Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (11353 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Is Martinez39...a truly female by guise or male? He's too honest to be a (f) female. 4give my ignorance pls
I am a male.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:

Lol. Come and change it for me na grin grin
Please na,how much do you want before you change it,I will give you.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by donjon: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Many Nl girls have vowed to hoe till they drop, look my picture well well and avoid me in real life o!
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by emmaodet: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!

Now this statement is funny - why should a broke lady date a financially buoyant guy? She no kno her level? Shouldn't she settle down within her societal class? Because if it were a guy you will abuse him og not knowing his level.
The reason we are in this mess is because you ladies are constantly distorting the dating/relationship world and not guys.
A lot of guys are logical and wise enough to know that if they are poor or struggling, it is wiser to date from there class but unfortunately the ladies in this class that need to wake up to the reality that this is there class are tunning away from there. Vowing not to have anything to do with the poor guys and looking for how to reap from where they didn't sow by scamming and manipulating the better guys with Love, Pretence and Submission that they never had.
NEVER TRUST THE LOVE OF A BROKE LADY

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by jackals(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
donjon:
Many Nl girls have vowed to hoe till they drop, look my picture well well and avoid me in real life o!

Who'll even date someone like u? I rush to look at ur picture. You're not even handsome.how will u approach a woman with ur kind of look and u won't get embarrassed.?

From ur look, u are not a high profile.i can confirm u are even broke. would've been good if u get money
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by irumole1975: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
jackals:

Who'll even date someone like u? I rush to look at ur picture. You're not even handsome.how will u approach a woman with ur kind of look and u won't get embarrassed.?

From ur look, u are not a high profile.i can confirm u are even broke. would've been good if u get money

You're very stupid for typing this rubbish.

Who look helps?

The worth of a man isn't in how he looks. But in the way he thinks, how he solves problems and his ambition or leadership experience. But you're too dull to know this

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by irumole1975: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Reading this thread made me understand that women have no love to offer men. You're only respected if u can provide and if u can't, they Just discard u or use u for ego boost if u are Good looking.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
emmaodet:

Now this statement is funny - why should a broke lady date a financially buoyant guy? She no kno her level? Shouldn't she settle down within her societal class? Because if it were a guy you will abuse him og not knowing his level.
The reason we are in this mess is because you ladies are constantly distorting the dating/relationship world and not guys.
A lot of guys are logical and wise enough to know that if they are poor or struggling, it is wiser to date from there class but unfortunately the ladies in this class that need to wake up to the reality that this is there class are tunning away from there. Vowing not to have anything to do with the poor guys and looking for how to reap from where they didn't sow by scamming and manipulating the better guys with Love, Pretence and Submission that they never had.
NEVER TRUST THE LOVE OF A BROKE LADY
In case you dnt know most financially buoyant guys don't care about their gf being broke or not as long as they capable to pay her bills!! Don't you know male masculinity is his financial capacity? While guys prefer pretty,young,descent nd intelligent ladies they can brag about!!! If you watch Cinderella Disney movie you will understand what I'm saying!!!
So it's a win for both party!! You got want i want nd i gat what you need simple!!! No one is scamming no one!!!
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

In case you dnt know most financially buoyant guys don't care about their gf being broke or not as long as they capable to pay her bills!! Don't you know male masculinity is his financial capacity? While guys prefer pretty,young,descent nd intelligent ladies they can brag about!!! If you watch Cinderella Disney movie you will understand what I'm saying!!!
So it's a win for both party!! You got want i want nd i gat what you need simple!!! No one is scamming no one!!!

I hope your relationship with the polish guy works out, so you can travel out and join him.
Let's see how this mentality of yours works out in Europe.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by oxiide22(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kingsteve:

I hope your relationship with the polish guy works out, so you can travel out and join him.
Let's see how this mentality of yours works out in Europe.
grin grin
; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by donjon: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
jackals:

Just stay clear of me, hoe
You that cannot confidently post a picture without filter also get mouth to talk?
Better apply ur mouth to doing better things that will fetch u money ( ie sucking D)!
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Martinez39:
I am a male.

Daz cool.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2019
donjon:

And Jesus wept, because of pple like you.
Dem go soon use u do ritual, stubborn fly!
grin grin grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2019
irumole1975:
Reading this thread made me understand that women have no love to offer men. You're only respected if u can provide and if u can't, they Just discard u or use u for ego boost if u are Good looking.

To be honest, I'm very disappointed by my fellow women right now. But you know, don't let people on this thread spoil the way you view women in the dating world. I can assure you that 100% of the women that I personally know are good people. You are more than just your money or looks. Every person is.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2019
MegzSA:

To be honest, I'm very disappointed by my fellow women right now. But you know, don't let people on this thread spoil the way you view women in the dating world. I can assure you that 100% of the women that I personally know are good people. You are more than just your money or looks. Every person is.
u certainly dont talk like a nigerian lady grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 19, 2019
lefulefu:
u certainly dont talk like a nigerian lady grin

I'm not but I do think there are great Nigerian women. Just open your eyes smiley
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by emmaodet: 5:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Agreed, most financially buoyant guys don't care about been a broke girl but how many rich guys do we have compared to the poor? Maybe 1 out of 20.
So if we are to be pairing a guy to a girl equally for 100 guys and 100 girls, only a meagre 5-15 girls will be opportuned to marry rich and average guys which still lead us to why are majority of ladies running away from there own class?
Why don't they want to accept there level for God sake like men?
How many ladies are even really beautiful tbh? who may be classified to date the rich guys.
What happens to the vast majority of average looking girls and not so beautiful ones, likewise poor ones.
Also, you should know that the face of relationship/marriage is constantly changing which means even the rich guys you are banking on doesn't want to settle down with a broke beautiful lady because there is a sizeable amount of ladies in his circle already where he can pick a mate.
Our environment mostly give us our partners. Check yourself - where you spend 80% of your time will mostly give you your partner.
University, work place, church are likely where you will meet your partner.
Now, a rich guy will likely go to convenant, stsys in banana island, redeem church banana island parish, shops in shoprite or silverbird galleria island branch, goes abroad.
And those are the places he would mostly get his mate.
And in these places, believe me there are a lot of ladies from rich homes and beautiful he will marry which still leads us to the question WHY IS THE AVERAGE LADY RUNNING AWAY FROM HER CLASS AND REALLLLL LEVEL thereby distorting Relationship setup

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 20, 2019
MegzSA:

I'm not but I do think there are great Nigerian women. Just open your eyes smiley
choi! is dat u on dp? shocked

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 20, 2019
lefulefu:
choi! is dat u on dp? shocked

Yes...
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by MedicH: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.

Who the f** are u?
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by MedicH: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2019
MegzSA:

Link up.... Fine wine
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
MegzSA:

Yes...
u very beautiful and look fresh like a new harvested watermelon

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
lefulefu:
u very beautiful and look fresh like a new harvested watermelon

Lol ! I just died of laughter! Thank you though, I've always wanted to look like a newly harvested watermelon Lol

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by irumole1975: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2019
MegzSA:

We can only hope so. Many eligible men have give up on love or marriage. They want baby mama and a woman consenting enough to be having sex with

You didnt sound nigerian between, great contribution from u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / Miss Bum Bum 2017 Contestants Flaunt Their Fant’ Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.