Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (83003 Views)

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
digitaltrades:
Some Nigeria-made zommbies think politicians are small gods that must be worshipped
cc: Mannabbqgrils
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by LedileLekalakal: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is what they call protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by digitaltrades: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
cc: Mannabbqgrils

Lolz
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Mhizdew: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
The youths are the problem of this country. They are the reason why this country is in this mess today. Because with the population of youth in this country I don't think that there is nothing that we can't achieve. But for now our problem is my tribe will rule even if the person knows nothing about leadership. And that is why some people in this forum have taken it upon them as their duty to stir up that haterd, by making inciting comments thereby making you think like them since they are from same tribe as you. See people fighting for their right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
UnknownJr:
In vector voice "I see you have dogs, I'm bringing some lions."...

If you know you know.
Blaq Bonez and A-Q should take note..
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
sammyj:
This one weak Man oooo. Wetin Ekaite no go see for bed room lipsrsealed shocked cool I recommend this kind of action for our politicians shocked
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
That does not look like a lion,more like a stout dog. And wrong color as well.

It's a lioness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
Alaye go and watch Natgeo Wild
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'm beginning to nurse the idea of getting a lion for myself. How much does a lion cost? Anybody?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Horiolah:

It has to do with climate I guess, most asiatic lions have weak or no manes at all. But it's not always like that as we have some over here in Africa.
We have maneless lions here in Africa?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by thundafire: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
u are color blinded
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Horiolah(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:

We have maneless lions here in Africa?
Yes, but rare.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerians collect sense full bar

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
General0847:

That's a lion and no its not the wrong colour. You need eye glasses.
choii. Guy take am easy
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Nigerian lion will be barking like dogs grin
the picture was so irrelevant.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
degamemaster:

Mehn, this post and your comment reminds me of a particular song by Oliver De Coque. Translation means, he who breaks the laws knows that he broke the law, if the police arrests him, he will start to beg police "abeg, abeg abeg i no go do again ooh, abeg abeg i go give you 1000, abeg abeg i give you 3000, abeg abeg i give you 5000 police nara ego, asi n'obu ka ha si eme, oju inara ego asi agwa police ajoka, kedu ihe aga eme ndi uwa, k'owee di unu mma" . ( if police take the money he will say thats how they behave and if he doesn't take, he still say police is very wicked. Who can please the world?)

Though not really for this kind of matter but I dey police sometimes because what they're protecting also affects them too.
wao nice, you are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
wao nice, you are a wise man.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by 900warriorz: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2019
UnknownJr:
In vector voice "I see you have dogs, I'm bringing some lions."...

If you know you know.
Judas the rat grin
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Tipster07: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Get loan of up to (50m) for your Business within 3 days only for Business Around Ajah and environs check my signature for further enquiries
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Then what are they? Blacks or Reds?
lol you will sound foolish if you call every light skinned “whites”.....being white is not about skin color it is a race
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
lol you will sound foolish if you call every light skinned “whites”.....being white is not about skin color it is a race
So who are dis white race? Europeans or Americans?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Small fight u go bring Mofasa and the gang.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Amstupid:
cheesy
How can I own a lion
It's an arduous task, you'll have to go through a lot of vetting process from the country your bringing the lion from and also get a CITES permit.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by NairalandAngel(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gucciblog:
Iraqi protesters bring Lion to the protesting areas after security forces intervened protests with Police dogs.

The photo of a lion draped in the flag of Iraq has been trending on social media.

According to reports, Iraqi citizens started series of relentless protests against the ruling political elite. They accused them of systemic corruption and unfitness to rule the country.

Recently, the police threatened the protesters with trained dogs. One of the protesters answered by bringing a lion and threatening to let it attack both the dogs and the police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1194814972653711362

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/iraqi-protesters-bring-out-lions-to-counter-police-dogs-video/

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.