Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152771 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Staro: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Bello scored 112k votes in Okene?

This is serious!

Prof Jega and GEJ must hear this.

All the modest achievement we made in our electoral reforms are gone!

Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Staro: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2019
apolonius:
I laughed earlier at the naive and largely ignorant analyses of the election by my friends and kinsmen from Kogi state, especially the Igalas.

I consider myself a vintage Igala man, and judge Bello as our worst since Kogi state was created.

But, he has the indices and machineries of power on his side.

He is likely to win, and win well.

If you disagree, bookmark this comment.

Don't call 'win'.
Call it by it"s name 'rigging'

I have seen the figures coming out from Okene, Adavi and other Ebira LGAs.
112k in Okene alone? That's clear rigging. Buhari is Nigeria's worst leader!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gunayo(m): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2019
ogbuefi677:

So APC won in Ekinrin Adde?
I'm ashamed of having 'served' there during service year.
It's like they've not suffered enough.
The useless hungry people have collected money.What a shame
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vigopress: 5:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Stop the name calling, election is game of interest
Gunayo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by PassingShot(m): 5:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Don't call 'win'.

Perhaps you were not even of age during Maurice Iwu and Dagogo Jack eras. Perhaps partisanship has blocked your thinking not to remember what we saw during GEJ in Ekiti, Osun and many other SS states. It was also in this country a president (OBJ) said "the forthcoming election is a do or die for PDP".

Is Buhari the INEC Chairman or the security agencies who have all been given the required resources and freedom to perform their duties?

Again, if a set of people is determined to rig, maim and kill in the name of election, what can Buhari do?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by apolonius(m): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Don't call 'win'.

I am from Odu, Wada rigged heavily too. The videos are on here.

The Ebiras have always been united against Igalas. I almost got killed in 2006/7 while returning through Okene when Senator Ohiare ran against Ibro and Audu. It was operation kill Igalas.

A great politician will envisage rigging plans and design strategies to counter it. A poor one won’t.

I wanted Bello to lose, but he is better at the game than all my people as at today.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Difrent: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Gunayo:

If they had voted for PDP after collecting money then they wont be useless and hungry abi? Hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2019
CapitalCee:

Total number of accredited voters – 56,743

Total valid votes – 19037

Void votes – 772

Total votes cast – 13809

Idah LGA. Kogi Governorship

APC 4062

PDP 13,962
Lol....Oboi.....see results. Out of 56743 accredited voters, only 19037 are valid. And they are coming from kogi east. Bello has truly won shaaa

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2019
CapitalCee:
Registered Voters:* 131166

*Accredited Voters:* 114001

*Total valid votes:* 113170

*Rejected votes:* 250

*Total Votes Cast:* 113420

FINAL RESULTS FOR OKENE LGA

APC: 112,764
PDP: 139

Premium Times..
Lol....here, the PVC collections is 129,000 and the accredited voters is 114,000 around 90% voters turn out. Where as we are seeing less than 30% in the East. It's indeed over, Bello has been returned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2019
vicdom:

Lol....Oboi.....see results. Out of 56743 accredited voters, only 19037 are valid. And they are coming from kogi east. Bello has truly won shaaa
Guy,did i not tell you earlier and you insulted me? I predicted this,nobody believed me

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:38am On Nov 17, 2019
vicdom:

I said bello will use kogi central to win,didnt i? He will inflate and deflate
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:39am On Nov 17, 2019
I said it that okene and adavi will destroy igalaland.most of these igala areas wont give bloc votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
Kogi is a very different terrain bro. Had the APC allowed Usman Jibrin to contest in the primary election, you would have known the role ethnicity plays in Kogi State. That guy was APC's best bet. Bello and Buhari cannot reduce the people's population over night. People that are already celebrating. A mini Ogani festival was held in Ankpa township today. You know what that means? The people have gone spiritual and rigging or intimidation cannot work again. Everyone seems prepared. The anger is real. I have been trying to make my people to understand that voting shouldn't be based on ethnicity and also tried to debunk outright lies that Bello didn't do anything and they see me as a Bello supporter for simply stating facts and preaching unity. The people are ready!
Have you seen latest results

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by kelvinginzie: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

Have you seen latest results

You mean rigged results
So you support the injustice.
So federal might is now everything in an election.
So if Dickson had federal might, even if he imposed a goat as candidate, he would have won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,did i not tell you earlier and you insulted me? I predicted this,nobody believed me
I never insulted guy, I only said that you are always bias in your analysis all the time even when it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2019
vicdom:

I never insulted guy, I only said that you are always bias in your analysis all the time even when it's obvious.
My brother,i Was correct afterall.i need a bottle of beer.dont underrate a governor with federal might
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:49am On Nov 17, 2019
kelvinginzie:

You mean rigged results
So if Dickson had federal might, even if he imposed a goat as candidate, he would have won
Its a pity,thats just nigerian for you
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by PaschalPM(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Don't call 'win'.

Abeg close ur mouth! What is Buhari's business with Kogi state election abi d name dey sweet u for mouth?

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

My brother,i Was correct afterall.i need a bottle of beer.dont underrate a governor with federal might
Lol....You tried shaaa. Anyways my only concern is for Dino to return

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by PaschalPM(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2019
PassingShot:

Perhaps you were not even of age during Maurice Iwu and Dagogo Jack eras. Perhaps partisanship has blocked your thinking not to remember what we saw during GEJ in Ekiti, Osun and many other SS states. It was also in this country a president (OBJ) said "the forthcoming election is a do or die for PDP".

Is Buhari the INEC Chairman or the security agencies who have all been given the required resources and freedom to perform their duties?

Again, if a set of people is determined to rig, maim and kill in the name of election, what can Buhari do?

No mind am! Calling Buhari's name without respect because he wants PDP to win!

mchteeew!

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by chukel(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

you were spot on. Exactly what you said about turn out in pdp strongholds happened

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by chukel(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
How far with dino
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
vicdom:

Lol....You tried shaaa. Anyways my only concern is for Dino to return
You don change mouth oh
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2019
chukel:
you were spot on. Exactly what you said about turn out in pdp strongholds happened
All these zeros pdp were getting will hurt them.people were mesmerized by polling unit results not looking at long term.bello will get 25% in most igala areas and will win 2 lgas while pdp wont get that in central except ogori
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by contigiency(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2019
kelvinginzie:

You mean rigged results

When it doesn't follow your narrative, it becomes rigged. And in that rigging, PDP members are saints, they don't rig.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:
Bello scored 112k votes in Okene?

This is serious!

Prof Jega and GEJ must hear this.

All the modest achievement we made in our electoral reforms are gone!

Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

Oga calm down, where you deaf and dumb when Ihedioha won 27 LGA imo state with his 3 Mbaise LGAs ? I say it again, PDP guys are the worst hypocritical fellows i have seen. Whenever APC wins Democracy will be in Danger, or Judiciary is in tatters, but when PDP wins, its a victory for Democracy and Judiciary will suddenly become the hope of a common man.

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Donjazzy12(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2019
CapitalCee:
Omala LGA Gubernatorial Election Results

Total Number of Registered Voters= 7153.
Total Number of Accredited Voters= 3239.

APC:1264

PDP: 1765.
Doctored results!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2019
contigiency:

When it doesn't follow your narrative, it becomes rigged. And in that rigging, PDP members are saints, they don't rig.

Dont mind them, Ihedioha won Imo state, with 27 LGA having lost almost 20 lga and not scoring 25% in up to 10 LGA. In the occasion, its Democracy in practice, but if they lose democracy will be in danger. Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Staro: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2019

Buhari is a shameless hypocrite with zero integrity.
The worst president ever!

We can now see the effect of the 10b recently released
to Bello obviously for election rigging.

112k votes in Okene alone for Bello (about 95% turnout)
Ebira people did not die nor travel out nor misplaced
their voter cards in the last 4yrs.

Weldon Muhammadu Buhari!
You similarly released 16b to Aregbesola of Osun and
confessed to applying 'remote control' to make APC win.

You're doing same 'remote control' in Kogi but remember ....
POWER IS TRANSIENT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Doctored results!

Yes, when it doesn't favour PDP it will be doctored

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vigopress: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2019
OFFICIAL RESULT FOR OLAMABORO LOCAL GOVT
APC: 16,155
PDP: 8,155

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by PaschalPM(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:
Buhari is a shameless hypocrite with zero integrity.

We can now see the effect of the 10b recently released
to Bello obviously for election rigging.

112k votes in Okene alone for Bello.
Okene people did not die nor travel out nor misplaced
their voter cards in the last 4yrs.

Weldon Muhammadu Buhari!
You similarly released 16b to Aregbesola of Osun and
confessed to applying 'remote control' to make APC win.

You're doing same in Kogi but remember ....
POWER IS TRANSIENT

Go and sleep, if your Saraki and co had approved that #10bil when they wia supposed to, will Buhari tell the senate to approve another #10bil.

Saraki, Dino n the rest wanted to wicked the guy, but didn't know dia would be a tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.