Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (72362 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godofuck231: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Henri8:

God forbid. We concerned citizens would let that happen. Even if it means using juju to prevent that.
Look! Life isn't like that , at least Churchill will have a devil to haunt him at home instead of the devil haunting us online

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by livebyday(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

I hope it's going to bring a relief to this pain and anguish
Something doesn't seem genuine about your posts

They seem fake and a scammer seeking to manipulate people

They are too many for. A real genuine depressed person

I have battled depression and know for a fact we don't post publicly easily

You are not honest
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
livebyday:

So you are back ?

That's good

Respect the forum's rules , no abuse or TRIBALISM or this time it won't be a brief exit
Cheers

who's this thing. I will still treat ya fvck up

watch and see
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by livebyday(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

who's this thing. I will still treat ya fvck up

watch and see

If you refer to me rudely again it won't be nice

Cheers
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by okopido: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Yeye news, as far as am concern, there is no much white security in Dubai. If she insulted Nepali, Pakistani or India security guard, I don't care because they got what they deserved...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Conceptman: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
you mean pastor Tonto dikeh got drunk, awon omo ijo must hear this. call for aluminium windows in casement, casement burglary embedded.09034377258whatsapp. I thought Tonto is mompha's sister, dey don't know, Dubai police don't know
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
livebyday:

If you refer to me rudely again it won't be nice

Cheers

you're a thing and I'm sure the mod you're reporting to is following how I'm minding my business before you jump like loose monkey to exhibit your ignorance

your lives start and end here. ban or unban had no effect in my life kid. you need to get a life and get a sense. there is more to live than here
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godofuck231: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
etrange:

It's not all about men bro
OK let herb have Bob risky then, your own too much

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godofuck231: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
JON01:

She has Bobby Risky all over her. Something is not right about both of em.. Dont forget bobbi is still a man anyday anytime
you don't need to know the breed of monsters that union would breed, disfuntiomal and psychotic homo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by livebyday(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're a thing and I'm sure the mod you're reporting to is following how I'm minding my business before you jump like loose monkey to exhibit your ignorance

your lives start and end here. ban or unban had no effect in my life kid. you need to get a life and get a sense. there is more to live than here

It is life

I shall ignore you abuse and insults and chuk it up to loose emotions and Abit of frustration?

I stand by my admonition, obey the forum's rules , the mods don't ban people indiscriminately so your insult on them in uncalled for ..

Be respectful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by webngnews: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by laughitall(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
Look at the second comment from the screenshot.. And she's verified cheesy cheesy
that woman don mad before ooo she just dey recover lol ...
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by opribo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Churchill was right afterall, a leopard cannot change its skin, even in faraway Dubai she must show herself.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by ZooOga: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
did she ever remove that demonic tattoo from her body?

TONTO DIKE Unveils Huge Tattoo On Her Back!!!..... (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1455879/tonto-dike-unveils-huge-tattoo
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by onoja12: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Give am your brother now.if you no learn from how she distroy poor churchill ,then make you go yourself
godofuck231:
Tonto needs a man in her life , she better went back to that her husband and beg for forgiveness or she will wreck her self , when a woman such as tonto has no one to handle her excesses she's like a kite in the wind .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by gbishman: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
As they say " you can take a girl out of the slums but you can't take the slum out of the girl" I just pity her son

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Beelion: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

Don't take your life please. Life on the other side would be horrible than if do so.
There is still hope for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by seunfape(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Who I am in Dubai ? Even the president is not recognised, equal right .why who I am ?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Neshietdebayzman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Please, if it's real what you typed, have a rethink. Life is precious. Challenges abound, but there is light in the day!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godumes: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Character is life a smoke...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Henri8: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
godofuck231:
Look! Life isn't like that , at least Churchill will have a devil to haunt him at home instead of the devil haunting us online

Hahahahahahahahaha...that's true.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Treasure17(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Typical Nigerian phrase.. Do you know who I am? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by patosky3310(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
So Tonto Dike shall soon become a Dubai deportee.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by lagdmark(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
okopido:
Yeye news, as far as am concern, there is no much white security in Dubai. If she insulted Nepali, Pakistani or India security guard, I don't care because they got what they deserved...
Nigerians call every thing white, Hispanics, Sri lankans, Indians, Yemenis and even Bangladeshis na oyinbo for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by back2sender: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
They think everywhere is lawless like naija

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Honestagbons(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
She think say na naija she dey,wen she go ask,do you know who I am?,make una look dog wen born one still dey talk fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godofuck231: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
onoja12:
Give am your brother now.if you no learn from how she distroy poor churchill ,then make you go yourself
look here young man, I like my life, and if you dear threaten to ruin my life and future you will hear from my lawyers, how can you suggest suicide for a man with a bright future as mine, am a brick layer and a good one at that what more suffering can you mount on me, am so emotional right now, in short I'll tell my mummy for you grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by dfrost: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Hang in there buddy. No giving up on life. kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by ugofulfilled(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

All hope is not lost. May you receive strength. No matter how high the sun rises, it must surely set. be strong man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.