Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them (38818 Views)

Thugs Caught On Camera Coming To Disrupt Election Process In Lagos / Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by olaposer(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
I guess sdm is now reporter , allow the press to announce the breaking news and the update about the elections in your state,of course you cannot say anything good about your opponent you are not the only one contesting in kogi your own too much jor you are already becoming a noisy loud speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by solmusdesigns: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin

Why dont i believe Dino Melaye the drama king

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by akdjr(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
If this is true, that means APC led Government is better than PDP. I could remember in 2003 and 2007 PDP thugs carried out any attack while the security agents just fold their arms and look. My friend was beaten by thugs and a police officer told me to just take him aways to treat him cos they were given instructions not to disrupt any of the plan they party want to use to win election.

All I know is that PDP and APC should remember that history will always remember them for the bad precedent they set in our electioneering process.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Wantedmiller: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Daddy Dino........ allow the police to speak for themselves Biko..... thank you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by mexbee1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that Dino Melaye has said that some of the thugs who carted away ballot boxes in his polling unit has been arrested by the police. The confessed that Sunday Faleke, aide to governor Yahaya Bello sent them

Dino Melaye posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1195684070287716352?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1139231/dino-melaye-thugs-caught-police-confessed-sunday-faleke-sent/

Oya na
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by DeOTR: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
No matter how they try , YEYE Bello will be referred to as the former Governor of Kogi state.
Sooner or later...definitely.
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by pieces18: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
dermmy:
Ikorodu boiz pls stay tuned. The script is rolling out grin
More to come
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
So dino is trying to paint a sainty personalty to himself. When did he become minister of information

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by shogsman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
dermmy:
Ikorodu boiz pls stay tuned. The script is rolling out grin

Why do you guys make a joke out of everything.and don’t reply me by saying life aiiint that serious.
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by sixteensix: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dino Dino false alarm...begining of failure when did u become news caster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by AjegunIe: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
dermmy:
[s]Ikorodu boiz pls stay tuned. The script is rolling out[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
akdjr:
If this is true, that means APC led Government is better than PDP. I could remember in 2003 and 2007 PDP thugs carried out any attack while the security agents just fold their arms and look. My friend was beaten by thugs and a police officer told me to just take him aways to treat him cos they were given instructions not to disrupt any of the plan they party want to use to win election.

All I know is that PDP and APC should remember that history will always remember them for the bad precedent they set in our electioneering process.
How can it be true. It's like you trust politicians especially those from a rival party
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by tstx(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by AkwalaIke1: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s][s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Why dont i believe Dino Melaye the drama king

[/s][/s]
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by hefelove(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please o my twitter has not been working since morning and it's not even loading on any browser shey na only me dey experience this thing?
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by bluecircle470: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC and thuggery sha

Dino said something and you believe it. Your mumu is legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
How does Dino know about the confessions of arrested suspects?
Is Dino a member of the police interrogation team? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by webngnews: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by emfem(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dino melaye, we all know your antics and tactics but this time around you have fail. Go back to your home Aiyetoro.
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by BlackBuhari: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
DINO the media politian .
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Chepos1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
jhames010:

Oh wow i'm so shocked that this is happening in Nigeria! shocked... Mtcheeeew!

As if we didn't know this would happen

What's this one saying?

Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by akdjr(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
I trust none. quote author=TOPCRUISE post=84082602]
How can it be true. It's like you trust politicians especially those from a rival party[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Risingblue008(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
No matter how they try , YEYE Bello will be referred to as the former Governor of Kogi state.
I tell u
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by yommen: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC and thuggery sha

A political thug talked. If you know, you know.
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Monday60655(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Yeye Bello winning should not be by force. Let the will of the people stand
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Charly68: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Melaye is shouting now instead of enjoying winning streak ..oga oo,opposition isn't easy in Naija oo
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by ajericho(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dino na scam grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them by Makefav(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that Dino Melaye has said that some of the thugs who carted away ballot boxes in his polling unit has been arrested by the police. The confessed that Sunday Faleke, aide to governor Yahaya Bello sent them

Dino Melaye posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1195684070287716352?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1139231/dino-melaye-thugs-caught-police-confessed-sunday-faleke-sent/
inec made d best decision for fixing the elections on the same day, else the man would have used d state mighty, influence, resource, and other means to ousted DINO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.