Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders (10431 Views)

El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!! / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by LOGOBELT: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Same local rice I've been eating even before the border closure?
its tasting somehow, like heavy in the mouth
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Area4Area: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2019
LOGOBELT:
its tasting somehow, like heavy in the mouth
Describe it properly, what's "like heavy in the mouth"?
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by LOGOBELT: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Describe it properly, what's "like heavy in the mouth"?
sincerely, I dont know how to describe it so you can understand, its just really different from the foreign rice, I even thought it was the chemicals used to preserve it
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by tekslee: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Won’t u just support any nonesense
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Arthur02(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Wetin that thing no go support for Nigeria, at least northern borders are not close na only south and west.
El-Rufai need sense
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Chiwesley1: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
I support it, make all these countries know sey we senior them.
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Sunsets: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Close Southern borders and leave Northern borders porous.
FeedMeNews:
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has backed the Federal Government’s decision to close Nigeria’s land borders.

El-Rufai was a special guest at the graduation of Senior Course Three of the Nigeria Customs Command and Staff College, Gwagwalada, Abuja on Friday, November 15th said it is unfair for smaller countries to be sabotaging a big country like Nigeria.

He said the step taken was commendable. He explained that Nigeria like any other country likes to trade with other countries but added that there must be fairness. The Governor noted that closure of the borders should be sustained until there were established deals that covered every country.

“The partial closure of borders is highly commendable. Nigeria is the largest country in West Africa and the continent and it is clear that our neighbours are using our openness and brotherhood to trade, to exploit us.

“I fully support and subscribe to the closure of borders and we should sustain it for as long as possible. We need to do this for our country to have a fair deal and for our manufacturers to be protected. All those talking about free trade or preaching about it today closed their borders for centuries and decades ago.

“Nigeria must grow its internal capacity, we will not do so if we allow our neighbours to use the porosity of our borders to sabotage our economy,’’ he explained.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/15/i-fully-support-and-subscribe-to-the-closure-of-borders-el-rufai/amp/
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by somehow: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
You idiots will close the borders
And travel abroad... Why not close it and stay here
Fools
Did the border closure stop you from traveling?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by ZombieTERROR: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2019
somehow:

Did the border closure stop you from traveling?
Did Buhari travel with Nigerian rice?
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Donpenny(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2019
To be frank he has a point on this
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by somehow: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Did Buhari travel with Nigerian rice?
your question makes no sense
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by ZombieTERROR: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
somehow:
your question makes no sense
You get the feeling
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Breezy28: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
nototribalist:
Please open the border, Ghana economy is collapsing.
not true, im in Ghana but the media is not even talking about dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by CheapDataGuy: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
mosegifted:
Smiles, each time I hear this man speak, all I see is one filled with wicked and evil mind

not true. come to abj and see his good work
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by nototribalist: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Breezy28:
not true, im in Ghana but the media is not even talking about dat
then you're in the wrong Ghana. It's an everyday debate on Joynews tv

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
mosegifted:
Smiles, each time I hear this man speak, all I see is one filled with wicked and evil mind
. LOVE OR HATE HIM, HE HAS SPOKEN WISELY, OUR BORDER WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR EVER SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN WISE UP.
Re: El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders by Legendguru: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Coz u don’t even eat nigerian rice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.