Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (84504 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by kingjrofficial(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just a matter of time, I'll be a Trillion Dollars Worth!!

And Hit #1 on Forbes List.... #iBelieve
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by mildflame: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.

ur village people so love u no be small
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by webngnews: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
So far both are billionaires
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SaxadResources: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Seeing as the journey to the top is tough; we will be your partners in planning the journey.
See signature for details.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
mildflame:

ur village people so love u no be small
grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by supercase1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Davido and wizkid no dey this list
...Wonderful something
grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Caseless: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know why I'm happy at this news.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Evangkatsoulis: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

Had Steve never been ousted from Apple back in 1985 and never dumped all of his shares out of anger, today his 20% stake in Apple would be worth $210 BILLION.
Steve jobs or wozniak?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by hermesprogidy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
I was looking for Trump, on that list, I thought they said Trump is a billionaire
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by colyx1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can't find my name there anymore..... who clean am undecided
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by abbasajao(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

Seen. Thanks. Your reply shows one thing, maturity unlike people who will insult you for making a mistake

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Greyworld: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kriptune:
From the look of things, clearly technology rules the world.

Meanwhile entertainment and media are just like Rick Ross

What are they into?
Retail. owners of Walmart

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by piagetskinner(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mehn billionaire get levels... Aliko Dangote is on 15bn
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ussv: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
It`s interesting to see that nobody from the UK made it to the front. That country is living on it`s past glory. Situations in that country is conditioned to make you just comfortable and not rich . Dia hand too tight for that country, too conservative to make it to the rich list.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by roqrules04(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
All the Amazon gift cards sef join
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Rexnegro(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donexy16:

Number 87
seriously I tot I saw him in number 24 one certain time. what happened bro do you know?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by jaheymezz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Born on a Sunday, thinking of ending it on a Sunday too

Whatever it is you're thinking of doing.....remember once you're gone it's for eternity....and if you take your life.....it's going to be an eternity of everlasting pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by femmyapson(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.

check well sir..him dey there
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by novexme(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
No South African grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by peeddy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Steve jobs or wozniak?
Steve Jobs.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Tarabye: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by AyakaDunukofia: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
That shows the inequality of opportunities, cronyism, frontism, favouritism, sectionalism in the Nigerian business sphere. Yes, Dangote at no. 87...And no other Nigerian in that list that ended at 500.

What does this tell you about Nigeria? Look at other countries in the list, how their billionaires arrived following one another.closely...Showing a level playing field for all. Even Adenuga is no where to be found?

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

No one is above mistake, if you want to correct, do it wisely. Mumu

Your foolishness is above correction....idiotic scallywag
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Sunsets: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bill gates is ten times richer than aliko dangote shocked
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by hefelove(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Roman Abraimovich on the list 86 ahead of Dangote 87! Up Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can your baba olowo can?

We no dey collect Lapo money dey buy pepper unlike one club like that grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Jayess: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Givers never stay down for long. Gates is a chronic giver!
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by officialfestus(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'll make it up to that list someday
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by incentive: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow this is great! Bill Gate is the man wey Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by johnmattew: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bahddo:
38 billion. Why should he give her 70 billion anyway? Just because he was married to her? What prevented her from being CEO of a multi-dollar company too?
what u don't understand is that that's aerican law... secondly,they both started the company together as Mr an Mrs beezos company,not Mr bezos company...both of the. used their resources to start the company just like what Steve Jobs and wozniaki did with apple or bill gate and Allen
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by OmoOshodi(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
One day I will top this list

Where is Davido's dad Asked by for someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.