Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) (52186 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Cleopatrah(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Okay ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
but you were arrested for disorderly behaviour and shouting "do you know who I am...?" upandan.

I really wish that her son could be taken away from her before she ruins his life beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by HacheNoire: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
This girl needs fvck badly and it's like Biodun is not doing it well.

Konji can make someone to be very unstable and violent and this is what is affecting Tonto

She needs a man to raise up her legs and fvck her like an orphaned slave.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by omooje1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Drugist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only you knows the truth.please help abrother in need see below for full story
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by chan9ja: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
this girl no really well...i don confirm am now
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is this a case of bragging for being an international sex hawker? Well, I wonder because there is no special skill that one could think she/he could be taking about boldly. Nothing wey parents no go produce as children, this days o. Lord have mercy.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Adepet222:
When u don't HV life outside I.G

RT
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Same bad attitude she displayed in her failed marriage is now following her everywhere.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Alvin212(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
When my big preeq enter this girl eehh

She go sabi something

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
What should we have expected? You go soon reach bus top.
Person wey dem don deport to Benin Republic already, when Buhari open gate, make you come house.
SDK no dey talk rubbish, she posts verified and confirmed news only.
She blogged about Tboss' pregnancy first which she denied, we don see pikin nah!
She exposed Ned Nwoko too.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Tulsaguy: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Las las Churchill go de thank his star for breaking lose from this bae...
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by AfroKnight: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Churchill tried. He won’t make this mistake again
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by kenodrill: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Insane woman
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by godofuck231: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bloggers:
hahahahhahahah

YOU DEY
Jesus you Don kill me
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gossipninja:

See what fans are saying

Doesn't she have fans on NL?... so why even post comments from another forum here?... stupidity is not something to show.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
And what's so special in traveling to Dubai?

What's the big deal?

If ure traveling out and this creates a hole in your pocket and too much worries about finances, then it's no breakthrough yet. In fact, you're likely worse off.

A majority outside the country do not tell you the whole story -- hiding their reality by snapping pics of tall beautiful buildings behind them, as if that's their bank account.

We know as e deh go. Poor people always try to prove a point when no one asks. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Funny woman.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Can someone just tell me who was laughing like that in that video .... what was that all about? cool
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
So it's now fashionable to bring Nigeria craze and fight with security in Dubai ba? If not for the money Nigerians spend in Dubai, they would have cancelled our visas long ago. SMH
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by lagdmark(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why nigerians dislike the notorious running mouth Instagram queen Tonto?
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by lukstar: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
So disgustingly pitiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Klasiquethrift(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
She would have handled the situation better, she forgot she's was not in Nigeria or what
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ezi
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Where is her “brother”?
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by DCmonster: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Olosho actress try and gather money to start a business like your colleagues. Here is one of you fellow olosho actress below.

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tonto dikeh visits Dubai regularly so I doubt if she was really deported as claimed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Davido Joined On Stage By His Dad In Gambia - PICS & VIDEO / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.