Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Can Spend On Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Can Spend On Your Wedding? (340 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Can Spend On Your Wedding? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Pls,be realistic. Do not come and start typing d kind of money dangote's son would spend when u are not even a millionaire yet. have an estimation according to your budget. As for me i don swear with fire& brimstone say i no fit spend more than 1m.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Can Spend On Your Wedding? by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Trad and White Wedding = #700k.

65% goes to having a very wonderful traditional marriage (fulfil every requirement in the list) enough to eat, drink and take away

35% goes to white wedding...No renting Reception Hall! We chop rice inside church.

I cannot coman go and be doing two traditional marriages (african culture [Trad] and foreign culture [White])

But this figure is subject to change based on financial and economic realities when that time comes sha.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Can Spend On Your Wedding? by YungMillionaire: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2019
30 dollars. 20 dollars for all you can eat popcorn and the remaining 10 dollars for all you can drink zobo

(1) (Reply)

Cy Robinson, Princess Robinson Celebrate 13th Year Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Are U Willing To Settle Down For Marriage In 2020 / Married Woman Chanting Leave My Husband Alone In Ikeja Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.