:
Just because of no jobs, government corruption, and basic services like water and electricity they are protesting.

Nigerians have been used to suffering like this in decades
....that tells you how irresponsible and ignorant Nigerians are..
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol... grin On another level!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
Nigeria is a shitthol, take it or leave it. The youths in this country are still in deep sleep

Our leaders are Shit...but Nigeria is not a shit hole , except u don't know the meaning of shit hole.... ShitHole: the hole in humans that release waste substances(useless) and if u thing Nigeria is a shithole that means u believe that Nigeria produces useless people which u are part of ...and I disagree with u , because even President Trump that made that statement cannot deny the fact that there many Nigerians doing very well for the US in all ramifications...Our leaders all shits bit not Nigerians.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Bluffly post:

Dont be mad? Iraqis still has white skin.
Mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Flyingngel:
Bluffly post:

Dont be mad? Iraqis still has white skin.
Mad man.
Mumu, Then Albino is white all fair Nigerians are whites
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Hypocrit: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
S
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Bluffly post:

Mumu, Then Albino is white all fair Nigerians are whites.

Idiot, that is your headache.
Nonentity, who can't pass a message without insult.
Your type are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Problemkid1: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Danwakae:

Our leaders are Shit...but Nigeria is not a shit hole , except u don't know the meaning of shit hole.... ShitHole: the hole in humans that release waste substances(useless) and if u thing Nigeria is a shithole that means u believe that Nigeria produces useless people which u are part of ...and I disagree with u , because even President Trump that made that statement cannot deny the fact that there many Nigerians doing very well for the US in all ramifications...Our leaders all shits bit not Nigerians.
Forget about the leaders. Talk about the youths in this country? Fact remains that, the problems of this country are the youths. Let's just leave it like that

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Edge1(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
General0847:

That's a lion and no its not the wrong colour. You need eye glasses.

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by samuelmath50(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
General0847:
That's a lion and no its not the wrong colour. You need eye glasses.
u female lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
That does not look like a lion,more like a stout dog. And wrong color as well.

Look at it very well,zoom in on it's head,what you have there is a well fed Lioness. Isn't any stout dog bro.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol cheesy maybe this arab spring will eventually get to Saudi. King Salman get ready, many Osama like almost getting the chance to come for your head because of your romance with the U.S grin
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
A lion without a mane undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
Forget about the leaders. Talk about the youths in this country? Fact remains that, the problems of this country are the youths. Let's just leave it like that

Yea, the youths is also a problem, but pls try to read about the early youths movement in Nigeria , most of our leaders in the past , ruled at their youthful ages, including Baba Buhari, baba Gowon, Baba OBJ...and ask yourself where did we get it wrong, then , u would fall in same page with me...no doubt the youth have to wake up , but that is not the complete solution , just go make your findings , u will see where we got it wrong, that today youths are now slaves to yestiday youths
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by LZAA: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Greenback:
Who's! This is a new one.

Meanwhile, coneheaded structures right now on seeing a piktcha lion
grin
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
It's because of political people. They are overwhemly too much and this politicians ride on their back cuz wether they(politicians) do good or bad and people critize them, some zombies are there to defend them. It's irritatiting
digitaltrades:
Some Nigeria-made zommbies think politicians are small gods that must be worshipped

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Bloggers sha.

One lion = LIONS. undecided

Besides, isn't a lioness different from a lion in appearance? Where's the mane?

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Bluffly:

lol I thought I was the only one who notice it...Iraqi ain’t whites
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Zombiesss una don see am how to do protest..�������
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by ecclize: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Op where are the protesters and the Police?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Horiolah(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:
A lion without a mane undecided

Although the one in pics might be a lioness, but there are lions without mane.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
It's because of political people. They are overwhemly too much and this politicians ride on their back cuz wether they(politicians) do good or bad and people critize them, some zombies are there to defend them. It's irritatiting
As we r talking now,one FAILED LEADER in Kogi state is abt to be elected again by de suffering but smiling youths.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by ZombieDestroyer: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
He doesn't like his lion!!

Only one bullet from the police will end the life of the lion!!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
lol I thought I was the only one who notice it...Iraqi ain’t whites
Then what are they? Blacks or Reds?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
That does not look like a lion,more like a stout dog. And wrong color as well.

U need to visit a zoo asap!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by klax(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
That is one thing I love about these people when you as leader upset them and they have had enough of you they dont give a damn the consequences but will fight you till death but In my country some will say heaven has deliberately punished them with suffering and they enjoys it if not I don't see any reason Buhari still the president, I don't see any reason kogites still want Yahya bello.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Political Cartoons Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.