Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari (2200 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
I did have hope in Nigeria before that one day it will be great. But I know it can only be great by electing good leaders... That was why we all supported buhari to win in his first election... But at the end, he disappointed us... But now I finally loss hope because Buhari is now our evil, he is imposing bad leaders on us... He did it in osun, Kano and now in Kogi... Yesterday events has made me totally loss hope on this useless country under a so called saint... Because I wonder how we can have a president and then the security agent and thugs will work together to destroy the wish of the people by killing people and rigging for the evil man... Many people have died now but I know all their blood will be on yaya Bello and buhari .. Continue to rule, your children and unborn generations will get the reward... And for those supporting evil, just because you love buhari or APC, may God visit you too...

11 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by seankafor(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oga calm down

What has happened that hasn't happened before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
I understand what you mean. No matter how small keep your hope alive for Nigeria, cause one day we will rise.. And it may not even be Buhari but the people doing their evil through him. Either way what they want is for us to give up on Nigeria. If we do,then they'll have their way. What Nigeria needs is a revolution for the good of everybody
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by helinues: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
So in M.I , democracy is under threat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by FakeManna: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
shut up

3 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by nzeobi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
How can you believe Nigeria will get better when your president goes abroad for treatment without equipping any hospital in Nigeria.
Let me tell you integrity or not, buhari is a fraud and does not have leadership abilities.
Even late yaradua admitted that the election that brought him to power was flawed and put machinery in motion for for improved electoral reforms which GEJ continued but under buhari what we get is sycophancy and pretense as if election rigging is not corruption too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by efighter: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
cheango:
I did have hope in Nigeria before that one day it will be great. But I know it can only be great by electing good leaders... That was why we all supported buhari to win in his first election... But at the end, he disappointed us... But now I finally loss hope because Buhari is now our evil, he is imposing bad leaders on us... He did it in osun, Kano and now in Kogi... Yesterday events has made me totally loss hope on this useless country under a so called saint... Because I wonder how we can have a president and then the security agent and thugs will work together to destroy the wish of the people by killing people and rigging for the evil man... Many people have died now but I know all their blood will be on yaya Bello and buhari .. Continue to rule, your children and unborn generations will get the reward... And for those supporting evil, just because you love buhari or APC, may God visit you too...

Visit a psychiatrist before you find yourself nakked at the market square

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by orisa37: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yes you're right. Gowon Obasanjo Danjumo Babangida etc are so helpless at the monster they have created. He has such a cool objective to be like Hitler.

And he's making every move to kill all of us. He tried to ban fire arms license so the Fulanis can just enter your house to kill you. Now see his Media law. When you say you love him with a twisted mouth, you're hung straight.

1 Like

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is better than the days of PDP and OBJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by netpro(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
How can a hopeless Wailer be losing hope, biko?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
So you are trying to say that you are hopeless?

2 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Sanchez01: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eh yah... This is hilarious! grin

@cheango, you sounded like a patriot but your interest is solely political. You wouldn't have been tired had Dickson won in the lead. As much as I wanted Natasha or Wada to win, Bello rigged his way, which isn't new. I wish you ranted this way when a single LGA recorded 800k votes for Wike. Everybody will be alright in the end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by orisa37: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
seankafor:
Oga calm down

Calm down for what? This is Autocracy not Democracy.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by kelvinginzie: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sanchez01:
Eh yah... This is hilarious! grin

@cheango, you sounded like a patriot but your interest is solely political. You wouldn't have been tired had Dickson won in the lead. As much as I wanted Natasha or Wada to win, Bello rigged his way, which isn't new. I wish you ranted this way when a single LGA recorded 800k votes for Wike. Everybody will be alright in the end.

Apc members like justifying evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Sanchez01: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Apc members like justifying evil.

I don't do party politics, man. Plus, the way and manner with which you have been wailing, ehn! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by orisa37: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Muslims don't know how to rule. Good Rulers such as David and Solomon are Christains

2 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by helinues: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
orisa37:

Muslims don't know how to rule. Good Rulers such as David and Solomon are Christains

And Jonathan was/is a Buddhist?

2 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

GEJ amaka

1 Like

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by FakeManna: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Kingsley10000: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
efighter:

Visit a psychiatrist before you find yourself nakked at the market square
wetin concern these ipob/igbo miscreants with bayalsa and kogi elections?

3 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by joeyfire(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
OP- Once Buhari won in 2015 i lost hope in Nigeria. We are witnessing the return of Abacha. By the time the rubber stamp national assembly passes the Social Media Bill and Hate speech laws everybody's eye will clear. The APC has already destroyed the economy and institutions. Freedom will be the final target

8 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
cheango:
Afamed, gwarotango and helinues will soon come and console you.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
seankafor:
Oga calm down

so should we be going backward

4 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is better than the days of PDP and OBJ
useless comment I have seen so far in my life... Evil people compare their evil... Instead of thinking forward people like u think backward.... May God rule your life as yaya rule Kogi, if you support him

4 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
joeyfire:
OP- Once Buhari won in 2015 i lost hope in Nigeria. We are witnessing the return of Abacha. By the time the rubber stamp national assembly passes the Social Media Bill and Hate speech laws everybody's eye will clear. The APC has already destroyed the economy and institutions. Freedom will be the final target

Rightly said...

1 Like

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by OnyekaM4: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
... I strongly agree with op. I used to hv high hopes that Nigeria will b great.... After d OBj Era.... See my reasons

He doubled the national revenue by introducing gas export

He created EFCC to check esp govt corruption

He privatized d higher education sector

He solidied the banks

Increased police equipment

Gave us an unprecedented eco growth. Job rate jumped up...

With dox... Who wouldn't hv hope...

His last book in office b4 he left is "I have hope"
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
IPod miscreants can wail it is allowed but must be done honorably.

1 Like

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Buhari destroyed all the gains of democracy that it will take us about another 20 years to get back to where we picked him in 2015 .. the man has set Nigeria back in every single sector just name it and yet some dullards applaud him ... nothing stops him from 3rd term at this pace

2 Likes

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
IPod miscreants can wail it is allowed but must be done honorably.
For anyone who support Kogi rigging... May God rule your life and your family as yaya rule Kogi,
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
p In the dictionary, I think the word "disaster" should be replaced with Buhari!!!
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
cheango:
Shut ur dirty, stupid mouth.
Those that have died,as a result of the stupid choice u made in 2015, will not only be on Buharis head but on urs also. Stupid boy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers / What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? / What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.