Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Is Break Up Best Served? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is Break Up Best Served? (376 Views)

Lady Sets Up Best Friend To Snatch Her Husband / Nigerian Lady Beats Up Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Italy -video / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Break Up Best Served? by designeroz(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by AllenSpencer: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by NiCurious: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Be a man and explain to her face.
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by designeroz(m): 2:22am On Nov 17, 2019
NiCurious:
Be a man and explain to her face.
Thanks for your contribution
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by designeroz(m): 2:23am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Use her for money rituals
cheesy a man doesn't behave like that.
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by SweetPreeq(m): 2:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Tell her there's no more vibe
Re: How Is Break Up Best Served? by mumumugu(m): 2:37am On Nov 17, 2019
designeroz:
There is a girl I fell in love with last year, she did the chasing while I reacted, but to me it was so perfect as I also had a crush on her also. I felt like I was in the best relationship ever.

Fast forward to this year, I started showing lots of interest in the relationship telling her I love and shits like that, soon after that period I discovered myself doing the chasing, like it was oxygen to me.

Her interest in me dropped like an economic melt down. in this period of time I had my first heart break, was the highest form of pain I ever felt alive till now.

After noticing all these things myself, I gave her space, no Contact, no seeing for some months, and things kinda fell back in place, until recently the Behavior of me wanting to chase again started, but this time I guess I grew.

Now I'm having two thoughts which are,
Break up with her officially stating my reasons to her,

Or just Ghost her completely,

She is my first, but I need this cry
Sorry for the Epistle and any mistakes.

just walk away...no reason,don't pick calls...leave her guessing

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Cute Little Dogs, You Will Love To Have Them (Pictures) / Women And Their Unnecessary Jealousy / I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.