Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana (3134 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. / Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, I know you'd still go anyways and join the statistics of roaming Nigerians being currently dealt with by Ghana citizenry and authorities. I just wish you'd leave your child out of that suffering that you are about to embark on. . .
Make you no go Ghana with a child and come back mourning same child .Amen Sakawa boys and head hunters are on the prowl,online and offline
Why am I feeing weird and awful about all you've been posting so far?
You don't even live in Ghana to begin with,
so what are you driving at?
Are you saying "all" Nigerians in Ghana are roaming aimlessly?
All destinies are not equal. If Mr. A didnt make it doesn't mean Mr. B will not make it.
You just need to meet the right person (s)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by beautygboel(f): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, I know you'd still go anyways and join the statistics of roaming Nigerians being currently dealt with by Ghana citizenry and authorities. I just wish you'd leave your child out of that suffering that you are about to embark on. . .
Make you no go Ghana with a child and come back mourning same child .Amen Sakawa boys and head hunters are on the prowl,online and offline

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
beautygboel:

Thank you man, you are the best.

Have send you an email please do respond.

EMAILS DO NOT WORK. SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE. +233273993368
Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by Liftmaster: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:

OP, I strongly advice that you heed this wise counsel, especially since you're a woman. You need to be properly prepared before you embark o this venture. Take a trip to Ghana, stay a couple weeks to get first hand knowledge. If possible, go with someone you know to help you do a proper unbiased evaluation of things. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but be very careful about linking up with people on any website. I am not saying that those who have offered help on here are not genuine, but there have been too many horror stories/negative experiences for anyone to even consider doing this. And if you decide to go, it may be expedient for you to leave your child behind with your mom or trusted relative, then come back for him/her when you are settled. ....who will look after your child while you do all the running around to get settled? Proceed with extreme caution... God helps those who help themselves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Liftmaster:

OP, I strongly advice that you heed this wise counsel, especially since you're a woman. You need to be properly prepared before you embark o this venture. Take a trip to Ghana, stay a couple weeks to get first hand knowledge. If possible, go with someone you know to help you do a proper unbiased evaluation of things. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but be very careful about linking up with people on any website. I am not saying that those who have offered help on here are not genuine, but there have been too many horror stories/negative experiences for anyone to even consider doing this. And if you decide to go, it may be expedient for you to leave your child behind with your mom or trusted relative, then come back for him/her when you are settled. ....who will look after your child while you do all the running around to get settled? Proceed with extreme caution... God helps those who help themselves!
Enough said. let's pray she listens. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
beautygboel:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have been nursing the thought of relocating to Ghana with my little boy, 3years plus.

Any information from cost of living, to schooling, housing and all that will be appreciated.

Thanks Please no insults

Have you finally relocated?

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Nigeria To Ghana by bukkiexchange01(f): 7:54am On Mar 27
beautygboel:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have been nursing the thought of relocating to Ghana with my little boy, 3years plus.

Any information from cost of living, to schooling, housing and all that will be appreciated.

Thanks Please no insults

Good morning ma'am. Did you relocate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Street Art In South Africa / Nigerians In Victoria Australia / Visit Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.