Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service (31887 Views)

Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good day everyone...Pls Wat's d latest about the interview or any news in general.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Sheyhunn(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
favour4real:
Good day everyone...Pls Wat's d latest about the interview or any news in general.
Latest information reaching me has it that interview would start this week from Monday 16th Dec., 2019 and names of the successful applicants to attend the interview had been pasted at the various MDAs applicant's applied to.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thanks so much for d info....Pls any idea on HW d lists can be accessed for those outside Ekiti...
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by tianny: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Has anyone gotten a text message regarding the interview or are the list pasted on the ministries. Please,anyone with the info to help those of us not in Ekiti presently.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by tianny: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Can anyone highlight how the state oral interview goes like. We need the guidelines to prepare for the interview. Thanks in advance
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2019
tianny:
Can anyone highlight how the state oral interview goes like. We need the guidelines to prepare for the interview. Thanks in advance
HMB oral interview is ongoing
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Please how about those that applied under the ekiti state civil service senior category, when is there interview?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Mdtoba:
HMB oral interview is ongoing
in the press release someone sent to me, it indicated ekiti state water corporation interview 16&17, housing corporation 18th, ekiti state electricity board 19&20, sport council 23rd, others are not stated like ekiti state civil service, broadcasting corporation, hospitality management board
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Neytron4U: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please what about those that applied for education officer? Are we to check our name in the ministry of education.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Neytron4U: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please can you send the message sent to you?
olularic:
in the press release someone sent to me, it indicated ekiti state water corporation interview 16&17, housing corporation 18th, ekiti state electricity board 19&20, sport council 23rd, others are not stated like ekiti state civil service, broadcasting corporation, hospitality management board
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
ATTENTION

This is to inform all successful applicants in the recently concluded employment examination by Ekiti State Government that all those who scored 30 or 25 marks for either senior or junior post respectively and chose any of the following offices to attend interview as follows:

EKITI STATE WATER CORPORATION

DATE OF INTERVIEW : Monday, 16 December, 2019 and Tuesday, 17 December, 2019

EKITI STATE HOUSING CORPORATION

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Wednesday, 18th December ,2019

EKITI STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Thursday, 19th December, 2019 and Friday, 20th December, 2019

EKITI STATE SPORTS COUNCIL
DATE OF INTERVIEW : Monday, 23rd December, 2019

Announcer :
-----------------
AKINOLA ADEDAPO
Permanent Secretary,
Department of parastatal,
Governor's Office, Ado-Ekiti.
Neytron4U:
Please can you send the message sent to you?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
olularic:
I check the HMB just now the interview is ongoing
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
any info about those under the civil service?
Mdtoba:
I check the HMB just now the interview is ongoing
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Dostor: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls where is the venue
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Dostor: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm only checking their website.... I saw dis info now ..... I got 36..... Water corporation... Hope dey can still do it for me tomorrow.. pls I need ur advise
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by bankolefun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
God is good
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
olularic:
any info about those under the civil service?
they have not pasted the names for those that qualify for the oral interview

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Dostor: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
I think everything should be on their website.... No message.... I will go there tomorrow... but dey bleeped up
Mdtoba:
they have not pasted the names for those that qualify for the oral interview
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by bankolefun(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
i just spoke to a friend now..be applied as lab scientist..he did his interview yesterday..does anyone has the screen shot of candidates invited for housing cooperation interview,or precisely land surveying category .
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good evening house...I was at the state secretariat and civil service commission today...I was told there would be publicity on air if there would be anything like interview.....I was told those that did interview are not under d control of civil service commission.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2019
favour4real:
Good evening house...I was at the state secretariat and civil service commission today...I was told there would be publicity on air if there would be anything like interview.....I was told those that did interview are not under d control of civil service commission.

Please kindly keep us informed since you are based in ekiti for information on the date of interview for those under civil service commission
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Bograd83(f): 3:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Ff
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by posstimo: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2019
CIVIL SERVICE RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW.

The Office of Establishments and Service Matters will commence the oral interview of applicants that met the cut off mark of 25 for candidates that applied for junior posts in the the Civil Service recruitment exams held on 30th November 2019. Qualified candidates are to report at Olaoluwa Muslim Grammar School, Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti, the venue of the interview with copies of the following documents :
1. The Remitta print out of Online registration,
2. Evidence of age
3. Original copies of academic credentials.
The schedule of the interview is as follows

Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th December 2019
Assistant Executive Officer GL 06

Friday 27th and Monday 30th December 2019
Clerical Officer GL 04

Tuesday, 31st December 2019
Assistant Data Processing Officer GL 06
Assistant Fire Superintendent GL 06
Assistant Library Officer GL 06
Confidential Secretary III GL 06
Secretarial Assistant GL 06

Friday 3rd January 2020.
Assistant Stores Officer GL 06
Fireman GL 04
Land Assistant GL 04
Social Welfare Assistant GL 04
Forest Guard GL 03.

Bayo Opeyemi
Permanent Secretary
Office of Establishments and Service Matters,
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by dhope: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Elvis2kay:
Nigeria is a dissaster! I was in Nigeria for 2 weeks, I never knew the level of the poverty in Nigeria until I left my comfort zone in Lekki and decided to travel s/w by road. Haaaaa! Suffer dey Nigeria . People are going through a hell, imagine a man without a job and he has a family to take care.. our women have now turn to olosho, after spending 6 years in university, they ealise there is no Job. The only way for them is to start a small scale business or go Iinto fashion and design or hanging with different men all in the name of money.I don't see any hope for a better Nigeria..we should stop deceiving ourselves,
That's the message they are preaching to people now. Everyone has become entrepreneur and small scale business man/woman overnight. Infact ure forced to learn trading and other skills immediately u realized job is not forthcoming and one wonders why people wasted years acquiring formal education since that's what dey will finally settle down with. Here is just survival of the fittest
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
posstimo:
CIVIL SERVICE RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW.

The Office of Establishments and Service Matters will commence the oral interview of applicants that met the cut off mark of 25 for candidates that applied for junior posts in the the Civil Service recruitment exams held on 30th November 2019. Qualified candidates are to report at Olaoluwa Muslim Grammar School, Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti, the venue of the interview with copies of the following documents :
1. The Remitta print out of Online registration,
2. Evidence of age
3. Original copies of academic credentials.
The schedule of the interview is as follows

Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th December 2019
Assistant Executive Officer GL 06

Friday 27th and Monday 30th December 2019
Clerical Officer GL 04

Tuesday, 31st December 2019
Assistant Data Processing Officer GL 06
Assistant Fire Superintendent GL 06
Assistant Library Officer GL 06
Confidential Secretary III GL 06
Secretarial Assistant GL 06

Friday 3rd January 2020.
Assistant Stores Officer GL 06
Fireman GL 04
Land Assistant GL 04
Social Welfare Assistant GL 04
Forest Guard GL 03.

Bayo Opeyemi
Permanent Secretary
Office of Establishments and Service Matters,
Thanks for the info....Awaiting senior category.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by 816ol: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks for the info. Pls help with the interview date for Seniour and the cut off mark too.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2019
816ol:
Thanks for the info. Pls help with the interview date for Seniour and the cut off mark too.
The cut off for the senior category is 30.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Greetings to everyone.... Pls any tangible news pertaining to civil service senior category's interview date.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Everrest9(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2020
favour4real:
Greetings to everyone.... Pls any tangible news pertaining to civil service senior category's interview date.
Let's wait till Monday.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
anyone with information regarding the senior category
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by olularic: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Good morning people, any information since the last press release lapse last friday
Everrest9:
Let's wait till Monday.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
olularic:
Good morning people, any information since the last press release lapse last friday
any press release on
Friday ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.