Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) (52187 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by BOBAN2710: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
A M U G B O
please dont quote ask people of the shrine.
dont have strength.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Americanboy35: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
If they like make them deport you, nobody cares
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Ripama: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
You think if they are lawless and indisciplined in Dubai, you will be able to travel there for tourism or other reasons?
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by toprealman: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
This babe really has mental issues
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Her biznezzz.... All I wanna live and die for is to hustle the Benjamin or die trying....

I must make that top100 sooner in that yesterday's Forbes list

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Shugargal(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
I only care about the voice I heard on the background..hahahaha
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fake American accent and burnt lips
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by DonCandido(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
We yave yeared you.

You was not the one in the Dubai at all.

Everybody jus dey lie against you because dem dey enviousness you.

Desert lie kee you there!
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
She is looking depressed and ugly...olosho United
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Osaze007: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tonto is a clown I swear
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by femliany(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
We dey there?
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Adepet222:
When u don't HV life outside I.G
but she has a life outside Nigeria. Just kidding
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Esycoco(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Donald95:
Kings don't do hands like that on their neck. That's too feminine. Are you a gay
Lol... Kings do whatever the f*** they want without as long as it's legal

I don't like her though
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Queen tonro
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Maykanu: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who's tonto Is it d name of animal, place or things

Pls i dont even have data to waste watching nonsense.

Next story place.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by webngnews: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oh
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Str8talk21: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
it will be foolish of d Dubai immigration authority to deport Tonto Dikeh, because first they love crowd she draws to herself and don't forget Dubai is open for business, ditto tourism and they know she is not coming there to do 'Sampa' but to come chop life and back home in 9ja, we all love her nuisance value and crave to have her in d news especially for d wrong reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Femeto: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fake Gyal.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Chatbot1234: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mumu way you be,
She settled , in Dubai if you have money you have your way. Na money she take stay there.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Square2020(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
cry
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by ukahrawah: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is what happens when you neglect your home in preference for other people's home. When you keep doing this, you lose your dignity. This cuts across the entire class.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nature8(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Donald95:
Kings don't do hands like that on their neck. That's too feminine. Are you a gay

cheesy
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by EbonyDomina: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by EbonyDomina: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bloggers don use her shine
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by styless(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
drama queen
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by MetaPhysical: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Auty Tonto we love you....dont mind haters jare! Do your thing.

Yeye people no go mind their own business, dey pursue my aunty upandan looking for material to write and trend grin
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
This craze woman is trying to refute SDK’s always accurate reports. I lol at her feeble attempt.
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Antichristus: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is that the She-Goat saying "don't you know who I am?" Who the fnck and cont is she?
Re: I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
This bitch is so ugly! Fvuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Davido Joined On Stage By His Dad In Gambia - PICS & VIDEO / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.