Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! (7753 Views)

Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Amstupid(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nawa. I feel your pain bro. grin grin grin

LesbianBoy:

It's either you are mad or you just want me to notice you or you are mistaking me for someone else. I don't even engage in all these tribal nonsense! angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by RTSC: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is just a sign that there are very few eligible men who are ready to settle.

This aunty wants to marry this immature kid.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2019
It’s possible right now anybody can marry anybody so long they are happy
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by meobizy(f): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2019
Both of them are very unserious human beings. I give the marriage two years, three tops. I honestly doubt they’ll pull it off.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by YungMillionaire: 1:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Marriage is for 'strong' men...'weak' men like us wish you the best of luck. After you see her yanch for like 2 years, have you not seen it all? Marriage is an unnatural bondage - why should a free man willingly enter into societal sanctioned slavery? Here is the truth about Nigerian marriages: finding a man who never cheats during marriage life, is like finding the proverbial unicorn. Go and interview the so called married men again and let them tell you the truth, before you see one who does not have a side chic you go waka from Ebute-Metta to Gwadarala
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by YungMillionaire: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:
These afonjas will never leave Igbo girls alone. Go and marry your sisters..who are you guys leaving them for? btw if you guys don't marry your sisters, who will marry them?.Since he could not get cee c he decided to go for Kim.May this relationship never work. grin grin

So Kim Oprah is your sister but she knows Tobi and does NOT know you? So I ask again who is your sister? Tribalism is a mental disease, it makes it difficult for you to see the world clearly. When you don't see clearly guess what happens? You suffer. If you think I am lying, go to YOUTUBE and search for Sadhguru.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by YorubaPrince: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:
These afonjas will never leave Igbo girls alone. Go and marry your sisters..who are you guys leaving them for? btw if you guys don't marry your sisters, who will marry them?.

Since he could not get cee c he decided to go for Kim.
May this relationship never work. grin grin

Hear dis pained Okoro... grin. The whole world knows the Yoruba guy is premium! Everyone wants a piece of him.

Most Igbo girls wish to be married to a Yoruba guy but, while some are lucky in their quest the others aren't. As we all know it, the ladies are the ones that push for marriage NOT the men.

You should be more worried about why the Igbo ladies aren't attracted to their fellow Igbo men. undecided Perhaps, they crave real men NOT half men. grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Crixxx: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Hear dis pained Okoro... grin. The whole world knows the Yoruba guy is premium! Everyone wants a piece of him.

Most Igbo girls wish to be married to a Yoruba guy but, while some are lucky in their quest the others aren't. As we all know it, the ladies are the ones that push for marriage NOT the men.

You should be more worried about why the Igbo ladies aren't attracted to their fellow Igbo men. undecided Perhaps, they crave real men NOT half men. grin

So in your community women chase after wimps?..
Almost all, if not all of Yoruba guys love and cherish Igbo ladies infact marrying an Igbo lady is their biggest dream.... You can go back in time and see how Yoruba men with pussies in between their legs worship and adorn their Igbo wife, most even become slaves and total mumu. I don't need to start mentioning names because its not something new nor unusual but Igbo guys go continue to chop mighty bride price on top the mumu them head.. Now see how Toby the Yoruba puppy that ceec disgraced quickly rushed Kim. His mate is busy chasing his dreams and making a name for himself but he is busy chasing after women.. What a shameless omoluabi slave.. Smh grin grin

The question is who will marry Yoruba ladies?
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Crixxx: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So Kim Oprah is your sister but she knows Tobi and does NOT know you? So I ask again who is your sister? Tribalism is a mental disease, it makes it difficult for you to see the world clearly. When you don't see clearly guess what happens? You suffer. If you think I am lying, go to YOUTUBE and search for Sadhguru.

I was never a bigot but NL taught me how to and even be a king in it.. Trust me, my mental wellbeing is healthier than yours... Yes she knows Toby as he was ceec's side stool.. Let me ask you..... Does she know you either? Rubbish
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Very big fat and dirty lie believe this nonsense at your own peril
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

I was never a bigot but NL taught me how to and even be a king in it.. Trust me, my mental wellbeing is healthier than yours... Yes she knows Toby as he was ceec's side stool.. Let me ask you..... Does she know you either? Rubbish
which Crixx be this hope no be crix lion Jos?
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Tarabye: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by YungMillionaire: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

But I did not call her my sister. You are the one that called her your sister. tongue
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala Why was my thread ignored days ago and another person thread moved to the front page. I was the one that put the news out first angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Or Yemi Blaq / Will Smith’s 16 Year-old Son Jaden Steps Out Without Pants / Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.