Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) (83515 Views)

Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Kulas: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
I am a Man City fan,but the only person that makes me a times get confused on whether to wishing Liverpool win or loose a gain is Mane because I love him so much because of his simple way of life and humble nature. Otherwise anything Liverpool play match I will be aiming let them loose but when I remember Mane, I will begin to change mind.How I wish he left Liverpool and come to Man City.I love you Sadio Mane and I pray you win African footballer of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Samuels90: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sat with him once. On a train. We had the nicest of chats.
We spoke about buhari, Evans and even the cost of rice. He told me he wishes to come to Nigeria that he learnt that our ladies obows are one of a kind. I even opened a nairaland account for him. Nice guy.

Let's begin our day with lies. Nigeria itself na lie
grin Govt de learn for your side bros

1 Like

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by LoydJ(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
h

1 Like

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Akmike1983: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Truly like his simplicity
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Mane my man, very talented footballer unlike that over hyped felele chicken legs footballer from Brazil
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by drey076(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
BarrElChapo:

oga go collect your own o cos his paying for the next four years now o... don't complain when he enters gear two after today
at least He go know say he collected something

1 Like

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by gamechanger1: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
We spoke about buhari, Evans and even the cost of rice. He told me he wishes to come to Nigeria that he learnt that our ladies obows are one of a kind. I even opened a nairaland account for him. Nice guy.

We have a lot of creative, intelligent psycho's on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2019
toprealman:
The guy na sore loser.....I'm sure he must have sighted camera men and started forming humble.
Na today?
The Truly humble don't have to fake it,

It is who they are and they do things because that's how they reason..

Mane has been known to be a nice humble guy by all who have come into contact with him,both in front and behind cameras.

And did you pause to ask yourself why a Multimillionaire World renowned SUPERSTAR would bother with the CHARADE of being humble?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by wechat1: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Diving man i hail ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Promoscope: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Guy I swear you no well grin grin grin
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by YEAN15(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
[color=Guy u don try
Shibaraba:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by toprealman: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The Truly humble don't have to fake it,

It is who they are and they do things because that's how they reason..

Mane have been known to be a nice humble guy by all who have come into contact with him,both in front and behind cameras.

And did you pause to ask yourself why a Multimillionaire World renowned SUPERSTAR would bother with the CHARADE of being humble?
All for Ig
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by BumbleDevil: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
wwwihy:

Nice joke grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is not a lie, if not you will not be making reference to the name Nigeria

Cogito Ego Sum.... I think, therefore I am. You must be a philosopher.
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Herrymax:

Did you read what he commented
na only TRANSFER MONEY he see LMAO. Naija and awoof

2 Likes

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by BumbleDevil: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Herrymax:

Did you read what he commented

Reading makes life easier.......

1 Like

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by sheungeek(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Sadio Mane, Kante are examples of humble footballers.

2 Likes

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
That is wat you will do nine out of ten times wen you haven’t lost touch with you humble beginning
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
toprealman:

All for Ig
LOL, grin

You don't seem to get..

He is a World Class Player.

He is RICH and FAMOUS..

He doesn't need any FAKE humility to trend..

2 Likes

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Ugojoe11: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
you made me laugh. please send your atm card pin, lemme transfer money to you.

lol you made my day , for that reason I'll tell Baba to open the border Tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by haweezii(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Humility at it's peak.
��
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by haweezii(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Humility at it's peak.
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by 007sledge: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Before you know now buhari will appoint this one as minister of information

1 Like

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by goshen26: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha!

You are very funny, I believed u until I saw the last sentence...

You made my day
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by toprealman: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
LOL, grin

You don't seem to get..

He is a World Class Player.

He is RICH and FAMOUS..

He doesn't need any FAKE humility to trend..
You are too peripheral....I get Ur drift right
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Hahahhahahahahahahhahaha whoever you are, you have made me to laugh out so hard in the train. Lols... God no go forgive you for this lies. But finally, you did the truth... Nigeria is the biggest lies and fraud in the world..
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm

You need minimum 8 Hours Electricity daily? We have a solar pack for your basic appliances. Check my signature now
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by Frankisslove: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sadio Mane is one of a kind, he is humble and nice to be with from his attitude on the pitch and how he treats his team mates.

I am so proud of him and would love to meet him someday.

All the best Sadio Mane, Africa's finest and best footballer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice of sadio mane..
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by odinga1of: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha my belle ooooo
Re: Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) by sammyj: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why the kiss? You be woman or guy ni
Abboki:
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match / Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.