Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (85154 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Your foolishness is above correction....idiotic scallywag
Your mumu na fallow come
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by zinny20(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mandynews:
FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee lalasticlala
shatta bandle no dey the list ����
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Inhabitable1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
ManishSmith:
Work hard after working hard then you continue working hard..... I must make this list
Bro hustle get levels, de kind moni dis people get no be beans and for u to reach dis kind level, ur family background suppose play a big role mek i no lie..

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Your papa no dey top 10,000 goan question him. Tueh
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Biodun556(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2019
CapitalHYC:
grin grin.. Fear women than you fear the devil

Charity donations reduce bill gate ranks, he is the richest all the time.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Dmanlex(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2019
Dangote is the only rich African in first 100. That means these billionaires wealth are mire than our imagination
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Bahddo(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2019
johnmattew:
what u don't understand is that that's aerican law... secondly,they both started the company together as Mr an Mrs beezos company,not Mr bezos company...both of the. used their resources to start the company just like what Steve Jobs and wozniaki did with apple or bill gate and Allen
jeez, why are you lying? It was never a Mr and Mrs Bezoz company. Jeff was the founder (not co-founder) of Amazon, and his first investment was from his own parents.

You have no idea how their (Washington) laws work. If you don't have a prenup or postnup agreement and cannot reach an agreement on how to split the wealth, that's when the court wades in. Even then, they don't just split assets 50-50, it is split equitably (according to how much you each put in to generate the wealth).

Evidently, as Founder and CEO, Jeff put in most of the work to make Amazon what it is today. No way MacKenzie deserved half their wealth just for being his wife and occasionally helping keep record of books in its early days. If she deserved half of his wealth, she would have fought for it.

Maybe she'd have gotten more than 38bn, but half of their wealth would have been unfair and a representation of the blindly pro-women nation America is.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2019
I had a dream! One day, my face will be the face of the week on Forbes magazine.

Meanwhile, do you want to repair/install AC? Do you want to build ice block machine, cold room Or chiller?
Go no further, contact us today @ZOLATECH
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Humanitarian5t(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Teewhy2:
The first 10 shows that technology rules the world, while some people will be forcing thier children to go into Medicine and Law.
I believe one day my children will also say who is your daddy, and their will be proud to say baba temi (calling my surname).

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

Table turns bro
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by KingAzubuike(f): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2019
hermesprogidy:
I was looking for Trump, on that list, I thought they said Trump is a billionaire
Don't be foolish.. they said top hundred.. if it's top #500 then you might see Trump's name there because there are thousands of more billonaire who worth $5B and below. Trump isn't even a billionaire. He's a millionaire
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by KingAzubuike(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
That shows the inequality of opportunities, cronyism, frontism, favouritism, sectionalism in the Nigerian business sphere. Yes, Dangote at no. 87...And no other Nigerian in that list that ended at 500.

What does this tell you about Nigeria? Look at orher countries in the list, how their billionaires arrived following one another.closely...Showing level playing field for all. Even Adenuga is no where to be found?
The 500th position there hangs between $4B and thereabout. Dangote is the only dollar billionaire in Nigeria. Adenuga, elumelu and co usually hang between 800- 950 million and once in a while manage to enter a billion before they drop again. Doubt those two can even be among the worlds top 2,000 because so many billionaires in their thousands are in the range of 1b - 3b.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2019
correctguy2010:

Laziness go do me something for this life o... Buhari Government is affecting me badly
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Geofavor(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
OmoOshodi:
One day I will top this list

Where is Davido's dad Asked by for someone
please who are these people in this picture?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by AyakaDunukofia: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The 500th position there hangs between $4B and thereabout. Dangote is the only dollar billionaire in Nigeria. Adenuga, elumelu and co usually hang between 800- 950 million and once in a while manage to enter a billion before they drop again. Doubt those two can even be among the worlds top 2,000 because so many billionaires in their thousands are in the range of 1b - 3b.

Thanks, but your comment is not relevant to the concerns I raised.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by CaveAdullam: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
franchasng:
When you are in certain countries or environment, you don't need to dream or wish of becoming a billionaire to be on world billionaires list unless you are from a highly influential political family like Aliko Dangote.

Dangote didn't become rich by hardwork or any special talent or invention, he became who he is today based on his family background which gave him political connections and favors from successive Nigerian governments.

So people should stop celebrating Dangote as if he did anything special to become rich; he was just fortunate to come from a rich family background with strong political links, nothing special undecided

People that worth celebration are the likes of Mark that invented something from nowhere at his age, people like Seun of Nairaland, people like Linda Ikeji, and all the people who worked the soil from nothing to build their wealth not people climbing through political ladder enjoying free FOREX money and government monopoly in business because of their influential family background and where they come from.

So all you Nigerians dreaming to be like Dangote, you all are wasting your time because Nigerian environment and government don't make policies that encourage and favor people from nobody's family background to climb to that ladder of becoming a billionaire in the world.

Even Otedola, his father was the former governor of Lagos. So if you look at all the so called billionaires from Nigeria, especially those from Northern Nigeria, all their wealth can be traced to politics and Nigeria's crude oil shady deals.

So if you want to become a billionaire in $$ and you are a Nigerian that doesn't come from the top looting political families in Nigeria, you are wasting your time, you better find a way to get out of Nigeria to counties like USA that support dreams of anybody ready to work and use his or her talent.

All you need to make it big in countries like USA, etc is the talent, the zeal to work and focus. Then find one challenge in the society there or a problem within your location in that country and use technology to find a solution to it and you are on your way to becoming rich, unlike in Nigeria where dreams are killed everyday, while looters, business fraudsters and political clouts are the only people that make free money and still get celebrated like they did anything special undecided
More grease to your elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Royzevic(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
After number 80 no richest man in africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Donexy16(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rexnegro:

seriously I tot I saw him in number 24 one certain time. what happened bro do you know?

It wasn't him you saw
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by 0neal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
I sight Elon Musk

Enough $billions to build a colony in mars, more $ coming when starlink is fully operational.

Business is booming
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Rexnegro(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Donexy16:

It wasn't him you saw
maybe
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Ajibade123(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Too much money
see how to succeed in a business like a professional https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-succeed-in-business/
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Carryonn: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
nospmoht:
BILL GATESsmiley
I have an express vpn 1yr subscription 4 sale. Affordable
Do you still have this please? I'm very interested
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Godsfavour78: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
do u know that all schools now download textbooks from a website single handedly funded by billgates, now think about how much the authors will have bill pay them to get their textbooks online for free download. Billgate should be the God all Churches pray to.
which website b dat mama?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by nospmoht(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Carryonn:
Do you still have this please? I'm very interested
Chai, i just got ur message
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Askme2020(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Harlaan007:
I had a dream! One day, my face will be the face of the week on Forbes magazine.

Meanwhile, do you want to repair/install AC? Do you want to build ice block machine, cold room Or chiller?
Go no further, contact us today @ZOLATECH
please kindly chat me on WhatsApp about ice block machine. check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by FREEMONEY7(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2020
money is good!

cure your fibroid problem today

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.