Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (72365 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Jonra(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
So what's the plan, to chicken out like all cowards and ingrates do or fight the fight, and win your conquest?

LOWLIFER:
I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

I hope it's going to bring a relief to this pain and anguish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
godofuck231:
Tonto needs a man in her life , she better went back to that her husband and beg for forgiveness or she will wreck her self , when a woman such as tonto has no one to handle her excesses she's like a kite in the wind .

You try.

So she can finally ruin him forever with no hope of seeing Churchill moving around in good health and gusto.

Guy you wicked!

Leave Churchill alone o! He has dodged and cleaned himself off a tornado.

No man can marry Tonto and still have peace in his life.

Just leave the gentle man alone.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by rampantlover: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerians grin cheesy Oh God
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by godofuck231: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
victorian:

So who you come leave the hurricane for, Bob risky?he himself is a disaster and he nows and don't want to compound it

You try.

So she can finally ruin him forever with no hope of seeing Churchill moving around in good health and gusto.

Guy you wicked!

Leave Churchill alone o! He has dodged and cleaned himself off a tornado.

No man can marry Tonto and still have peace in his life.

Just leave the gentle man alone.
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

I hope it's going to bring a relief to this pain and anguish

Death is not the solution

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Leo588(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is just pure amebo...what's your own cup of tea there, who brought this story sef? Chai...Nigerians!!!? Always spoil your brother and play safe aahhh
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by OnyesomJ(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
:Do you know me!?
I am Toto Di Ike
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by VicM6: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zoo people with the words Do you know who i am..... please who are you?.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by samuelshosanya(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2019
That's very good. she thought she was talking to her husband.
she will lean some sense.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Zeusc(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Domestic Mannerism
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by onoja12: 4:43am On Nov 17, 2019
[
Hahahahahaha

quote author=godofuck231 post=84092477]look here young man, I like my life, and if you dear threaten to ruin my life and future you will hear from my lawyers, how can you suggest suicide for a man with a bright future as mine, am a brick layer and a good one at that what more suffering can you mount on me, am so emotional right now, in short I'll tell my mummy for you grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by witworth(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Geminita1:
I thought Tonto Dike has changed?
why are you embarrassing yourself now.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by witworth(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2019
i wish its in America, she will be on the next plane back to lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.