Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? (30201 Views)

Yay!!!... Today Is My Happy Day! Just Moved Into My Own Apartment / imagine having your own apartment at Abijo for as low as 18M / Opportunity To Own Apartment &Duplex In Ajah @ Urban Prime One By Abram Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by stanliwiser: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ekakamba:
I ain't.
You deserve the best things of life but such amount for such small job isn't a wise choice in my opinion.
If you invest half of your pay on rent, what happens to your plans for future? or you don't have one?
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by Ekakamba: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thanks bro for your concern. I do have plans which I based on priority, period and preference. Achieved 2 already and the year haven't ended yet. Seriously, the rent don't have any negative effect on me/my income.
stanliwiser:
You deserve the best things of life but such amount for such small job isn't a wise choice in my opinion.
If you invest half of your pay on rent, what happens to your plans for future? or you don't have one?
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by Bahddo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bennycollins:
No one is imposing it on anyone. Your life, your money, your finance.
yeah exactly. Stop trying to make rigid rules that don't take into account context like where you live.
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by realgideon(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
30K then I was contributing 20K a month because I was desperate to get my own apartment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Blitz888:

You think and execute just like me.
I have never lived in an apartment that my one month pay can't cover.

When i was earning 70k, i shared a SC with a colleague and the rent then was 110k, my share was 55k.
Later i got a job that paid 250k and moved to a 2BR of 240k- 20k/month... Got married there and moved to a bigger apartment but always ensured i kept it below or at par with my 1 month pay.
Now I and my lovely wife live in a 35k/month 3BR and as always it's far below my monthly take home.
Make i no go work all year round for landlord.

My advice to the guy is to stay put where he currently is till his take home improves considerably.

What part of Lagos do you stay?
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by fortz007: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
LeoFish92:

This Enugu where I dey so?

A good one room self-con here fluctuates between 130-150.

I earn 80k monthly, I pay 150k yearly. Location: In the heart of the city.
Can I send you a mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by LeoFish92(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
fortz007:
Can I send you a mail?

Of course
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by fortz007: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
LeoFish92:

Of course
I just did
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by LeoFish92(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
fortz007:
I just did

I just granted you permission.
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by madone: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
forever24:
Which location please?
egdeda environs
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by madone: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
tomdon:

Mainland Osun state?
ifu dey osun then u are safe cos house , that u can afford full there na
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by madone: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
who told you he is in Lagos ? every time mainland island.. shoorr !!
m sorry about that jare
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by madone: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
eyinola:
which area of mainland, whr i am staying here is 400k per year for a mini flat
that is much embarassed
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by eyinola: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
madone:
that is much embarassed
that's is what is obtainable in d area i stay,so mainland could be iyana ipaja and u cant compare rent in iyana ipaja to ikeja
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by madone: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
eyinola:
that's is what is obtainable in d area i stay,so mainland could be iyana ipaja and u cant compare rent in iyana ipaja to ikeja
You right bro. I don't stay at ikeja. But e can get a mini flat in a good area for 200k . Even 160k
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by Blitz888(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2019
donbabajay:

What part of Lagos do you stay?

I don't live in Lagos...

I've only lived in the SS & SE!
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by sokkatua: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
somehow:

You are in Canada and looking for a way to earn 600k monthly?

Are you serious?

If yes let's talk

Sure no problem ,we can talk
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by ebikay: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Mood11:

Maryland sir. Self Contained with Kitchen and Toilet

Interestedt my contact: 09051668091
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by somehow: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okay, will shoot you a mail now.
sokkatua:

Sure no problem ,we can talk
Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Is this Page still Active?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To Furniture Market Place / Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.