Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. (1549 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How Where You Able To Recover After A Devastating Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by NeedAdvice00: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2019
for the fun

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2019
I level the fvck upp!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by NeedAdvice00: 12:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
I level the fvck upp!
How do you mean?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Walewestt(m): 1:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Best way to get over a breakup is the backup, you no go even feel am...
Always have a backup bro...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by mumumugu(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2019
never take anyone serious.. DAT way ,,,no time to.most urn her loss
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Y'all should probably listen to Adele more.. tongue

"Never mind you'll find someone like em, just wish nothing but the best for them and tell em Sayonara".. wink

Kidding..
Listen to Disturbed.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Hypnotise: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2019
It depends on your emotional capacity
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Easybela(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2019
People like us started with first love and ended with first love cool
#TeamNoEx

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Dreiwizzy: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2019
It took me 2years. The relationship wasn't the heartbreaker then, the heartbreaker was brokenness; one thing to be broke, another thing is to be heartbroken and broke at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2019
2 Seconds

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by adamubk(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Walewestt:
Best way to get over a breakup is the backup, you no go even feel am...
Always have a backup bro...
Lolz.....I believe you bro, always have a back up plan
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Bola146(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
6 months sad sad it was a bad experience
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mine was almost 4years...I loved him but he wasn't into me at all...
My uni days were all about him..
I hate the experience so much..
Buh it's all good now...we are both friends and am married to the LOML with kids smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by 1stKing: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Being heart broken is normal but its for kids. Pain is just a lack of understanding.

Level the fvckup and get someone way better than them.... They'll get fvcking jealous and want a come back. Let them come back then fvck 'em over. Let her understand she's second place

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roheemah04:
Mine was almost 4years...I loved him but he wasn't into me at all...
My uni days were all about him..
I hate the experience so much..
Buh it's all good now...we are both friends and am married to the LOML with kids smiley

U married, u dint tell me

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

U married, u dint tell me

I am happily married with kids ...
Thank you
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. by fergieboy: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
3 days time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl / Vaseline People I Got Something For You Guys.... Run In Nowwww / How Appropriate Is It To Have Sex With A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.