Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (83257 Views)

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Fighting for basic amenities like "water and electricity"

In Nigeria, we just pray to sleep and to wake.

So after their so called revolution many years ago, they are still fighting for basic amenities Una go dey alright las las.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
digitaltrades:
Some Nigeria-made zommbies think politicians are small gods that must be worshipped

What happened to their revolution many years ago? It did not yield result? Una go get sense las las.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by edoairways: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
bujebudanu1:
The lion should be dead within 5 mins. From gun shots
How many lions can they shoot?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Fighting for basic amenities like "water and electricity"

In Nigeria, we just pray to sleep and to wake.

I love these Iraqis. If u c d way they have rallying around each other to sustain d protest, u will b amazed
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by deltateam: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
sammyj:
This one weak Man oooo. Wetin Ekaite no go see for bed room lipsrsealed shocked cool

Wetin Spartacus no go see for Capua?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Babasuni: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Is a matter of time. Nigeria might witness similar situation soon if something is not done about poverty and social injustice.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Budline1(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2019
inyenejo:
Zombiesss una don see am how to do protest..�������

White or no white. Try to understand the message he's passing across. He's right!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Budline1(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
klax:
That is one thing I love about these people when you as leader upset them and they have had enough of you they dont give a damn the consequences but will fight you till death but In my country some will say heaven has deliberately punished them with suffering and they enjoys it if not I don't see any reason Buhari still the president, I don't see any reason kogites still want Yahya bello.

That is our problem in Nigeria. No matter how we suffer, nobody will come out to protest for their rights but some youths can channel that energies into irrelevant things like cultism and d likes. Youths are too weak in this country and politicians would keep taking advantage of that. We should all keep looking like Mumu while they keep treating us like shits.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Budline1(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
frowland:

So after their so called revolution many years ago, they are still fighting for basic amenities Una go dey alright las las.

At least they keep standing up and fighting for what they deserve. Where are we as a country that isn't fighting for anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Now that's a set of people who really want change for the better..

Not the poverty stricken protesters here that stage fake protest and fight for 1k behind camera
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Budline1(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Babasuni:
Is a matter of time. Nigeria might witness similar situation soon if something is not done about poverty and social injustice.

I don't see that coming. Who will be the protesters? Nigerian youths? If I hear... undecided
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:
That does not look like a lion,more like a stout dog. And wrong color as well.

PLEASE LOOK AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
The real mvp. What we need in Nigeria now
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Segekesy(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2019
jst 2 bullets, na bushmeat e go bcom
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Killarboi(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Recommended One ☺️☺️
General0847:

That's a lion and no its not the wrong colour. You need eye glasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Budline1:

At least they keep standing up and fighting for what they deserve. Where are we as a country that isn't fighting for anything?

Doing the same thing over and over and expect different result it is then.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
edoairways:

How many lions can they shoot?

Lol. How many lion dey iraq? Lion be like.goat there?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Babalegba:

That does not look like a lion,more like a stout dog. And wrong color as well.

Hmmmm......watch too much cartoons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Horiolah:

Although the one in pics might be a lioness, but there are lions without mane.
I never knew this. What species are they?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Befii: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
It starting as it did in Syria. D middle east tire me oh!!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by YEAN15(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is how it should be...but here in naija�
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by philcz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
wittyt98:
Police: *Brings out a German Shepard*
Devil: Oboy wey your Ekuke
Me: *Brings Out LION*
Devil : Mad Oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by thaoriginator: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls how can I watch the video without using my data cry
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by Horiolah(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:

I never knew this. What species are they?

It has to do with climate I guess, most asiatic lions have weak or no manes at all. But it's not always like that as we have some over here in Africa.
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by sammyj: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin
deltateam:

Wetin Spartacus no go see for Capua?
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
WHAT Mheen police dey suffer o

Mehn, this post and your comment reminds me of a particular song by Oliver De Coque. Translation means, he who breaks the laws knows that he broke the law, if the police arrests him, he will start to beg police "abeg, abeg abeg i no go do again ooh, abeg abeg i go give you 1000, abeg abeg i give you 3000, abeg abeg i give you 5000 police nara ego, asi n'obu ka ha si eme, oju inara ego asi agwa police ajoka, kedu ihe aga eme ndi uwa, k'owee di unu mma" . ( if police take the money he will say thats how they behave and if he doesn't take, he still say police is very wicked. Who can please the world?)

Though not really for this kind of matter but I dey police sometimes because what they're protecting also affects them too.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol
Gucciblog:
Iraqi protesters bring Lion to the protesting areas after security forces intervened protests with Police dogs.

The photo of a lion draped in the flag of Iraq has been trending on social media.

According to reports, Iraqi citizens started series of relentless protests against the ruling political elite. They accused them of systemic corruption and unfitness to rule the country.

Recently, the police threatened the protesters with trained dogs. One of the protesters answered by bringing a lion and threatening to let it attack both the dogs and the police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1194814972653711362

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/iraqi-protesters-bring-out-lions-to-counter-police-dogs-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
if am a police in Iraq that lion will be the first thing to kill to save the public and the owner
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by lukui: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
oh boy!!!!
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by airbrush: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
ATTemi:
Sounds more like if you bring your guns, I’ll bring the bazooka!

na Dogs them dey complain here police shoot us with live bullet AK47 to the head
Re: Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) by mexbee1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gucciblog:
Iraqi protesters bring Lion to the protesting areas after security forces intervened protests with Police dogs.

The photo of a lion draped in the flag of Iraq has been trending on social media.

According to reports, Iraqi citizens started series of relentless protests against the ruling political elite. They accused them of systemic corruption and unfitness to rule the country.

Recently, the police threatened the protesters with trained dogs. One of the protesters answered by bringing a lion and threatening to let it attack both the dogs and the police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1194814972653711362

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/iraqi-protesters-bring-out-lions-to-counter-police-dogs-video/

Lol dis one strong ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.