Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (49644 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
futurism:
na ordinary election una think say una fit use intimidate Igbos? Which bitterness are you talking about here?

A people that has not given up their Biafra agitation is one you think you can bully to accept your blood thirsty method of election. Igbos will continue in their beliefs till they die.

APC is not a party that wishes people well... You either allow free and fair elections without thuggery and improve the economy or forget igbos will ever support a party that kills for fun.

go and meet UN to give you your biafra na.. who is holding you guys??
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by LabDNA: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't be sure of anything and start banking over what you ain't sure of, wait till then.
That's how most of you go predicting and finally get disappointed

That's why it's called prediction, it may go either way and the predictor knows.
But you guys for certain claimed APC was going to keep Oyo but they lost it to PDP who may now use the structures there to spread to other SW states.

Again if I may follow the common pedestrian line of thinking of your SW brothers here like Kingsley10000, don't you think I have the right to say 'Oyo people hates their yoruba brothers and love the East that's why they voted PDP'?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
MEGAWATCH:
You hate the south easterners but anytime they want to leave Nigeria your heart skips, who am you? ....... You are STUPID You don't know what you want.
what is strong with you igbos and useless chestbeating? You think too high of yourselves.. is it Nigerians that will give you guys your biafra or UN.. don't you guys know we're UN is located? Go to UN and ask for your biafra from them and let Nigerians be..
And another thing, tell your leaders to accept biafra and stop receiving allocation from Abuja.. because none of your leaders have come out to support biafra..gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2019
futurism:
PDP didn't kill for fun, PDP didn't practice nepotism. It was an inclusive regime. PDP created lots of opportunities and based on the trajectory of events, it will get worse. Just pray you are not the next victim of APC method of ruling cos I know most of you who support this party feel those complaining are lying and just hating. That was how shiites, atiku, dino, saraki were destroyed by the same party they helped.

An igbo guy has lost his hotel in Abuja and he supported APC. Keke drivers in Abuja have lost their jobs as well and they supported Buhari...

When you become the next victim, there will be no one to save you.
what of obj massacre of Odi according to you guys here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Whose heart is skipping?

Follow due process if you want to and not causing chaos with tour agitation.

Your representatives are there to move a motion for a referendum but are quite due to their love for Nigeria.

Igbo's stay or go, Its a win win for Nigeria.

At least we will start issuing Visiting Visa, Buisness Visa, Transit Visa and work permits for your lots which will increase our revenue

We would start taxing businesses and land use charge same way foreign investors presently do.

International students in our universities will increase and pay in USD

Nigeria would have no option than to adopt labour laws that stipulate that foreigners cannot take up jobs that required skill is abundant in the country.

Can keep writing and why the enlightened ones never support the agitation
you dey mind those people.. they are the only set of tribe who hate others but still want to trade in the land of the people.they hate.. they will tell you that you don't want to give them biafra.but when you make move for them to achieve their biafra, they will start begging..
For example is the arewa declaration.. northeners gave them quit notice so that their biafra will be quickly achieved but their useless ohaneze and leaders went begging like a slave and start saying all sort of nonsense like"with 44trn investments in north, igbos cannot leave"..
Even when northen leaders asked fulanis to relocate from the south, some igbos in kano started begging the northern leaders not to do so because they are afraid of leaving the north and go back to their red mud region which they all run from gringrin
https://www.nairaland.com/5313622/kano-igbos-meet-ganduje-reject/4

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2019
richie240:

Correction plz,....add FORMER to it biko!
As at now, its a regional party in one corner of Nigeria!
As things stands, 'PDP' is a synonym for 'ipob'
ok then.africa's former biggest party#na wah o but i tot they were supposed to rule 4 d nxt 60 years?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by futurism: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
go and meet UN to give you your biafra na.. who is holding you guys??
are you mad? undecided
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by richie240: 1:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Antara0503:
ok then.africa's former biggest party#na wah o but i tot they were supposed to rule 4 d nxt 60 years?
They would've ruled for more than 60 yrs had they maintained d national outlook they once had; but no thanks to d hatemongering bigots, all that is now history.
The results of those myopic events is laid bare for all to see.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Oziadayiokuku(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2019
grin
Zeezxo:
Aba this terrorist and Islamist party later take over Bayelsa.
Maybe Buhari Islamization has started.

My people from the yeast will not like this oo.

Democracy is in danger oo
Democracy as be compromised ooo
We want Biafuro
We want Marginazation
We go report for UN, US, EU, AU. FIFA, NFF.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha, you are now talking like the DSS over release of Sowore. It shows how desperate you people are. Please stop crying they are still in Nigeria for now it shows how badly you need them around, accept it.
He's only telling you the reality and what to expect before you start shouting hate to everyone, those are existing Nigerian laws
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2019
MEGAWATCH:
You hate the south easterners but anytime they want to leave Nigeria your heart skips, who am you? ....... You are STUPID You don't know what you want.
Good enough that some of you now realize the so called SE/SS noise is fake, you now talk about the SE alone and who's holding from leaving? You've been told to leave and you begged to remain
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Whose heart is skipping?

Follow due process if you want to and not causing chaos with tour agitation.

Your representatives are there to move a motion for a referendum but are quite due to their love for Nigeria.

Igbo's stay or go, Its a win win for Nigeria.

At least we will start issuing Visiting Visa, Buisness Visa, Transit Visa and work permits for your lots which will increase our revenue

We would start taxing businesses and land use charge same way foreign investors presently do.

International students in our universities will increase and pay in USD

Nigeria would have no option than to adopt labour laws that stipulate that foreigners cannot take up jobs that required skill is abundant in the country.

Can keep writing and why the enlightened ones never support the agitation
They don't understand and can never try to know what would hit them when the time comes.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Osaze007: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Igbos have no problem with any political party,
Save my post, before 2023 general election most of you from West will aboundon APC

Here we go again
Looool
Your strategy should not be downfall of west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Were you not praying that Nigeria becomes an all PDP nation and you hated APC so badly?
Which PDP? Pls I am not a member of either of them, I support individuals and not party!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Osaze007:

Here we go again
Looool
Your strategy should not be downfall of west
Just watch the game
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by TMemos: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Are you saying nigeria should become a one party state? Shouldn't there be opposition?

It's about tolerance and not expressing bitterness. Not opposition.

It's about looking at the candidates in APC and not just voting fanatically for anybody on the platform of PDP or condemning everyone in APC.

It is this dynamism and flexibility which the SS has been demonstrating.

Left to the SE, the entire country would be only PDP. Is this even good for democracy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Oya activists, you can now rechristen APC the militants party

Those guys look like they are about to hijack an oil platform and hoist apcs play on it boko haram style

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Osaze007: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Just watch the game

No be so we watch game pdp lose bayelsa
No be you Dey drag Osibanjo for Twitter only finding out it was fake news
Yoruba phobia kill igbos there

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Read your constitution Zik and Ironsi signed up to and you would not, always shouting referendum and Biafra, better go ask gidgiddy and horsepower how to get that.
Those ones are already educated enough to teach you.

Why not ask me to read Biafran Constitution Ojukwu signed up to, zik and ionsi were Nigerians not Biafrans
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2019
UdechiHD:
IPOB analysis! You and who want'sout from Nigeria? I have told your likes to focus on your referendum and stop juxstaposing Igbo political interest with Nnamdi Kanu's republic.
For your information there is no correlation between Nigerian politics and Biafra. Igbo's are part of Nigeria and any IPOB member that says otherwise should avail himself ready for python dance.
These Biafra PDP apologist should either give Ndigbo breathing space or join their Dilector in exile. You either wholeheartedly join PDP and speak as party members or you stop speaking on behalf of Ndigbo. Hopefully by 2023 the weeds will be separated from the tars.

We ipob don't belong to any Nigerian party and the igbos foolishly talking about Nigerian Presidency are just wasting their time, they will all cry in 2023 when the presidency still goes to the north or even South West, that's when their eyes will open and they will start taking us ipob serious, we ipob won't participate in that election
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

Why not ask me to read Biafran Constitution Ojukwu signed up to, zik and ionsi were Nigerians not Biafrans
A link to your Biafran constitution so that I can read it up too

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

We ipob don't belong to any Nigerian party and the igbos foolishly talking about Nigerian Presidency are just wasting their time, they will all cry in 2023 when the presidency still goes to the north or even South West, that's when their eyes will open and they will start taking us ipob serious, we ipob won't participate in that election
Would heaven fall or will you get your Biafra if you don't participate?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
A link to your Biafran constitution so that I can read it up too

I will give you the link after referendum
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Would heaven fall or will you get your Biafra if you don't participate?

No the zoo will fall and we will get our Biafra no matter how long it takes we are not given up, nnamdi KANU is just 42 yr old he has many years ahead to live for Biafra after people like Buhari Obasanjo and all these old politicians will be dead gone
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2019
futurism:
are you mad? undecided
no I am not.. what about you?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by SolutionsMed: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2019
richie240:

Siddon look!
Is it not the ppl I know well? They won't forget ds betlayal of d SS to d (phantom) SE/SS cause. Won't be surprised if they pass ds 'information' down to their future generations yet unborn of how d SS ''betlayed us'' by forming alliance with "islamic tellolist, gwolo-chewing, almajilis"
What kind of hate are you young people filled with and always promoting ethnic bigotry and divisions? Did Okorocha not win a second term as governor of Imo State from the APC? Did Makinde not win as governor in Oyo as PDP?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by futurism: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
no I am not.. what about you?
good.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by ChristineC: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you would need that advice than I do cos I'm not to the same economy like you.
me and you no even fit dey the same economy. your thought process is appalling, it reeks of poverty and cowardice.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by richie240: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2019
SolutionsMed:

What kind of hate are you young people filled with and always promoting ethnic bigotry and divisions? Did Okorocha not win a second term as governor of Imo State from the APC? Did Makinde not win as governor in Oyo as PDP?
Lolz.... pot calling kettle black!
Its Monday morning, biko.
Swerve!

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2019
ChristineC:
me and you no even fit dey the same economy. your thought process is appalling, it reeks of poverty and cowardice.

..................mm?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2019
ChristineC:
this is how you think when you've lived all your life in a useless environment. hustle so that your children can have a broader view.

I meant to be on same track like my parents.
do I need to hustle when I'm wired to hydroplane and soar? hustle is meant for your likes not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. / 2014 In Review: Top 10 Government Policies In Nigeria In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.