Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service (31899 Views)

Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by woligentle(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Has anyone been able to print the exam seat number?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by woligentle(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
The only thing in my email is receipt of payment or is that what dey refer to as exam sit number?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
woligentle:
The only thing in my email is receipt of payment or is that what dey refer to as exam sit number?

Let's wait till tomorrow
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by HASSANwinger(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who gets d pass questions should share it with us pls
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Dostor: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Login to their site..... I have seen my location and seat number
woligentle:
Has anyone been able to print the exam seat number?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Temilolu1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
nobody even made an attempt to even respond my message or suggest what can be done. Everybody just ignored, I honestly pray we don't find ourselves in tight situations like this, it's then you all will know how it feels. Thankyou everyone
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
ayorhmeeday:

it's not working oh.
it's saying the link doesn't match any WhatsApp group

It's working. Remove "dot" and replace with .

You have dot in two places.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Everybody should check their portal, the exam centre and seat number have been released. Good luck.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by michaelo2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yesbis true, please who knows where adico is in Aramoko
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by tp4sure32(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good evening all,
Pls any past questions available?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
michaelo2:
Same centre with you.
Addico is a popular school in Aramoko, it's on the roadside along Ado-ekiti to Ilesa road.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by ayorhmeeday(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Temilolu1:
good evening everyone. Please I'm in a confused and worried mood right now as this exercise closes tomorrow. I applied for higher executive officer before, everything went fine including the payments, I even printed out my slip. But I went back to edit my details, I want to change to scientific officer since then the while thing has been messed up, some of my previous information automatically disappeared, I can't even proceed as the local government box is not loading, I need to fill the local government before o can proceed. I've tried different browsers, I've even gone to a café same issue. As of now the position applied for is empty! what do I do please?? help me out house

Hey temi.
Have you tried using a laptop?
Cos I think that site has loads of issues.
I'm also having an issue with the positions that I applied for.
What I have on my print out is different from what I am currently seeing on my dashboard.
It's like it changed itself or something.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by michaelo2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
kayteajay111:

Same centre with you.
Addico is a popular school in Aramoko, it's on the roadside along Ado-ekiti to Ilesa road.
ok thanks
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by woligentle(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
michaelo2:

same centre
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by woligentle(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Are we to go to the exam centre with our credentials or only our writing materials?

anyone with information on diz?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by fabem(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Temilolu1:
nobody even made an attempt to even respond my message or suggest what can be done. Everybody just ignored, I honestly pray we don't find ourselves in tight situations like this, it's then you all will know how it feels. Thankyou everyone

Ma'am, relax. The website has a lot of issues from the beginning, so it is possible you encounter such thing but that doesn't mean you should know count yourself out.

Have you use system to try it?

Get back to us if you are still having the same issue.

Sorry for the delay in response.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by fabem(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
woligentle:
Are we to go to the exam centre with our credentials or only our writing materials?

anyone with information on diz?

It is only your writing materials that is needed, then when you pass that stage then real interview and documentations begin.

But if you have copies of your credential, take it along. We never can tell.

Good luck.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by cyberknoz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone, i actually didnt fill in my course of study... I only just typed B.SC... I hope no issue with that and unfortunately i wasn't able to edit it...
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by fabem(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2019
cyberknoz:
Hello everyone, i actually didnt fill in my course of study... I only just typed B.SC... I hope no issue with that and unfortunately i wasn't able to edit it...

If the course is related to what was asked for in the requirement, then no cause for alarm.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by TheApologist: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Is the application still open
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Dostor:
Login to their site..... I have seen my location and seat number
what is the site to get my exam centre and number please? And what will i use to login to the portal
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by cyberknoz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok thanks @fabem
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Temilolu1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
fabem:

Ma'am, relax. The website has a lot of issues from the beginning, so it is possible you encounter such thing but that doesn't mean you should know count yourself out.

Have you use system to try it?

Get back to us if you are still having the same issue.

Sorry for the delay in response.
Thankyou for atleast responding. Yes I've used a computer system, same thing. I have given up kind of, because I don't think I can have seat number or exam centre allocated to me with vital informations missing
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Temilolu1(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
ayorhmeeday:

Hey temi.
Have you tried using a laptop?
Cos I think that site has loads of issues.
I'm also having an issue with the positions that I applied for.
What I have on my print out is different from what I am currently seeing on my dashboard.
It's like it changed itself or something.
yes I have used a system severally, I initially thought it was because I was viewing from a phone so I went to a café, exactly same issue, so it's from the site. I leave everything to God
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Temilolu1:
yes I have used a system severally, I initially thought it was because I was viewing from a phone so I went to a café, exactly same issue, so it's from the site. I leave everything to God

So sorry about the whole not responding on time ish,
You haven't made payments for the exam, have you?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Temilolu1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Vorto:

So sorry about the whole not responding on time ish,
You haven't made payments for the exam, have you?
I have made payment, everything went smoothly, I've even printed out my slip already, I just went back to edit some of my details, that's where everything scattered and was several days before the application closed, position applied for is empty. How will they allocate me a centre or seat number when such important detail is missing? I just checked my page again, centre and seat number is still pending, when others have already seen theirs. It is well
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Temilolu1:
I have made payment, everything went smoothly, I've even printed out my slip already, I just went back to edit some of my details, that's where everything scattered and was several days before the application closed, position applied for is empty. How will they allocate me a centre or seat number when such important detail is missing? I just checked my page again, centre and seat number is still pending, when others have already seen theirs. It is well

I am guessing the said payment has been confirmed?
If yes, then, an edit option should appear at the bottom of your summary page.

I actually got a similar shocker 3 days back and had to refill my details so that they match what I wanted, you know what?
Each time I filled one in, a different input field would change its state.

I eventually left it for a while and the next day, after a few more trials. It responded to my inputs.

Lest I forget, up until about 9am this morning when I am sure a large chunk of applicants had gotten their seat No and locations displayed on their summary page, mine still had the pending message displayed.

Please check for that edit button somewhere at the bottom of the page, it should be in the position the "MAKE PAYMENTS" link occupied before you made payments.

Please, let me know how it goes, don't give up!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by HASSANwinger(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=Temilolu1 post=84418850] I have made payment, everything went smoothly, I've even printed out my slip already, I just went back to edit some of my details, that's where everything scattered and was several days before the application closed, position applied for is empty. How will they allocate me a centre or seat number when such important detail is missing? I just checked my page again, centre and seat number is still pending, when others have already seen theirs.

My own keep show centre and seat number is pending. What happened pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.